Author has written 3 stories for Bloody Jack Adventures, Count of Monte Cristo, and Gallagher Girls.
My penname is: voile. (obviously.) it means 'sail' in french. but i figured that that was already taken. I love sailing, and nautical related books.
I started writing fanfiction because two of my friends write amazing fanfiction and I wanted to write some of my own. Also because I never seem to finish writing the stories I start, because I have no established peramiters to work around. Fan fiction provided me with those peramiters.
I like reading (i read everything), sailing(29er sailing. ie, flying.), my two dogs (more adorable than any of your dogs whatever you say!), spacing out (thinking about quantum physics and the point of life), etc. And writing. But that comes and goes in waves.
"Twilight is an insult to literature. Stephanie Meyer writes like a 14 year old and the character's hair falls in her face like a black curtain like 80 times in that book." Completely True. If you are starting to realize that Twilight isn't that great copy and paste this into your profile and add your name. Books to the Ceiling
white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
I got this also from Books to the Ceeling.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bucesae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If you can read the message above paste it in your profile
LoL. Who else got this chain email like... 2 years ago?
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Actualy, my mother taught me next to none of these things. I just thought they were funny.
"Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence."
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left. "
Today is Christmas eve. I am still writing. In the front yard, my santa snow man is melting.
Today is is May 5th. And I'm feeling miserable. So I'm sitting in the guest bedroom eating candy and listening to Taylor Swift.
Today is October 25th. I haven't actualy looked at my profile here in like 6 months, so i thought i should write something now. I started a new fanfiction. People like it so far. :) yay for me.
Unsafe External Link