Poll: Which Fanfiction would you like me to work on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Hair/Eye color: Blonde, with blue eyes
About Me: Well, haven't updated this profile in a while (8/03/2017), so I figured I give out a more accurate description of me. My name is Kat, I've been on fanfiction since I was 13, and I am into Anime (not so much as I used to) such as Vampire Knight, Naruto, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, and Ouran High School Host Club. (Occasionally Fruits Basket as well). However, I am increasingly becoming more interested in my childhood love, Harry Potter, and love reading stories having to do with Hermione Granger, marriage laws, and alternate realities that could have happened after the war.
After finding my inner Potter, I've decided that I dislike characters such as Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown, and the Patil twins (unless somehow, someone is able to portray them in a better light.)
I just graduated from University and am hoping to pursue something in International Affairs.
My Fiction Status'
His Equal: Temporary Hiatus as of today (8/03/2017) due to awful grammar/spelling/plot disorganization.
My Future Fiction's
World on Fire: Hermione in the world of Thedas. A Harry Potter/Dragon Age: Inquisition crossover. It will have Hermione going from the HP world to Thedas, not as if Hermione had been there originally.
The Potter Pariah: I recently read Slytherin's Potter and fell in love with the couple, so this would be a Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Luna Potter couple, but the opposite of what AnimeAddict56 did, where this couple would lean more towards Lucius Malfoy's approval. I love Pureblood-oriented fictions and delving into the traditions they have!
That is Why I Am: Set in an AU where Lord Voldemort reigns supreme and Hermione is a powerful creature that Voldemort covets, but cannot force her to his will. May eventually evolve into a couple, but we'll see.
I LOVE ITACHI UCHIHA!!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your e mail address is:
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'IN'.
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9) In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors.'
10) Reply to everything someone says with,'That's what you think.'
11) Finish all your sentences with:'In accordance with the prophecy.'
12) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
13) dont use any punctuation
14) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
15) Ask people what sex they are and laugh hysterically after they answer.
16) Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go.'
17) Sing along at the opera.
18) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
19) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
20) Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example, 'If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, in Stall #3.
21) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
22) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
23) Call 999 and ask if 999 is for emergencies.(don't do this!)
24) Call the physic hot line and don't say anything.
25) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
26) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, 'I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!!'
27) When leaving the zoo,start running towards the parking lot, yelling, 'Run for your lives,they're loose!'
28) Tell your boss, 'It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do.'
29) Tell your children over dinner.'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.
30) Every time you see a broom, yell 'Honey, your mother is here!'
A funny thing I found about the best word ever:
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word "fuck." Out of all the English words that begin with the letter "F", fuck is the only word that is referred to as the "F" word. It's the one magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, the word 'flicken' which means "to strike." In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories. As a transital verb for instance;
"John fucked Shirley." As an intransitive verb.
"Shirley fucks." Its meaning's not always sexual, it can be used as an adjective such as;
"John's doing all the fucking work." As part of an adverb.
"Shirley talks too fucking much." As an adverb enhancing an adjective.
"Shirley is fucking beautiful." As a noun.
"I don't give a fuck." As part of a word.
"Abso-fucking-lutely" or "In-fucking-credible."
And, as almost every word in a sentence, "Fuck the fucking fuckers."
As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of "fuck", as in these examples describing situations such as:
Fraud: "I got fucked at the used car lot."
Dismay: "Aw fuck it."
Trouble: "I guess I'm really fucked now."
Aggression: "Don't fuck with me buddy."
Difficulty: "I don't understand this fucking question!"
Inquiry: "Who the fuck was that?"
Dissatisfaction: "I don't like what the fuck is going on here."
In Confidence: "He's a fuck off."
Dismissal: "Why don't you go outside and play 'hide and go fuck yourself?'"
I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all of these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word? We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly; "Fuck you!"
|Community:||Harry Potter: The Animated Heroine Challenge!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|