Author has written 28 stories for Digimon/Pokemon, iCarly, Suite Life series, and Pokémon.
Year of birth: 1990
LF = Least Favorite
2. Suite Life on Deck
4. Boy Meets World
1. Star Wars
3. Lord of the Rings
5. Oh crap I don't know as many films I REALLY like, sorry
Favorite iCarly characters:
1. Freddie: His character is a lot like me. Loyal, trying to be a gentleman, clumsy, nerdy, ambitious, had many female friends without really dating one etc.)
2. Spencer: I like crazy big brothers :D
3. Carly: Well, she looks okay :P and she's sweet
4. Gibby: He is funny
5. Sam: The only moments I like her is when she is at least nice to Freddie or when she feels guilty, because she SHOULD!
LF: Mrs. Benson: Why does she have to embarras Freddie al the time >:(
Favorite shippings: iCarly: Creddie, Sibby, Seddie-Friendship, Speronica. Suite Life: Cailey, Waddison, Victorious: Tandre, Cabbie, Rori, Bade, True Jackson: Rylu Pokemon AdvancedShipping, Pearlshipping, Negaishipping, GymShipping, Zoey 101: Choey
Golden rules to please bigtukker (and other people) with a fanfic:
1. Finish your fanfic! (nothing is as annoying as a fanfic which will NEVER finish. It's like Snowwhite stopping at the moment the witch gave her the apple.)
2. If you write M rated fiction (due to sexual references) avoid the words boobs, cock, dick and pussy. Use more 'poetic' words instead. It makes your fic look less desperate.
3. Use proper spelling. (I skipped a lot of fanfiction because they're not properly spelled.)
4. Don't bother me with slash (personal preferences, sorry)
5. If you're planning on writing a very long story (let's say 15 chapters or longer) make sure you finished the story before you post it. And ensure me (the reader) that you finished it. As I said nothing is as annoying as a story which will never end.
6. If you're planning on writing a long story, know how your story will end. Sure you can leave some gaps open to fill it later, but know what story you write. So don't bother me with question to put in the review how to end your story, because 1) you know how your story ends I don't. 2)By choosing your characters and knowing the fandom you know what your readers prefer.
7. Spell the names correctly. For example it's Freddie, not Freddy or Freddi. Also before throwing yourself in a fandom. Study the wikia's.
8. Putting some lyrics with some flavor story around it isn't a songfic. Imagine the characters sing or listen to the song and describe what they're doing/thinking while hearing certain words. THAT's a fanfic.
9. To Seddiers, Carly isn't a bitch, she's just a little snobby. To Creddiers, Sam isn't a bitch either, she's just a little annoying. To Creddiammers, you're awesome!
10. These aren't the 10 commandments. You can do with the last 9.
Selfwritten Fanfic I like the most:
iTake You For Granted!