Author has written 20 stories for Claymore, and Elder Scroll series.
This is a challenge for a Claymore story. It is meant to be the continuation of my story 'Falling into the Abyss". I hope some people will be interested in it.
If you haven't read it : Riful manages to survive Priscilla's attack, albeit severely weakened, and soon stumbles on the Organization's recovery team, which is bringing an infected Raki back to the Org for study.
the fic must be Raki/Riful. That's it. these two must become real friends and eventually more. The start may be rocky, with a bit of manipulation from Riful, but they must be loyal to each other - no Raki dumping Riful if Clare ever come back (doesn't mean I'm opposed to anyone else joining on the fun though!). Also, the goal is not to make Riful a goody-two-shoes. She is a human-devouring monster and that won't change; besides, Raki accepted what Isley and Priscilla are, and Isley mentionned he kept feeding, even barely.
Leads : I'm leaving things pretty open but there are a few points that should be considered :
- Raki has just been abandoned by someone he considered a friend, and, though he doesn't know it at this point, Clare does not care for him the same way he cares for her. Also he has a pair of parasites and a piece of Priscilla's flesh embedded in his back, and doesn't know what he's becoming. So he would be fairly vulnerable to outside influences.
- Whether Raki remains human or not is up to you. So is how strong he'll be if he doesn't - Riful may becide to remove the arm or the parasites later on to quicken the process, or let it continue.
- Riful's survival also changes things : when Clare seals Priscilla, this will leave Riful the greatest power on the Island for an undetermined time. So how would this affect the balance of power? Would Riful attempt to seize power or just go on with her life?
- The Org is not getting Priscilla's arm, so no resurrecting dead warriors. How would this affect the Claymores' rebellion?
- Down the line, Raki will probably meet Clare or her friends again. How would this meeting go?