Author has written 4 stories for Stargate: Atlantis.
Hello! Welcome to my profile.
My name is Jasper. My mother language is not English, but I do enjoy writing English FanFiction. Even more, I enjoy reading FanFiction!
I hope you enjoy(ed) reading my stories! Reviews/comments/feedback/questions are always more than welcome! I do not mind very short reviews. Nor do I mind an extensive review, analysis or comment... They are all very much appreciated!
An overview of my stories:
1. Four (Complete)
Four is a 'one-shot' and slightly darker than some of my other writing.
On Thursday, the fourth of April, an unforeseen attack off-world leaves Rodney McKay stranded along with Evan Lorne. Team Sheppard and Dr. Keller lead the rescue mission, which goes horribly wrong and ends in tragic circumstances.
2. The Rings of Love (WiP)
- Somewhere after S5E18 Identity, but before S5E19 Vegas, Rodney McKay rejoins Jennifer Keller off-world to participate in an union-ceremony that leaves them linked by two Ancient rings. General romance and friendship mixed with mysterious, new and exciting Ancient technology and much more… It all comes together in this McKeller adventure.
- With his permission, I wanted to borrow the words of DwParsnip: "The premise for the story is a great one, getting married without actually getting married in the conventional sense, and the plot is moving along nicely. You have the characters down pretty well, I think. I look forward to reading much much more." (Review left by DwParsnip on 2009-02-11 for Chapter 7 of RoL.)
- Teaser by Ed263/Elisa: “While off world, Jennifer Keller and Rodney McKay become emotionally linked through a pair of rings. Romance, friendship and Ancient technology all come together in this McKeller adventure.”
- Teaser by x Varda x: “While off-world, Jennifer Keller and Rodney McKay run afoul of an Ancient device which allows them to get to know each other much, much more!” - “An innocent/innocuous ceremony along with a piece of Ancient technology in the form of two rings leaves them more dependent on each other than they could ever have imagined.”
- Teaser by RodneyIsGodney: “Ancient technology gets the better of Rodney and Jennifer when they take a trip off world and participate in a spur-of-the-moment ceremony that leaves them linked in more ways than one!”
3. Get a room (Complete)
This is the M-rated version of the twelfth chapter of my 'Rings of Love' story. You can read it as a standalone story.
Rodney and Jennifer are each wearing a special Ancient ring on the ring finger of their left hands. They’ve put them on, but didn’t know about the side-effects. Until now they haven’t found a way to remove the rings from their fingers. When they got separated by too large a distance, both got an anxiety/stress attack and almost died. The rings also give them the ability to read one another’s minds. Rodney McKay can’t hide anything from Jennifer Keller and nor can she hide anything from him. After their attacks they were brought to the infirmary to recover.
4. Problems and a Miracle (WiP - Two out of four chapters are available.)
Set in the future, a couple of years after S5E20 Enemy at the Gate, Jennifer and Rodney are now married, but their marriage starts to fall apart as Jennifer cannot seem to get pregnant. Will they never be able to have children? Will their marriage and love survive?
I'm also a Staff Member of the McKeller Love C2/Community. You're welcome to contact me with any requests, questions and so. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Captivated Heart (14)
Chasing Liquor (3)
x Varda x (65)