Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, and Vampires.
I'm a 24 year old South African writer that started off writing fanfiction at the age of 18. I haven't been on this site for about 3 years, so I've decided to give it a bit of a makeover.
I'll be writing fanfiction part time, because it was the reason I started writing in the first place.
Please don't judge my writing by my first stories, I like to think that I've improved a great deal.
Hope you'll be as entertained reading it as I was writing it!
FOR THE HARRY POTTER FANATICS:
- The Irresistibility Potion (2008/9) - This is my first Harry Potter fiction and also my favourite, it's also a Dramoine.
Cons: I wasn't very experienced at writing so the grammar is off, there are spelling mistakes and more dialogue than anything else.
Pros: It's literally my heart on a piece of paper, this was my baby for a very long time.
- The Company of a Shape-Shifter (2010/11) - My second Harry Potter fanfic and my second full-feature story. I've said there would be a sequel, but after so many years, I doubt I will write one.
Cons: It doesn't start out wonderful, but slowly I started getting the rhythm of the story, so if you don't like it at first, give it some time.
Pros: It's delicious, like chocolate and wine on a cold Saturday night.
Harry Potter One- Shots:
- Ur so Gay – A Draco and Hermione break-up story (2009) – My first songfic. Don’t be put off by the way I spelt the title, the story is written in proper English and if you’re into vengeance then this one is for you! The song is by Katy Perry. (Like you didn’t already know that)
Cons – If you love Draco and Hermione together and aren’t the vengeance type, I’d recommend you stick to The Company of a Shape-Shifter and The Irresistibility Potion :)
Pros – It’s funny and a light read.
- A Different Yule Ball – Dramoine Songfic (2008) – The song is “Please don’t stop the music” by Rihanna. It’s a twist on what I personally think should have happened at the Yule Ball.
Cons – I think it’s too short, but hey that’s why they’re called one-shots.
Pros – It's quite racy, I suppose I didn't really keep in mind that I was writing about 13 year olds... I suppose I imagined them a bit older (lol)
FOR THE TWIHARDS:
I’ve only written one-shots for the Twilight Saga, they include:
- Chupacabra Christmas (2010) – The Chupacabra, an immortal animal that sucks on anything it sees, is haunting the Amazon Coven over the holidays and they need help from the Cullens to stop it. Corny, but cute holiday reading.
Cons – It’s not my favourite and I had to quickly scribble something down for a contest and it didn’t win, so you be the judge.
Pros – It’s cute and fluffy.
- The Transformation of Jane: Make me wanna die (2011) – A story on how I think Jane and her brother Alec were transformed. Oh, and it’s a songfic.
Cons – Apparently Jane and Alec were burnt at the stake. I forgot. If you’re not interested in seeing them die differently stay away from this one.
Pros – This is my second favourite Twilight one-shot that I’ve written and I like how the song by The Pretty Reckless just works with it.
- Diary of Athenodora (2011)– I think Caius is awesome. So, I wrote what must be going on in his wife’s head. This was my favourite one-shot at a time.
Cons – None. I don’t think anyway. Unless you don’t like death and stuff. Oh, and it’s only about 600 words long.
Pros – You’ll love it if you think Jamie Campbell Bower is sexy and can imagine him feeding on you and turning you into a vampire :)
- The Pixie's Surprise (2010) – This is about a shopping trip with Bella and Alice before I read the Twilight books. It’s my first Twilight fanfic.
Cons – It’s not my best work, but it’s not that bad.
Pros – It’s Alice, and shopping, and Alice, and shopping – oh and Edward and Bella too.
AND THE OTHER FICTION BY ME:
- The Vampire's Midnight Snack – If you like sadistic vampires and wizards, this one is for you!
I’m still working on more fiction, but like I said, if you like my stuff then you should go to www.storystar.com – there I’ve written other stories that aren't fanfiction and I'm working on some more, because you just can't kill the fanfiction bug :)
Anyway enjoy and thanks for logging onto my page!