Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, and Vampires.
I live in South Africa and I’m 21 years old.
Writing is my passion, life and the air that I breathe...
Here’s a little background on my username EphesusX.
I used to be a Bellydancer from the age of 16 to 18 and adopted the name EphesusX as my alter ego / stage personality, (Ephesus meaning “To Be Desired”) and since then she has stuck with me. Now she inspires me to write what I desire and not to be afraid to take risks.
SOOOooo you probably wanna know more about the stories, so here goes (queue the dramatic Star Wars man's voice):
FOR THE HARRY POTTER FANATICS:
- The Irresistibility Potion - This is my first Harry Potter fic and Dramione, but is my absolute FAVOURITE!!!!
Cons: I wasn't very experienced at writing so the grammar is off, there are spelling mistakes and more dialogue than anything else.
Pros: I was super inspired by a guy who I fell madly in love with when I wrote this and I think you'll fall absolutely head-over-heels with it! I think it's quite witty and funny and most people adore it! AND if it was a book it would be my best-seller ;)
- The Company of a Shape-Shifter - My second Harry Potter fic and my second full-feature story. Done, but there's a sequel in the works.
Cons: It doesn't start out wonderful, but slowly I started getting the rhythm of the story, so if you don't like it at first, give it some time.
Pros: It's delicious, like chocolate and wine - or if you're underage... a bit kind of like Edward and Jacob with their shirts off. Together! ;) lol
Harry Potter One- Shots:
- Ur so Gay – A Draco and Hermione break-up story – My first songfic. Don’t be put off by the way I spelt the title, the story is written in proper English and if you’re into vengeance then this one is for you! The song is by Katy Perry. (Like you didn’t already know that)
Cons – If you love Draco and Hermione together and aren’t the vengeance type, I’d recommend you stick to The Company of a Shape-Shifter and The Irresistibility Potion :)
Pros – It’s funny and has an awesome twist at the end!
- A Different Yule Ball – Dramoine Songfic – The song is “Please don’t stop the music” by Rihanna. It’s a twist on what I personally think should have happened at the Yule Ball.
Cons – I think it’s too short, but hey that’s why they’re called one-shots.
Pros – Caution: Very HOT!!! I think you’ll enjoy it if you love Dramioneness at its best.
FOR THE TWIHARDS:
I’ve only written one-shots for the Twilight Saga, they include:
- Chupacabra Christmas – The Chupacabra, an immortal animal that sucks on anything it sees, is haunting the Amazon Coven over the holidays and they need help from the Cullens to stop it. Corny, but cute holiday reading.
Cons – It’s not my favourite and I had to quickly scribble something down for a contest and it didn’t win, so you be the judge.
Pros – It’s cute and I got to invent a really cool animal. :)
- The Transformation of Jane: Make me wanna die – A story on how I think Jane and her brother Alec were transformed. Oh, and it’s a songfic.
Cons – Apparently Jane and Alec were burnt at the stake. I forgot. If you’re not interested in seeing them die differently stay away from this one.
Pros – This is my second favourite Twilight one-shot that I’ve written and I like how the song by The Pretty Reckless just works with it.
- Diary of Athenodora – I think Caius is hot. Super HOT. So I wrote what must be going on in his wife’s head. My FAVOURITE one-shot.
Cons – None. I don’t think anyway. Unless you don’t like death and stuff. Oh, and it’s only about 600 words long.
Pros – You’ll love it if you think Jamie Campbell Bower is sexy and can imagine him feeding on you and turning you into a vampire :)
- The Pixie's Surprise – This is about a shopping trip with Bella and Alice before I read the Twilight books. It’s my first Twilight fic.
Cons – It’s not my best work, but it’s not that bad.
Pros – It’s Alice, and shopping, and Alice, and shopping – oh and Edward and Bella too.
AND THE OTHER FICS:
- The Vampire's Midnight Snack – If you like sadistic vampires and wizards, this one is for you!
I’m still working on more “other fiction”, but like I said, if you like my stuff then you should go to– there I’ve written lots of other fiction, but not FAN-fiction. Also, if you wanna ask me anything then follow me on Twitter and send me a tweet ( ) or just send me a message on here.
Anyway enjoy and thanks for logging onto my page ;)
Peace and love xoxox
Unsafe External Link