Author has written 11 stories for Silmarillion.
Every year I'll be on temporary hiatus from June - March, which is the school year. At least for writing stories. I'll still be able to read/review; hopefully...
 April 09, 2011: my stories are OLD. Well, not THAT old but I'm quite ashamed of the way I wrote some of them. I'm trying to improve now. [/edit]
Okay, I'm a 13-year-old, quirky, random-happy girl from the Phils (go pinas!) and I'm over-obsessed with the Silmarillion. I also like the webcomic-turned-anime country awesomeness called Axis Powers Hetalia. Okay, that's because I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INSANE WITH COUNTRIES. I love languages and cultures and I absolutely adore world history. YAY!
If you are completely and utterly in love with the Seven Sons of Feanor, copy and paste this into your profile. (I do love the Fëanorions, but the Silm characters that I actually fangirl are Turgon, and Maedhros at second :) For Hetalia... WHY WOULD I WANT TO FANGIRL SOMEONE FROM HETALIA? :| )
I, FireFly07, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I enjoy, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Post this same thing in your profile and spread the love!
I don't flame. I couldn't stand doing that...
By the way, here are my replies to the anonymous reviews I receive:
to Aria: Thanks so much for your comment and for taking the time to read! :) I'm sad it's over too (it was fun writing it), but really--it's actually a relief to stop thinking up little mischievous lines and conversations! LOL. :)
to email@example.com: Thanks for the comment :) I'm glad you liked it--and I hope my other stories will be as good. I like making short stories but putting a lot of emotion into them, you see :)
Here are the bits and pieces of fandoms that I go with/use:
A. The Silmarillion.
1. Argon, youngest son of Fingolfin, exists. He was slain in the Battle of the Lammoth.
2. Gil-galad is the son of Fingon, not Orodreth. Orodreth is the son of Finarfin, not Angrod. And Angrod has no wife. No Eldalotë.
3. Maedhros is single. Maglor has a wife. Celegorm is single. Caranthir has a wife. Curufin obviously has a wife (he has a son, Celebrimbor.) The twins are single. Fingon obviously has a wife (he has a son, Gil-galad.) Turgon...do I have to say it? Argon is single. Finrod remained single until his death--married Amarië after reembodiment. Orodreth obviously has a wife (he has a daughter, Finduilas.) Angrod, as is told above, has no wife. Aegnor is single.
4. Sometimes I go with Amras burning up in one of the ships at Losgar. Sometimes I don't. When I do go with Amras burning, I don't make him possess Amrod.
5. The sisters of Fingolfin and Finarfin, Findis and Irimë, sometimes exist and sometimes don't.
6. Galadriel did cross the Helcaraxë, and met Celeborn at Doriath (meaning Celeborn was a Sinda.)
B. Axis Powers Hetalia.
1. I like SuFin, but I don't like Berwald(Sweden) calling Tino(Finland) his wife. O_o" It's creepy. Same thing with Peter(Sealand) calling him mom.
2. Gilbert(Prussia) is made of awesomeness.
3. I ship Roderich(Austria) and Elizabeta(Hungary).
4. Okay FINE. YOU WIN. I ship LietPol now. *brick* (Lithuania/Poland [Toris/Feliks])
I'm also on deviantART, but I haven't posted much yet; and personally I don't really like how my gallery looks like at the moment. Especially since my style changes a bit almost every day/week, so the ones I have now kind of look worse than newer ones. I'm always working on new stuff though! :D here:
Alright. If you survived my profile, you can survive anything... Please remember that you have the freedom to read & review (anonymous reviews and critiques are very welcome!) Thanks. -insert smiley here-
Unsafe External Link