Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Hey guys :)
My favorite books are:The Twilight Saga, The Host, the Hunger games, Maximum ride, Goose Girl, The Tricksters choice, and many more. And the Uglies series is great.
I just totally erased my huge I
Random junk I put on here yeeaars ago:
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. you go to a party, sit down and take Facebook pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a Facebook or Skype.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. and now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did pplz.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you have ever dreamed or wished that a book character was real (Edward!) copy and paste this in your profile.
IF YOU LOVE EDWARD CULLEN, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND SCREAM!
If you want Bella to turn into a vampire, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the Twilight characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that losers hate/don't get Twilight, copy this into your profile
If you've ever spazzed out when you've seen a silver Volvo S60, because it reminds you of Edward Cullen, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight it isn't even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you think Aro acts like a creepy camp counciler, copy and paste this into your profile.
Quotes from the Twilight Series
Fall down again, Bella?" "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face." Emmett blinked, and then burst into a roar of laughter. - Eclipse (Emmett/Bella)
"Are you still faint from the run, or was it my kissing expertise?" - Twilight (Edward)
"It's an off day when somebody doesn't tell me how edible I smell." - Twilight (Bella)
"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner." - Twilight (Bella)
"Do I dazzle you?" "Frequently." - Twilight (Edward/Bella)
"Your father told me never to come through his door again... but technically I came in through the window." - New Moon (Edward)
"How strongly are you opposed to Grand Theft Auto?" - New Moon (Alice)
"Would it be childish to hide in your closest?" - New Moon (Edward)
"It's only within the finer tunings of a good Italian sports car that you're out of your depth. And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche" - Eclipse (Alice)
"Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand..." Twilight (Edward)
His eyes narrowed slightly. "But I am a werewolf," he said unwillingly. "And he is a vampire," he added with obvious revulsion. And I’m a Virgo!" I shouted with exasperation. - Eclipse (Jacob/Bella)
"Of all the things about me that frighten you, you worry about my driving." - Twilight (Edward)
"Nothing (is) more fun than an irritated grizzly bear." Twilight (Bella)
"What am I going to do with you?" he groaned in exasperation. "Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!" - Twilight (Edward)
Lessons Learned in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
Thanks for visiting!