Poll: Should I change my penname to "FlamesWillBeUsedToBurnJacob"? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Gallagher Girls, iCarly, Camp Rock, and Twilight.
hi, this is twi1ight2019
Hair color: Brown
Name: Bella (I know--that's totally awesome because it is the main charachter of Twilight ...)
Plus check out magikal.e's profile beause she's my BEST FRIEND!! Okay ...
Okay, so I'm obsessed with Twilight and spend way too much time being sick and watching TV ... I'm convinced that my brother is from Mars and I have a life like one of those people from movies before whatever really interesting that's going to happen to them does. I snowboard but I'm not really any good ... and, no, I'm not only obsessed with Twilight because my name is Bella (that's just stupid.) So, yeah ... I don't know what else to sy about me ...
Oh. I really love House, but I don't think I'll write any fics about that because I don't read any fics about that.
iLive with the Bensons-you could say that my updates are getting less frequent ... but that's just because of the really important thing that's going to happen. I did just update, tho ...
Last Resort-I have finally written the first real chapter!! Yay! Anyways, updates for that will not be often at all, I already have writer's block and I've barely started at all.
Is He Really Gone?-Well, this story FINALLY got interesting, but I haven't updated. Well, by now I might have, have not yet updates this ...
Left All Alone-This one's really sad, and it's finished, and still depressing. PLEASE READ IT IF YOU ARE SUDDENLY WAY TOO HAPPY! Highly recommended if this is the case! I think I'm going to write a sequel, but I'm really not sure yet ...
Arizona: My best story so far!! I admit, magikal.e gave me half of the idea ... but whatever!! (Used with permission!)
Cinderella-This one came to me when I wasstaring off into space at school-and I update this one pretty often. It's pretty good, I'd say.
So, those are my stories ...
Okay, stupidest quote in the world: "Your Mom!" -some genius
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1.Ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Esme/Bella … no, I don’t think I have. Do I want to? I don’t know—would it be like mother in law daughter in law bonding time? Weird.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Jasper. I don’t really see him as hot—he has Alice.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Renee gets Rosalie pregnant ... not going to happen.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Angela. I can't name any, but I have seen some.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Edward/Esme? No way! Esme should stay with Carlisle and Edward should move next door!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Carlisle/Angela, Carlisle/Tyler ... Hmm, there are like no Angela OR Tyler fics … so no way whatsoever.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having making-out?
Emmett walks in on Edward and Renee? He’d probably laugh and go tell Bella.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
I always liked Tyler—and I never DID like Bella—so when he almost hit her, step one of the plan, I started to get feelings ….
Actually, no I hate that summary—Alice isn’t mean like that.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Renesmee/Rosalie? Yeah, I don’t think so!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Emmett/Renee. Where He Goes To Hide
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Rosalie: Rich Girl.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Renesmee/Esme/Renee. Renesmee learns from her namesakes: Warning, extremely boring.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Carlisle? Uh ... I don’t think I ever have, he’s always just standing on the sidelines cheering for his “family”.
STUFF TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
REARRANGE THE LETTERS
Someone out there either has too much
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
15. The day you don't wash your hair is the day you meet a cute boy.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Bella
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Belizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Turtle
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Amy Cedar
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Lime Sprite
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Echo
Who do you like more:
Bella or Edward?
Bella or Jacob?
Bella-becasue all dogs should be in the pound!
(no offense team Jacob fans)
Bella or Alice?
Alice! I love her hair.
Alice or Jacob?
Alice-must I repeat what I said earlier?
Rosalie or Alice?
Alice-Rosalie is cruel
Jasper or Alice?
ooh, I don't know ... both?
Jasper or Edward?
Carlisle or Esme?
Esme ... she's never mentioned in the books
Emmett or Jasper?
Jasper-Emmett scares me sometimes
Emmett or Jacob?
Bella or Rosalie?
Esme or Charlie?
Esme-Charlie is way too clueless
Charlie or Carlisle?
Carlisle-he has a clue
Charlie or Billy?
Billy-I think he has more sense
Jacob or Sam?
SAM-because he's not Jacob!
Sam or Quil?
Quil-Sam hurt his girlfriend ...
Quil or Embry?
Quil-I think his parents know he's a werewolf
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
Victoria-half the stuff James does is just STUPID
Werewolves or Vampires?
16 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Go into the candy Isle and scream, " WHY DOES MY TOOTH HURT?"
Those really annoying copy-paste things I can't decide if I like or not
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've reread TWILIGHT over four times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've reread chapter 23 of TWILIGHT over eight times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you really, really, really, really, really, can't believe Jacob expected Bella to be okay with the whole imprint-on-your daughter thing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever wondered why someone decided to milk a cow, copy/paste this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever insulted someone so stupid that they didn't get the insult, copy this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you believe that your brother (or sister, or any person) is REALLY from Mars, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have over 300 novels in your room and think its odd people gawk at them, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy & paste this onto your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile (many times!!)
If you can read this message, you are blessed beacause over two million people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blviee taht I cloud aulactly
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanig. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in wht oredr ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be tatol
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wohle.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipomorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
is that awesome or what?!
If you've started having dreams featuring Twilight characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you went to sleep at around 2 am reading Twilight and/or New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freaking trix, copy and paste this into your profile. (Honestly! All he wants is a little bit of sugary cereal and/or yogurt-though the cereal is soooo much better.)
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile
If you truly believe there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile
If you feel bad for Jacob Black...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
IF EDWARD AND BELLA DONT STAY TOGETHER I'M GONNA HURT SOMEONE! Repost this if you agree!!
If you think the Cullens should have their own theme music :o) Copy this to your Profile
If you think that all other vampire stories are 'fakes' after you've read Twilight C&P
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say, "What was your first clue?" copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you make yourself look stupid on a daily basis, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you know the answer to life, the universe, and everything, copy and paste this to your profile. (Yeah, It's called Edward Cullen)
If you get super upset and throw a fit until all the people in the room run away whenever someone says that the characters of Twilight aren't real, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you copy and paste so much that you often have to stop and think about whether or not you've already copy and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever had a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're living for Midnight Sun, and ready to mob Stephenie Meyers if she doesn't decide to write it soon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Edward left Bella in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
I read Eclipse and I wanted to kick Jacob Black REALLY REALLY HARD
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then
And God(CARLISLE) said "Let there be Edward,"...and it was gooooood
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Unknown
If the sky is the limit, then what is space? Over the limit?
If you have gotten this far you have NO LIFE (well, maybe not true...)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Best ... of the Best|
|Focus:||TV Shows iCarly|