Author has written 15 stories for Bleach, My Soul to Take, and Supernatural.
Hello fellow reader and welcome to my profile!
Thank you. Now please carry on.
So, my name, HELLO I'M, has no significant meaning whatsoever. Back when I joined FF, I had the most difficult time trying to figure out a name and thinking of names reminded me of those stickers that workers sometimes wear that say: Hello, I'm...Blah. And I was like, HEY! That's perfect! Plus, the initials are HI, hi! I think that's cute. On a different note, my profile says I've been on FF since '08, but really I've been into fanfiction longer than that and had an account on Fanlib before it was shutdown.
So, about the author: The very first thing you should know about me: I'm honest. Sometimes brutally. It's a family trait. I LOVE honesty and sometimes it gets me so angry when a person asks for honesty and when you give to them they get all sad or defensive. It's like, you cannot get positive feedback all the freakin time! I'll get more into this later, but this especially goes out to bashers. If you're going to bash than don't cry when someone calls you out on it. Anyway, honesty! Love it. Honesty is the best policy, ask me what I'm thinkin and I'll tell ya. You might not like the answer, but I'm going to tell ya anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm not out to be a soul sucking bitch, I'll try 'n be nice about but sometimes some people deserve a slap in the face with a fish. A fish of honesty. Just kidding, a real fish would do just fine. And I like reviewers who are honest because they actually have the guts to point out obvious flaws and disturbing plot-holes (and I'm talking, like, MAJOR flaw here. So stuff like medical knowledge doesn't really count, because chances are, you're not a doctor.) in your fic. They're not flaming you, dummy! They're showing you where you went wrong and possibly how you can make it better. They're few and far in-between because whiney authors can't stand any reviews that aren't praise. Though sometimes there are just mean-ole flamers. But I have a system (that works fairly well) when looking at the difference between a flamer and a negative review.
I almost always look at reviews before diving into a story. Why? Because I don't want to waste my time with crap. (There's that honesty again). Anyway, only because there's over a hundred reviews and over a hundred faves does NOT mean the story is good. I know that sound ridiculous, but it's true. Sometimes the story is just some Mary-Sue bullshit made by some crazed fan-girl and well liked by other crazed fan-girls. Because there are fan-girls (normal crazy) and than there are crazed fan-girls who are frightening and creepy. Anyway, when looking at reviews I don't just look at the first page, especially if the fic is super long, I look at the first page, last page, second pages from each end, and than a random page in the middle. If I come across a negative review I look at it. Like REALLY look at it. Is the person angry? Probably because they've had to suffer through thousands of words of bullshit and a flimsy plot that makes no sense or makes the characters way too OOC. Is this reviewer compassionate? Do they seem like they know the fandom well? How's their spelling? Do they explain why they're not giving the author positive feedback? If yes, yes, good, and yes, than that's a negative review (not a flame) for a story I'll probably avoid... of course sometimes curiosity and boredom does get the better of me and I'll check it out and not be so surprised when I find out the negative reviewer was right. THANK YOU to the honest reviewers! I still appreciate you.
And there's that whole "Don't like, don't read" thing and I like this, I do, but there's always exceptions. This is more for flamers than negative reviewers, I feel. Like, for pairings, don't like the pairing? Don't read this story. And than there's somebody standing up and saying, hey, you're fic has major plot holes and the characters are not right! That's criticism, not a flame. Flamers are like, "oomg! tht paring is so stpid!! ur so dumb! this parining is waaay better!" or, Idk, something like, "ur stry is so stupid, like u! [character] iz so dumb and u shouldn't ad him[her]! their so stpid and anoying!" THOSE are more like flames (not very good flames, but still, I tried my best). There's a difference.
Other than Honesty, personality wise: I've also been told -multiple times- that I'm opinionated. Or, as my English teacher once said, astute, because she thinks she's so cool when she uses words. My sister once told me that if I got any more opinionated I'd start getting kicked out places. That's not saying I'm closed-minded, because I'm not. Or not really, I'm sure there are some things that I have firm beliefs in. Generally, I am a really fair person. I like balance and equality, so that makes loyalty really hard because let's say one of my sisters is being punished and they ask me if it seems fair, of course she'll want me have her back, but the truth is that I might actually agree and that would be taken as disloyal. But that's just who I am; fairness, justice, truth, balance. I almost got into it with the girl in my class, we were just talking about this hypothetical situation where a dog is locked in a car and the dog dies cuz it's so hot and the girl says the man shouldn't be punished cuz it's just a dog, my point wasn't that it was "just a dog" (which I find cruel, dog have feelings) but that it was, plain and simple, against the LAW. it was animal cruelty, which is illegal. I really wanted to deck her. Right. Well, I also enjoy sticking up for the underdog or whatever (that's what the family therapist called it) but it's true, though I wouldn't have used "underdog". I hate seeing people be bullied and I'm not usually afraid to throw myself in the middle of something if obvious jerks are giving somebody a hard time. I've pushed people off of things because of this. One of my friends, she's Jewish, and the kids at school always gave her a hard time because of it, so I told them to back off, one girl had the gall to say that she shouldn't be wearing her (what's it called?) Jewish-hat/ish-thingy because it was too religious, so I told her that if that's the case than she had to take of her cross because it was too religious. I stand by what I said. Eventually they just gave up and quit bothering her. Let's see, I'm somewhat anti-social, shy, and a lota sarcastic. But I can also be bubbly and hyper and giggly. I'm a Gemini, I can flip threw emotions like a person with a magazine! I'm stubborn and prideful and don't like conflict or confrontation, I like peace. But I'm spiteful. If I'm mad at someone I will do little things to piss them off. Example: We were on an outing and I was mad at my mother, my stepdad asked if I was hungry and if so where I wanted to eat. The answer came to me instantly, my mother is not a taco fan and neither am I, so, just to spite her, I told him I wanted Taco-Bell and ate three tacos. She was very angry. Mission accomplished. I know who I am, good and bad qualities alike. I'm pretty open about it too.
I'm Pagan and not the creepy, chicken's blood or whatever it is the kids are saying nowadays type and not the I practice witchcraft type either (I feel like I'm still to young for that). I just like nature and the general spirituality of Paganism, it kinda ties in with all that balance. I feel like I've always been Pagan, I just didn't know what it was called. I went to church once, mostly just to get out of the house, but I figured while I was there I might as well become a Christian (I was pretty young). But the Pastor said something and it just shattered my whole world, it was nothing bad, not really, but to me it was just horrible, like everything I grew up believing was just some lie and I was devastated. That's because, even though I didn't know the name of it at the time, I was a Pagan. Anyway, I struggled with my faith until I decided enough was enough, I knew what I was and if I felt that strongly about it, than why was fighting it? It was my belief and my view and no amount of church was going to change that.
Let's see one last non-nice thing before we get into the goody-good stuff: I swear. Sometimes a lot. For a while I wanted to keep it out of my profile, but I swear, it's what I do and who I am. So there's some swearing here. Which reminds me, in fanfics I hate it when an author is like "I'm not going to put swearing even though the character does it all the time" so they put these stupid @$$ #&%! things all over the place. It looks MESSY. And besides, if a character swears than I don't see what the problem is. It's CANON. I feel like being an author means you have to, or at least should try to, come out of your comfort zone so that you can actually GROW as an author. It's not like anybody's making YOU swear and you're not actually saying it, soooo...? What's the problem? I don't have anything against you if you don't swear, good for you. But for goodness sake, that symbol shit has got to go. You're not twelve...or at least I hope you're not, not that I have anything against you if you're twelve, but let's keep it outta the fics, huh?
ANYWAY! Things get somewhat nicer from here. A little about me:
I live in a small town with my truly wonderful family. It's, ah, actually kinda nice. I've got a wonderful father figure and his two young sons are brothers to me. They are eight and twelve years younger than me. I also have a super woman mother and two younger sisters, four and two years younger than me. Let's see what else...I moved around a lot growing up. Like seven different houses (well they weren't all houses. Lived in a hotel for a bit. Not nearly as fun as it sounds. And we stayed in a tent for a while.) and six different schools. So, a lot, but not as much as it could have been. Most of the time I hated it. With a passion, but sometimes it was nice. At least I had my family. Let's see, I like laughing at stupid silly jokes and bad puns. Except for egg puns. God, I hate those. I like the little things in life; like bubbles (man, I love me some bubbles. Oh! I got these amazing purple bubbles that are super fun! And this one time I saw a smoke machine that blew smoke bubbles! :D) where was I? Oh yes, and like when Alice in Wonderland is on TV. Or like when I see butterflies or really pretty flowers. I'm really girly that way. And that's OK with me. I'm also a big fan of cupcakes and running around in the rain. I like thunderstorms and walking barefoot.
Let's see what else...I like bunnies? And skirts and dresses. Like I said, bit of girly girl in that way. But don't think I can't be a mean sarcastic bitch when (if) I wanna be. Getting on my bad side is bad juju (as my sister would say). I love colors.
I am loud. My family is loud. I love this about us. I mean, some people's families are all proper and have those "indoor voices" and we just don't. We're always shouting and screaming an laughing so loud I'm sure the neighbors can hear and we don't care. We yell so much I'm surprised our voices aren't hoarse.
As far as music goes, I listen to everything. And I really do. Some days I'll be rockin' out to some country and than the next day I'll be totally over it and into like, I dunno, slipknot or something. I mostly like dance music or anything with that beat. I like 80's, 90's, new songs on the radio, Joan Jett is one of my favorites, Rie Fu has an amazing voice and her songs aren't fully English. Anything and everything. Jessie J, Avril Lavigne, Disney songs, Alan Jackson, Offspring... you get the picture.
Oh and um sometimes it's really, REALLY hard for me to get my thoughts out, so when I'm trying to explain something or whatever I'll just sit there and struggle and if I'm having a conversation I know I only have so much time before the person looks at me like I'm stupid or something so I'll just blurt out what I'm trying to say in some confusing, random mess and end up looking stupid anyway.
I learned a lot of my morals from TV cartoons. Like when I was younger I would watch Batman Beyond (the cartoon. Still) on early morning TV (when they played the good cartoons on the WB. When it WAS the WB.) and the guy was brave and kind and I wanted to be like that too.
I am extremely OCD when it comes to canon. Canon is fact, it's like law. Even in AU's, canon STILL exists or has to exist in SOME way. In the case of AU's, that way would definitely be personality-wise. If a character's stubborn in canon, he(she) HAS to be stubborn in AU -or something similar of the sorts. This OCD also applies to events that happened within canon, I HATE it when authors just WRITE OUT canon. I'm like NO! You can't just DO that, especially with MAJOR CANON EVENTS. It's not okay, okay? Also applies to pairings.
So, one last thing, I really enjoy the...darker? I guess side of...well anything really. Like angst and evil. Horror. That stuff.
Most everything I say has some sort of back round story. Haha. I can't help it and I didn't actually notice it until one of my friends pointed it out. So, you'll definitely being seeing that here.
"There are Dean girls and there are Sam girls" and I'm a Sam fan. But, it's also Sam'n'Dean. Like together. Not together-together, but in general. They love each other and they'd do anything for each other, that's just how it is. I appreciate that about them.
My Stories: I primarily work with One-Shots. I prefer them I guess. I mean, they're fun, they're quick, and I can experiment different writing styles safely and easily. I think once I grow as a writer than maybe I'll put out more chapter fics, but right now I'm happy with my One-Shots :). Um, I try not to give up on stories, but me being...well ME, I like to jump around fandoms at the most random -and often inconvenient- times, so I'm sorry but it's not really something I can help. I try 'n stay focused but then it turns into more of a chore than actual fun or enjoyment. Mostly I just write to just throw ideas out there, maybe give off a different perspective.
1. absolutley HATE it when a person decides to review EVERY FREAKIN CHAPTER especially for really long stories. Like it could be 60 chapter in and this person reviews every single one of em. The only thing that would be exceptable would be if the person has been with the story from the beginning. But it's seriously misleading. Like there's this fic, it has 60 chapters and, like, 64 reviews. All from (pretty much) the SAME GODDAMNED PERSON. -angry/pouty face- And what's worse is when the fic is like from 2010 and they're STILL reviewing every freakin' chapter until the very end. It's annoying.
2. How people think youre a homophobe if you dont like slash. I dont like slash. The characters are almost always way OOC. The only way i'd like slash is if it were canon. (except for in the case of Supernatural, this is the "promised-land to slash-lovers". I mean, these guys are so close to each other and they love each other in some way and it doesn't take much to-to view it as "homoerotic subtext", whether it be between Sam and Dean or Dean and Cas, whatever works, point is it's there. Though, that doesn't mean you HAVE to like slash pairings in order to watch or like SPN, everyone's gunna have their preferences. But for me, personally, slash seems to work just fine and can smoothly enter canon. Probably why I like it, it can coexist with canon and...well, I've already talked about my OCD with canon)
3. OOC. Now, i know more than anybody characters are hard to write while maintaing their personality and a little OOC is fine. But there is such a thing as way too OOC. And than there's just flat out character bashing which kinda ties in to OOC. I read a fic once (SPN) and this person made one of the brothers (won't say which one) out to be just this total ASS and a complete out of character bastard and when confronted the person said to quit "bashing" on their story, Like what the fuck? When you started writing/posting/typing (whatever!) your story, you BEGGED to know if it was good or bad and when somebody says it's not good -and tells you why (and yes, bashing is a legitimate reason)!- you flip out like a crazy person? No. Okay? Just no. Reviews don't have to (and certainly shouldn't) be constant praises, especially if you're BASHING! It's disrespectful to people who like the fandom, who like that character, and to readers in general. And since it was an SPN fic, it's really rude and disrespectful to people who actually LIKE the brothers and love and admire their bond. Don't look like the victim here, own up to your mistake and take some responsibility. If you don't like that character than just don't fucking add him (or her I guess)! That way people who DO like him can avoid your crap.
4. Seriously bad spelling and improper grammar. I totally understand it when you can't spell certain words or accidently mis-spell, (seriously, I know. I get so frusterated because some words i CANNOT spell) but COME ON the in NOT a hard word to spell. (And YES! I do know there are grammar mistakes on (in? whatever) my Profile. It's a profile. It doesn't really matter all that much to me if you're mis-spelling in your profile or author's notes. Just keep it outta the fic!). This also includes things like using apostrophes as quotation marks. In most English speaking countries, this is wrong. We use quotation marks for spoken and quoted language. Get it? No? Go ahead, Google [ " ]. It'll tell you everything you need to know. Also, when someone does something like this: don,t or can,t. They use a coma as an apostrophe. Why would you do that? That's not how you use a coma. Put the apostrophe there instead. And then there's things like refusing to use capitalization, ending punctuation, and not understanding how to work your space bar. Hey! It's there so your words aren't all smashed to together, USE IT.
5. In American English it's MOM not Mum, MOM. "O". If you're doing a story that takes place in America speak the fucking language. If you're writing a story in England or wherever than its MUM, "U". Not Mom. Get it right. Which also reminds me, I've read fics where the story takes place in America and one of the characters uses a word that they have NEVER, not once, ever said and in the fic he/she says it a lot. The word is: Bloody And I really, really, REALLY don't like this word. I don't view it as a swear, or not a real swear. More like a half-swear, like crap or even damn. I'm pretty sure Dean has never said that and meant it as a swear, okay? So don't act like he has. Put something else like dammit or fuck or friggin'. And that leads me to-
6. Incorrect information. Seriously, take the time to do some goddamn research. Which includes language. I know sometimes it can be hard, but you're obviously very into a fandom if you're writing fanfiction. Just watch closely to how the characters speak, act, and interact, it can help you if you're willing.
7. Throwing in random Japanese words. Stop. Just stop. 90% of the time it just make you look like a giant douche.
8. It's Impala, boys and girls. Capital "I". She deserves whatever respect we can give her.
9. Not putting crossovers in the CROSSOVER section. Is it seriously that fucking hard?
10. When somebody has an OC and that OC is the one who defeats the main boss-man. Like for Dean (supernatural) killing Azazel was his big scene, OC's don't have that right I don't care what backstory you gave them. Same goes for Sam and Lucifer. Harry and Vold. I think that should be obvious. I don't care if the OC's HELPING take down the big bad, but he/she cannot and should not be the one to finish it. I actually hate a lot of things about OC's, especially pairings. I have read ONE OC x main character pairing I like, and she actually ended up dying. Which I thought that was wicked cool, because it's not something people usually do.
11. Abuse of Character Additions. You know when you're posting your fic and you're allowed to choose (up to) four Characters in the Character roster? Yeah, it's so everyone knows who THE MAIN CHARCTERS in your fic are. I am SO SICK of people abusing this feature. Why? Because when I go to filter the fanficition stories in whatever fandom I happen to obsessing over, I'll always put my fave character in Character [spot] A (or B, C, or D on accident, not that it really matters though) and then I get stories popping up where this character doesn't even make an appearance until the very end OR they don't make an appearance AT ALL and are only mentioned OR they make an appearance and only get a sentence or two of dialogue and nothing else. I'm like seriously? WHY add them if thy aren't even part of the story?! If you're having trouble following then here's an example using the characters of my current obsession, Supernatural: I'm a Sam-fan, I like Sam and henceforth really enjoy Sam-centered fics (of course if Dean's not listed as a Character then it won't be my first choice). Anyway, so I hit the filter button, put Sam in Character [slot] A and hit enter. Wanna know what pops up? Tons and tons and FREAKIN' TONS of Destiel fics. I'm like "are you fucking KIDDING ME?!" And what really confuses me so much that I actually get a little angry is when I see a Destiel one-shot that's less than 1K with Sam listed as a Main Character. How can he be a Main Character in something that's listed as a Destiel-Romance with only 300 words? HOW? What's he doing? Narrating? How do you figure in that Sam should be a part of this story? Or when somebody's writing a Dean(Sam)/OC story and they decide NOT to add OC as a Main Character. Seriously, guys? Is it really that fucking hard to work this thing? I don't understand it, I really don't. It's annoying, misleading, and a little rude; you're lying to the readers. Basically False Advertising. It's gotten to the point where I HAVE to filter out Cas most of the time. I don't LIKE doing it, I LIKE Cas, he's the third brother (best things come in threes!), but I cannot STAND all the freakin' Destiel blockage I keep coming across. I'm not trying to purposely "hate" on Destiel or anything, because, even though it's not my primary pairing, that doesn't mean I have any right to flame or hate or be rude to those who DO like it, them, whatever. No, I'm "hating" on the morons that keep adding Sam to Dean/Cas-centered fics wherein Sam gets a sentence, maybe two, or if I'm REAL LUCKY a full paragraph. Sam is NOT part of the story, QUIT ADDING HIM. Seriously. What is WITH you people?
This is all pretty basic stuff -the OOC-ness and bashing, the grammar, the homo-phobia- but apparently it needs to be said and spread. If you're an author who constantly bashes a character, than expect some hate, because some people just won't stand for that laying down. It shows us, the readers, that you, as an author, are not serious about your work at all and that you don't really care about the fandom and you don't care about the readers. It's immature and rude and quite frankly, it's insulting. And if you can't handle the criticism than maybe you shouldn't be writing. Own up to your shit, take the advice, and make yourself a better author. Same thing to people who are insulted by reviewers who point out bad grammar. Grow up. I don't care how many faves you have, that doesn't make you a good author and if you think that you're oh-so-perfect, than you deserve to have your ego deflated a bit. I have read fics where there were only -and sadly- about 15 faves and it was one of the best damned things I've read in a while. Touching, strong plot, characters all in character, good research. Wonderful.
On a side-note, just so you know (which I'm sure most of you do) it IS possible to write an AU AND keep the characters IN character. So saying the characters act differently (you bashing them *cough, cough*) because the story is AU is NOT a valid reason. Don't even pretend it is.
I don't know if you can tell or not, but I've had an angry experience with character bashing and OOC-ness. She/he made one of my fave. characters out to be a total ASS and all around jerk and a bit of an idiot! Which he's NOT, especially in the time-range the author was setting the story in.
PAIRINGS: because I feel like you can know a lot about a person by knowing there favorite ships.
my favorite Bleach parings are:
favorite HP pairings:
favorite other pairings:
PercAbeth (Percy X Annabeth --> Percy Jackson)
Gemma X Kartik (Gemma Doyle series)
Felicity X Pippa (Gemma Doyle Series)
Angel X Darla (Angle)
Drusila X Spike (Angle/Buffy)
Morgan X Garcia (Criminal Minds)
Reid X Ashley (Criminal Minds)
Willow X Terra (Buffy)
Meg X Castiel (Supernatural)
Recently I have gotten into (God, I can't believe I'm saying this-) Wincest (SPN) But ONLY under certain circumstances. I'm always really picky when it comes to pairings, but more so with this one. And I especially hate it if the pairing takes place in, say, season 1 and the author just completely disregards Jess. It's like HELLO! Sam LOVED her, her death devastated him! This is actually my OTP and I gotta say out of all my fave. pairings, this once trumps them all. (Sorry guys!) It used to be IchiRuki, but that has now taken second place and once again sorry guys! Can't help it, love this pairing!
(Recently added): A good, well written, angsty, sappy, somewhat fluffy and maybe a little porny Wincestiel. That's right, Team Free Love. M/M/M. Threesome of the ages. Profound Bond meet Soul Mates. Wasn't sure I'd like this pairing, thought is was really weird when I first came across one. Came across another one and decided "what the hell? why not?" and fell in love. It was beautiful, well written, angsty, and cute, and sad, and happy. I was like, okay MAYBE I Could get on board with this. So I read a few more. At the time it was curiosity, I can't say that any more.
ANTI-PAIRINGS (so you know what not to expect)-
Destiel (SPN) -I don't like this pairing because it seems like when it happens Dean will just pay less attention and give less love to Sam. It's like now that he has a new buddy he doesn't need (or want, really) Sam. But the thing is they're like dangerously co-dependent on each other, and THAT'S CANON right there! So that doesn't even make sense. I'm not saying they're all like that (because I KNOW they're not, I've seen a few for myself actually) but it just seems like a lot are. Plus, the majority of Destiel fics I see look like this: -[Castiel, Dean W.] Sam W.- Sam X Nobody. I'm like, "Oh, sadness". At least with Sabriel, Dean still has Cas as a close friend whilst Sam is off painting the town in hearts and rainbows. If Dean's off with Cas and spreading the love Sam gets nothing but "feels joy at seeing his brother so happy" which, yeah, sure, of course he would. Most people feel happy seeing their loved ones happy, but at the end of the day Sam still has nobody. And adding in a OFC just makes me roll my eyes for at least three different reasons. So, yeah, I don't like how unbalanced fics like that are.
Ichihime (Bleach) -obviously I'm an Ichiruki fan and that should warrant no further explanation.
OC x Main Character -No. Generally unpleasant... though, sometimes they're good. Rarely.
Basically anything slash that isn't Wincest -Yeah, I don't like slash. I like Wincest, but that's it for slash. Which I find incredibly odd, because this is an extremely odd slash pairing, but whatever.
So, those are the major ones really. I feel like people will wonder why I didn't put Sabriel if I put Destiel. But I just, I don't know. I mean I've read Sabriel fics that weren't so bad. I guess I'm just indifferent and don't really care. I mean there are way more Destiel than Sabriel. So I just don't care.
As far as parings go, if it doesn't seem to get in the way of the plot, I might read it. It doesn't matter if I like that pairing or not, if it's too mooshy gooshy when it really shouldn't be (whether form OOC-ness of from plot divergence) I'll back out quickly. I once read a Wincest where they said "I Love You" way to freakin' much, so I quit it and left. They'd say that maybe once, but definitely not excessively. If the story's good, I'll read it. Regardless of pairing. I've read fantastic Destiel fics, Sabriel fics, Sassy fics, Wincest fics, Wincestiel fics, even a couple'a Sam/OC fics, whatever. A good read's a good read.
So far that's all I can think of. I'm actually not much of a romantic. At all. But I figure people should know what to expect. Y'know?
So that's me! I hate a lot of things, but enjoy the little things. Yeah, I probably sound mean, but I figured I got nothin' ta hide, so I just threw it all out into the open. I'm not as..."grr" as I sound, but I can be. Generally, I try to be nice and not too harsh. Unless you're really pushing my buttons.
FANDOMS I LIKE: (current fandom of interest is bolded)
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight.
Legend of Zelda.
And a few others here and there, but these are the major ones. Plus a few crossovers like-
Teen Titans/Danny Phantom
Once again, just the majority.
Family and freinds quotes:
Mr. Science teacher person: If you can't get it back by asking, resort to thievery
Morgan: You're a jerk.
Me: We have a moonshine recipe. Its a family recipe.
Erin: Why is the clock going backwards?
Erin: Dudes, look at the size of that racoon skin.
Me: Dude, look at this math problem. You could make a horror movie outta this shit.
Me: You stink. Take a shower.
l_ _lll_ _ _ _ llllllllllllllllllllll_llll_ _llllllllllll_llllllllllllllll_llllllllllll_llll_ _ llll_ _ _ _ _ _ lll _ _ l
I am the girl ... that does go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book or write. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Brokenwolf13, Bookworm700, Sparteen, GothicShadowPhantom, PsychoticNari, KP100, EmberMclain13, GhostDog401, HELLO I'M
ok well i guess thats it!
Unsafe External Link