Author has written 6 stories for NCIS, Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Harry Potter, and Inception.
Hi there, everybody who might actually be interested in one of my stories...
I've been a fanfiction addict for sometime and guess what; I finally made up my mind to start writting stories of my own! Be warned however I am propably going to become the AU queen... But isn't that all fanfiction is about after all? Unleashing your imagination? Well I hope you'll enjoy my stories and that I haven't worn you out with all my pointless talking...
On with the stories I guess;
1. Changes the future holds; a NCIS fic, seriously AU with serious Tate action in future chapters (my first and unbetta-ed attempt in fanfiction, be gentle).
2. Divine Intervention; a Twilight story, BxE with a twist. Here's the banner for this story made by Cheese Is Cool; http:///albums/k343/angelgirl966/?action=viewt=Bella-as-vampire-bella-cullen-vampi.jpg&newest=1 (This is the first banner I'ever had for a story! Thanks for the gift!)
3. Meet Me In The Middle; An Alice In Wonderland story, based on the 2010 movie; AlicexHatter with a twist.
4. The Art Of Making Potions; A Harry Potter story that features a love triangle between Severus, Draco and an OC... No Mary Sue but there are some lemons so beware... hey, it's M rated! Started out as pure smutt and then angst got mixed up... For the credit and the inspiration behind this story, check the first author's note!
5. Stranger Than You Dreamt It; An Inception fic, as AU as it can get, with a surprising plot twist... Spurred by a plot bunny that kept asking me the same question over and over again; What if the Mark wasn't as clueless as evryone thought?
6. Family Bonds; When, after that fateful Halloween night, the wrong Potter twin is hailed the Boy Who Lived, how will Harry's life turn out? With a power he knows not, an ancient prophecy and one Severus Snape practically raising him, interesting at least is a given. How much can a boy change under the guidance of an unexpected guardian and how can a child one man thought he hated change his world? AU as ever.
Favorite quote; If you spend your life afraid of the storms you'll never get to enjoy sunshine.
P.S.: If you want, you can follow me on tumblr. You'll find me here http:// . Sporadic information on my stories tends to pop up on my blog...