Author has written 11 stories for Twilight, StarTrek: The Original Series, Sonny with a Chance, Sherlock Holmes, Ironman, Vampire Diaries, Glee, iCarly, Harry Potter, and X-Men: The Movie.
Warning: You are entering a nerd friendly zone. If you are against nerdisms or nerds in general then you are banned. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. =)
I have a bestest buddy and a sister on Fanfiction so check them out; vampsforchamps and onceuponaflyingpomegranite. (they're both on my favs)
Anyone who decides to go through my favourites in the hopes of finding some good fics, let me save you some time and just list most of the fandoms you'll find in there so you know whether or not you'll find anything you like;
Ships I sail with a passion and go out of my way to look for;
Anne of Green Gables (books and movies):
Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Howl's Moving Castle (book and movie):
Sonny with a Chance:
Star Treck TOS:
X-Men; First Class:
Ships I'll read and support when I find really good ones but I don't go out in search for them;
Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Star Trek 2009:
Favourite books/series/: Harry Potter series, Inkheart trilogy, A Great and Terrible Beauty series, The Discworld series, His Dark Materials trilogy, The Mortal Instruments series, The Thirteenth Tale, The Anne of Green Gables series, Dianna Wynne Jones books, Eion Colfer books... many many more.
Favourite TV series: Vampire Diaries, Glee, Star Trek TOS, Phineas and Ferb, Avatar the Last Airbender, Doctor who, Merlin, Supernatural
Favourite Movies: Terminator movies, Matrix movies, Die Hard movies, Lord of the Rings movies, Hayao Miyazaki Japanese anime movies, Inception, Harry Potter movies, Moulin Rouge, Bourne trilogy, Disney Classics, Star Trek TOS movies, Star Trek 2009, Star Wars, X-Mes First Class... and the list goes on.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
You know you live in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
If youre team Switzerland, Copy and paste to your profile
If you've ever burst into song for no reason Copy and paste this to your profile
If you know someone that should be hit by a bus Copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever fallen out of a chair backwards...copy/paste this into your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed at a part in a movie that really wasn't funny...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you've ever tried putting your hair behind your ears, and ended up poking yourself in the eye...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a mirror...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the ABC's song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune...
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think the semi-colon is completely useless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, put this in your pro!
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile!
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever not known where you were when there was a sign right next to you, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder.
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If one of your best friends IS insane, copy this into your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this to your profile.
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile.
If there are times where you wanna annoy people, just for the heck of it copy this to your profile.
If you like Subway, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours a day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do drugs and alcohol. If you like bagels, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?” copy this onto your profile.
If you have read past 2 in the morning, copy this onto your profile
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are totally confused right now copy this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to copy and pastes, copy and paste this into your profile
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door
If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you've had at least two friends move away from you...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid a--.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
On a package of peanuts: open package, eat nuts. (What were you supposed to do? Throw them at the people sitting near you?)
On a child's Superman costume: Warning: Wearing this garment does not enable you to fly. (I blame the parents for that one)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, married, vampires or fictional characters in books or movies.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
If you've ever wished that Hogwarts was real and that you went there, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever picked up a stick and started having a harry potter spell dual with someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.
Number your 12 favourite Harry Potter characters, in no particular
1. Weasley Twins!! (They're a party pack)
6. Harry (i know he probably shouldn't be 6th but so sure me I like the funny characters most lol)
8. McGonnagall (don't think I spellt it right but she's awsome)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? ya but not romantically
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? ummmm pass?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? thats would be wierd since McGonnagall's like old enough to be Lupins aging aunt or something
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? well ive read fanficts with nevill in them.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Harry/Luna? hmm maybe but I'm a Harry/Ginny shipper my self
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Hagrid/Neville, Hagrid/Sirius? Ummm how about no.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Dumbledore walking in on Luna and Remus... hmm awkward for sure. Especially since Lupins like old enough to be her father. Lets just go with awkward.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Ron/Sirius.. hmm well it'd probably be a friendship fic if I was writing it. Probably about them reminiscing and stuff.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Hmm the twins and McGonnagall. Im sure there's some out there with the twins getting in trouble and McGonnagall reminiscing over how fond she is of the twins or something. I think I read something like that once.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. I think it'd be a friendship-y sort of thing and maybe itd be like Dumbledore comforting Remus as he remembers his old friends who are dead or a traitor in Pettigrews case. Maybe something like Late Night Reminiscing? Or Teacher to Teacher or something. Don't laugh at me.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Ummm... can I pass? I mean Hermione and the Weasley twins? BOTH of them? No.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Not sure. don't think so.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Umm maybe not on my friends list but I know I've seen some Tonks stuff.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Luna/Hermione/Hagrid. No. But I'm sure there are friendship ones for those three although maybe not all at the same time.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Hmm not sure but I've always pictured him a bit like Ron so maybe Bloody Hell?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? McGonnagall? Maybe something like girl power-y. Like Supergirl or something?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? The twins/Harry/Lupin. Hmm.. probably that hilarity will ensue.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Sirius to use on Luna? Well . if Sirius was Luna'a age it'd probably be something cheesy like Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Or something bad like that. To which Luna would reply; Oh the nargles must have gotten to your brain. But she wouldnt say it meanly just obliviously in that way we all love.