Poll: Should Edward and Bella in TWTHB meet; Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and StarTrek: The Original Series.
Hello. I am Pomagranite-Prime. You have now entered the Twilight Zone. Or as some people call it, My Profile. Since it is My Profile I will tell you a few things about me.
Gender: None of your business.
Age: Irrelevent. I am wise beyond my years.
P.O.B.: How stupid do you think I am?
Now that I'm done telling you everything important let's move on to more menial things. I like good books. And good movies. I'll watch or read anything as long as it's good. (Yes that includes Slash and Crossovers -though only if I've read/seen whatever it's crossed over with- and anything else.) That means romance and humor and adventure and whatever else you throw at me. Need a person to read your story and tell you what they think? Sure I'll do it. I don't know you so I can be as harsh as I want. And some things I've read are rather crappy. Too bad the crappy stories outway the good ones 10:1. I guarantee though, that there must be something good about everything single story on my Favourite list. And I have quite the collection. I'll leave a list at the bottom of my profile of all the stories that I find amazing, and maybe if you're bored you can check some out. Good Luck, Bonne Chance and Sayonara!
98 percent of teenagers do drugs and alcohol. If you like bagels, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?” copy this onto your profile.
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid a--.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
On a package of peanuts: open package, eat nuts. (What were you supposed to do? Throw them at the people sitting near you?)
On a child's Superman costume: Warning: Wearing this garment does not enable you to fly. (I blame the parents for that one)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
The voices in my head tell me that you're all crazy to think that I need therapy.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
I hear voices and they don't like you
Smile -- it confuses the enemy
I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Who ever said anything was possible never tried nailing jello to a tree.
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college-ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that paper up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say "oh shit , I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, asshole."
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He/she won't expect it back.
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
Buy one for the price of two and get the second one free!
It doesn't matter what temperature the room is. It's always room-temperature.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
The road to hell is ordered by the righteous, planned by the well-meaning, and paved with their good intentions.
Always be who you are. Those who matter don't care and those who care don't matter.
If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff...I laugh again.
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. (It truly is a blessing!)
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs. (SO TRUE!!)
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
Some Random Wisdom about Friendship
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.
A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.
One’s best friend is oneself.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.
One who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.
A friend is a gift one gives oneself.
My best friend is the someone who brings out the best of me.
The medicine of life is to have true faithful friends.
A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
The best mirror in the world is an old friend.
A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.
A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.
True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.
A friend could tell people your favourite color and your birthday; a best friend could write an embarassingly detailed biography of your life.
The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.
Number your 12 favourite Harry Potter characters, in no particular
1. Weasley Twins
2. Luna Lovegood
3. Ron Weasley
4. Hermione Granger
5. Rubeus Hagrid
6. Harry Potter
7. Draco Malfoy
8. Severus Snape
9. Neville Longbottem
10. Sirius Black
11. Nymphadora Tonks
12. Remus Lupin
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Yes. Harry/Tonks actually pops up a lot. I've read some decent ones.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Oh Yeah. Hermione's smokin'. In all truth, I have no opinion. I think she's pretty though.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? MPreg? Remus and Snape? Well I guess weirder things have happen in the world of Fanfic. In all Honesty Sirius would probably have a coronary.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Oh Yes. Neville's a real gem. I've read some rather good ones involving him and meatloaf. No wait, that was a dream. My bad.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Harry/Luna? I think so. I rather like Luna and Harry. Luna need's someone to help her with her confidence and Harry need's someone who'll tell him when to shove it. (And Luna will. Just subtly.)
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Hagrid/Neville, Hagrid/Sirius? Tehe. If anyone find's a good one let me know. Sounds...interesting.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Draco walking in on Luna and Remus. Awkward. Amusing. But Awkward.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Ron/Sirius. Harry has moved on. Taking his own life, after losing -Fill in person of choce here- in the Final Battle was too much. One night two drunken people try to forget their problems but still end up talking about how they miss Harry and what they could have done to make him stay. I'd call it Drunken Nights: Regret , probably make it into a multiple shot fiction showing people's reactions to Harry's suicide. Anyone's free to the idea if they want it. Just tell me please.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Weasley Twins/Serverus Snape. Hmm...I'm sure there is. Actually I should read that sometime. Sounds funny.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Draco/Remus. Hum. I've no idea. Not Your Fault in which Remus and Draco have a discussion about how Draco couldn't have refrained from being a Death Eater? You like the idea, grab it and run. Just tell me please.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Hermione deflowering the Weasley Twins. Interesting. Physically impossible. (At least at the same time...I think.) But interesting.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Not sure. Not even quite sure what the questions asking. Het as in Heterosexuel? I guess.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? What is this friends list being mentioned? There's no friends list on this site. Just Fave Fics and Fave Authors. Is that what you mean, oh, Writer of Questions? And I wouldn't know anyway.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Read above about friends list. Luna/Hermione/Hagrid. No. But I'm sure there are fics for those three somewhere although maybe not all at the same time.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Hmm not sure. Good Passion or Bad Passion? Bad Passion would be 'Great Circe!' or 'Merlin's baggy underpants!' or something. Good Passion is up for interpretation.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Snape? 'Bleeding Love' maybe. If it was theme song it would be 'Secret Agent Man' though.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? The Twins/Harry/Lupin. Oh I know! WARNING: ANY PRANKING BEYOND THIS POINT IS NOT THE FAULT OR RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Sirius to use on Luna? Uh, 'It may be the Nargles but you look more beautiful than anything I've ever seen'?
List of some AMAZING stories
A Black Comedy
Elven Dagger (3)
Fiery Wordess (18)
Miranda Flairgold (10)
Miss Fairytale (2)