Author has written 15 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Little about me
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Some of my favorite books;
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Some of my favorite movies are:
Pearl Harbor- which if i must say is amazing ;)
Some of my Favorite TV shows are...
And some random information i'm putting on here for fun!
My middle name: Nicole
Character: Emmett; he's extremely funny and when you're writing his character it feels like you have so much more you can do with him. Like one moment he can be completely serious and then the next he's doing something complete dumb and getting slapped upside the head.
Second Favorite Character; um, Jake because I feel like he has so much emoutional depth and you can also really play around with his character. Even though alot of the time he's the steryotypical teenager who gets his heartbroken by the girl he loves, pitches a fit, and finds another girl.
Disliked Character; i'm not really sure if I have one. I mean i'm not to fond of Edward but I definatly don't dislike him, if I have to think about it i'd say James, there's not alot you can do with him, he's always going to be the bad guy.
Favorite pairings; Bella-Edward, Bella-Paul, Bella-Jake, Emmett-Bella, Bella-Jasper, Edward-Alice
Disliked Pairings; Bella-Sam, Alice-Paul, Edward-Leah, Carlisle-Bella
Disliked Actor: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, i'm sorry but I don't think they chose the right people to play those parts, I mean they're both extremely good actors but Rob is to much of a rugged boy to be seen as someone who was supposed to be born in 1901 and Kristen is really really akward playing Bella. Henry Cavill should be playing Edward, he has that old time feel and I definatly think Lucy Hale should be Bella, she's and amazing actress, and I think she would do so well as the part of Bella.
Favorite book in series; New Moon i'm sorry but the story should have stayed Bella Jake! Go team Jake!! whoot whoot!
Harry Potter Favorites
Characters; A three way tie between Hermione, Ron, and Draco. I mean there is so much you can do with Hermione, she will always be the good girl, I can't picture her evil, but she can make mistakes, sometimes big ones, but that isn't a problem. With Ron, he can get so jealous at times, and be an ass, but he always has something sweet going on in that mind of his. And with Draco, he's portrayed as the bad boy, the evil one, but really he's just scared. There is so much emotion you can use with him, you can show his sensitive side that he really cares about people, like his mother, or a girl, but all he wants to do is please his father, though he's scared and wants to do what right, but can't because he's afraid of what will happen.
Disliked Character: Probably McLaggen, he thinks that he's the best thing in the world and that every girl wants him, but really he's just a pain in the ass that doesn't shut up :P
Favorite Pairings; Harry-Ginny, Harry-Hermione, Ron-Hermione, Fred-Hermione, George-Luna, Draco-Hermione
Disliked Pairings; Draco-Ginny, Ron-Lavender, Blaise-Hermione
Disliked Actor; um, Daniel Radcliffe he was perfect for the part when he was little, but now not so much. I mean its not because of his acting skills, because he's a good actor it just that he doesn't fit the part anymore. I mean Bonnie Wright is almost taller than him and that has to be akward for him when they kiss, right?
Favorite book out of the series; um Deathly Hallows i've read it like six times :P lol
Now the final question!!!! Twilight or Harry Potter????