Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
I'm (as far you know) Elven Heart993 (don't ask me why, that's just it, I don't totally know myself), I'm Australian and a Grammar Nazi and I'm a Harry Potter, Hunger Games, LOTR, Doctor Who, Iron Man, Avengers, All Things Marvel, Sherlock, etc etc, fan.
I must say that 2012 had a fantastic end to the year for many reasons. One of which is The Hobbit, which speaks for itself and also meant/means in the furture installments, many of the most amazing British and Irish men all at once: Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Aiden Turner Orlando Bloom and Richard Armitage.
Another reason was Les Miserablés, of which I can only sob and proclaim the amazingness in words that do not yet exist in the english language. fjhdskjfhdshkfdjsljkkjhWAHHHHHH
I am also a devout supporter of the following pairings:
Tony and Pepper
Ron and Hermione
Haymitch and Effie
Aragorn and Arwen
Bill and Fleur
And I quite support Molly Hooper and Sherlock Holmes to an extent.
Well...I really really can't think of anything else to say much...
"Wow! We're identical!" -Fred and George-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"Bill, don't look at me...I'm hideous!" - Fleur -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid, we know we're called Gred and Forge." -George Weasley- H P and the Philosophers Stone
"I will taze you and watch Super Nanny while you drool into the carpet."-Phil Coulson- Iron Man 2
"when life gives you lemons, sequeeze them in other peoples eyes, watch, then run for your damn life"
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
It's a matter of life after death...now that he's dead, I have a life
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you recycled something this week, buy yourself something and copy and paste this into your profile.
If you dance in the shower, copy this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you solemly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Maryann
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
Adoadjy (Could be worse but I used the last letter of my Mum's LAST name)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
Don't know it.
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
1. FIRST NAME: Maryann
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well...Dad liked Mary, Mum liked Ann. Soooo MaryAnn= Maryann. Also, my grandma is Mary
3. SIBLING NAMES: Joanne, Hannah, Lisa and Joel
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Doctor Who: Doomsday, when Rose left
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? OF COURSE!
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef?
7. KIDS? Love them
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hmmm, yep. Yeah I think so, plenty of people are so why not me?!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Back in about year 6
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NOOOOOO not at aaaallllll
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Last time I checked
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, no I would not
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Milo Cereal
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Yep, usually. Ruins the laces otherwise.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, I'm not that weak
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? English Toffee or Boysenbury
17. SHOE SIZE? 7-8 womans (Aussie sizes)
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My horrible habit of biting my nails
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Fred Weasley
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? OF COURSE...and it's 'their' not 'there'
22. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing pants ;) I'm wearing a black white skirt :3 No shoes
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Light & Tangy chips
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of the keyboard when I type
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? BLUE
26. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of rain.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My father
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Well, considering that generally you have to see them first, logically that would be their looks.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No I absolutely hate my best friend whose profile I stole it from :3
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Vanilla Coke or Hot Chocolate or Iced Coffee or Coffee
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Quidditch
32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. HAT SIZE? I know not
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, sometimes. Or glasses otherwise.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, or roast lamb
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Definitely happy ending
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Frozen
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? The bridesmaid dress I wore in my best friend's wedding.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Where I live? It's extreme either way, couldn't decide.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Well, generally hugs.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse
42. FAVORITE WORD Indupitably
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
“Towards evening Clermont-Tonnerre was lost in the distance, and..." Twenty-Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
King of Queens
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioner.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming home from Youth Group two hours ago
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An in-progress fanfiction
9. What are you wearing?
White shirt, black and white skirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Ha ha ha, now.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Many different fandom posters, canvases and wallpaper
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I see dead people.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Well I wouldn't date it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
No. Shan't. You can't make me talk!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would not as it is not in my hands to do that. God is in control, not I.
19. Do you like to dance?
My shower thinks I do.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
It would have been Seth, but my sister pinched that name. So Aiden.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would consider it. And then change my mind right away. I like it here.
Unsafe External Link