Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
For your information, the writer you are currently visiting is having a hard time making meaning to why or how you came to be here. I am unimportant in the word of Fan Fiction. Only one story, but I have lots of ideas for future adventures.
For you consideration I've decided to state a couple of important notices so that you may fully appreciate my work:
1. I don't take myself very seriously so, don't read too much into the whole "fully appreciate my work"...
2. Am currently studying Journalism, but wish to become a movie editor
3. No interest in writing professionally (I bet some of you are thanking god for that)
4. Absolutely adore Twilight, although to be honest I don't consider it a great work of literature. I am still a fan (even after the BD disaster).
5. I'm completely addicted to fan fiction and hope that even if you don't read my story (and future stories) you at least browse around my favorites. Some of those ladies are AWESOME writers and their stories are to die for!
6. MY SISTERS MADE ME DO THIS... SO IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ON HOW TERRIBLE MY STORIES ARE TAKE IT UP WITH THEM!! (Sorry cabr and azotochtli) (Those are their screen names so you can harrass them)...
I'M TWEETING on @RandyChFL
LINK to the OLD SPICE Super Bowl add
Links for I Need the Subtitles
Official Andrés Carne de Res web site
Inside Andrés Carne de Res
Karément (The club in Monaco)
Bella's Ringtone: Atrévete-te-te by Calle 13 (I actually love to dance to this song!! But I wouldn't like to wake up to it!)
Merengue: An oldie... as you may see from the very tasteful video...;) No Puedo Olvidarla by Rikarena
Salsa: I LOVE this song, the band is called La 33 and it's an homage to the Pink Panther theme song La Pantera Mambo by La 33
Salsa Chapter 6: El Preso by Fruko y sus Tesos