Author has written 8 stories for Inuyasha, School Rumble, Faster than a Kiss/キスよりも早く, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Sailor Moon.
Writing History: Since I was twelve
Favorite Genre of Choice: Romance, Action, Hurt/Comfort
What You Can Expect From Me: If you do me a favor, I will return it. For instance, if you add ANY of my stories to your story alerts, review them, add me to your Author Alerts, I will give you a chapter dedication AND give you limitless power for requested scenes. I am a good friend to have around, especially if you're an otaku.
If you want to learn about me, here's a survey for you! Answers from me!
0. Your fanfiction pen name?
1. Do you read or write fanfiction?
2. When did you first start reading/writing fanfiction?
In about 2006 when my sister got me into Inuyasha
3. What was your first fandom?
I cosplay if that counts. And I used to be crazy about Hetalia
4. First ship?
I've never been on a cruise.
5. What website do you use most?
I use Facebook, Hotmail, Meetme, Deviantart, etc...
6. What do you think of Fanfiction.net?
I love it. It is an amazing way to get recognized as a writer
7. What fandoms have you written in?
Hetalia, Sailor Moon, and Inuyasha
My favorite couple ever is definately AustriaXHungary from Hetalia.
As you probably assumed from my fanfics of them.
9. Any fandoms you would like to write in?
Not that I can think of at the top of my head.
10. Do reviews affect how you write in any way?
Yes! It encourages me to write a whole lot more than normal!
11. Do you use a beta?
12. What ratings do you read/write?
13. What warnings have you used on your fiction/read?
I don't give much warning despite disclaimers. If they thought they wouldn't like it, why would they click on my story in the first place?
14. Do you have any squicks?
I don't have much things that gross me out. But if I had to say anything on this subject, it would be being around anyone who is throwing up. But I am still by their side -
15. Do you Role-play online?
16. Have you ever stolen something from another person's work?
17. Favorite fandom to write/read?
AusHun romantic fanfics
18. Favorite pairing?
Austria and Hungary from Hetalia
19. Favorite writer/writers?
I do not have a personal favorite writer. I am always open to interpretation.
20.How long should a chapter be?
As long as it takes to reach a cliff hanger you are comfortable with.
21. Do you write/read drabbles?
22. Any fandoms you avoid?
Yeah. Ones where vampires don't sparkle!
23-Pairings you avoid?
24. Warnings you avoid?
I do not avoid any warnings.
25. Do the number of reviews tell how good a story is?
It isn't the number, but what they say that makes a story great.
26. What do you think of Mary Sues?
They need to be shot!
27. Have you ever flamed someone?
28. Have you ever been flamed?
29. How many fanfictions have you written?
At the top of my head, 6 or 7
30. What genres do you write?
Mostly romance. But if anyone has any idea on story lines, I'm willing to try new things.
31. What story of yours has the most comments, and how many?
What Was Once Broken, and I don't know.
32. Most words?
What Was Once Broken, for now.
33. Which one do you like the best?
What Was Once Broken, without a doubt.
34. Which one do you like the least?
Faster Than A Kiss because I admit I made it move too fast.
35. What do you think of het stories?
37. Favourite het pairing?
I'd have to say Aida and Brian from Family Guy
38. Favourite slash pairing?
Haven't watched many slash series or read many slashings.
39. Do you write about your original characters or canon characters for fandoms?
I do not use my own characters. But I do enjoy writing my own stories with other's characters.
Choose your top two stories (Or oneshots) you like best.
What Was Once Broken
Why do you like them?
They just involve a kind of romantic touch every woman wants to experience. And that makes me happy because I want that kind of man too!
How many favorite authors do you have?
I don't have a specific favorite author.
I don't have one. It's too hard for a writer to choose just one!
What genres are your favorite stories?
Will you read someone's stories if they asked you to?
I probably would
Unsafe External Link