Author has written 6 stories for Halo, Naruto, Star Wars, and Harry Potter.
Eh my name is...if you want to know ask, my age is 19...um im pretty much normal, oh im male but i guess that is pointless anyways RUN CAUSE THE LEPRECHAUNS ARE COMING!!
hmmmm. really cant think of anything to write about me...i like to keep things to the point...sometimes i think, anyways where was i...damn forgot well um...i don't know
anyways these are some of the stories i am currently working on: sadly its only one =/
Stories in Progress
Ranger Naruto - Naruto stumbles upon a forgotten base, how will the world react to the Konoha Rangers? this is going to be a hoepfully long one in my books, i dont plan on posting until i have at least 10 chapters, so people can at least read a bit while waiting for the next 10. there will be somethings that will stand out but will be explained as things progress.
These stories are dead at the moment, the main reason is due to a misfortune as my computer was being repaired, the techs thought it was smart to just delete my profile containing all my work, pics, music, and files.
HARRY POTTER: FORGOTTEN DREAM - Harry starts having strange dreams about a metal tomb like area buried by ice and snow in Antartica. traveling there he stumbles upon something no from this world. Major SG1 crossover
HARRY POTTER: ALCHEMIST CREED - Harry is acttacked during his summer after his fifth year, somehow arriving before the Gates to Shamballa he is changed forever to the loss of his left arm and leg. this is a FMA crossover slightly
HARRY POTTER: THROUGH THE VEIL - Harry feeling the pull of his magic follows it to the Veil of Death, going through it he wakes up in a time not his own. this is my take on the whole dimension hoping thing.
HALO: LAST STAND - Follow a group a UNSC marines as they fight to make a last stand.
NARUTO: FORGOTTEN - This story it still being edited but its takes about a month or so after the battle for konoha against pein.
NARUTO: WORLD IN FLAMES - this im trying to make a long one, but having writers block alot, mostly a AU and probably major sasu/saku bashing. also might be a bleach Xover
NARUTO: GALACTIC COMMANDO - Naruto was saved by Kyuubi but got sent to a different Galaxy. takes place in the Star Wars Episode 1&2&3
NARUTO: THE OLD REPUBLIC - After the fight over Coruscant, Naruto reappears in adifferent system, upon crash landing on the planet he awakes to find it looks oddly like Dantooine, but why is there a group of Jedi here? this will be part of a 4-part cross over. takes place after NGC. will be written during KOTOR 1&2
NARUTO: RETURN OF THE FISHCAKE - After destroying Malachor V, Naruto gets teleported again but why does he end up in a alley with blood covering the walls and a group of people in black clothes and grey armor with animal masks with a old man in red/white robes? takes place after NTOR, part 3 of the 4 part series
NARUTO: A NEW SHINIGAMI - Naruto finally thinks he is done teleporting after living 900 years but then it happens again why does he show up laying down in a field and what's with the people with white cloaks and Zanpaktuo looking at him for? last part of the 4-part series, takes place during the Turn back the Pendilium Arc, and the subsitute shinigami/fake karakura town Arc
mostly enjoy reading Harry Potter and Naruto FanFictions. i am trying to write a couple of my own but as everyone says i fail at writing so maybe i can get a beta i dont know though, im still new to the sight so i working out some kinks.
Harry x Fleur
Harry x Tonks
Harry x Susan
Harry x Hermione
FemHarry x any girl (that is the only exception i will make to a femharry story)
Harry Potter Hated Pairings:
Harry x any guy, sorry can't stand it anymore cause it pretty messed up how many people are dreaming of any malfoy and Harry together.
Harry x Ginny sorry cant stand that either, i am someone who believe the whole maniplulated thing
Naruto x Anko
Naruto x Kurenai
Naruto x Yuugao
Naruto x Shizune
Naruto x Ino
Naruto x Hana
Naruto hated pairings:
Naruto x ANY GUY (i got nothing against gay's but i been hit on too many times and it just gives me the hibbe jeebes)
Naruto x Sakura (my personal opinion is she is made a bitch, but if i write i will try to refrain from bashing since i hate to get my likes involved with writing)
Naruto x Hinata (got nothing against it but she is too timid for my tastes, and i have read excellent stories that have been ruined because they throwed the timid girl in)
anways hopefully i dont get yelled at for sucky stories muhahahaa!
50 Rules of Combat
1. You are not Superman
2. Recoiless rifles aren't.
3. Suppressive fire won't.
4. If it's stupid & it works, it ain't stupid
5. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
6.When in doubt empty the magazine.
7. Never share a foxhole with someone braver then you are.
8. Your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
9. If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed toward you.
10. All five-second grenade fuses are three seconds.
11. Try to look unimportant--they may be low on ammo.
12. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will be short.
13. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
14. The important things are always simple.
15. The simple things are always hard.
16. If you're short of everything except the enemy, you're in combat.
17. Incoming fire has the right of way.
18. No combat-ready unit was ever passed inspection.
19. No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
20. Teamwork is essential. It gives them other people to shoot at.
21. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
22. Tracers work both ways.
23. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
24. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose ... they are both right.
26. All weather close support doesn't work in bad weather.
27. The bursting radius of a grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
28. The only terrain that is truely controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
29. The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
30. REMF's (Rear Echelon Mother Fraggers) are everywhere.
31. The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other ...& have no time to help the infantry.
32. Precision bombing is normally accurate to within /- one mile (...or so).
33. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
34. Cluster bombing from B-52s and C130s is very very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.
35. Perfect plans aren't.
36. Friendly fire isn't.
37. The easy way is always mined.
38. The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
39. Professionals are predictable--it's the amatures that are dangerous.
40. Armored vehicles are bullet magnets; a moving foxhole that attracts attention.
41. No plan survives the first few seconds of combat.
42. Expending material in combat is easier than filling out Graves Registration forms -- Ammo is cheap; your life isn't.
43. Just because you can't see the enemy; don't for a minute believe they can't see you.
44. Final Protective Fire doesn't.
45. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: When you're ready for them. When you're not.
46. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
47. If your attack is going well, you've just walked into an ambush.
48. Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
49. Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
50. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
i get most of my halo information from the games and book, my naruto information on these sites: