Poll: Which episode of Sherlock is your favourite? Vote Now!
Author has written 343 stories for Kingdom Hearts, xxxHOLiC, Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo, Persona Series, Kuroshitsuji, Mortal Instruments, Tin Man, Great Gatsby, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Lord of the Rings, Importance Of Being Earnest, Sherlock Holmes, Grimm, Sherlock, Dark Shadows, Person of Interest, Radio Dramas, Third Star, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Hobbit, Star Trek: 2009, StarTrek: The Original Series, Tales of Xillia, August: Osage County, Big Bang Theory, Merlin, Supernatural, Misc. Tv Shows, Sleepy Hollow, and Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club.
If you're following me for Sherlock related stories, great! They will be posted here! On the exception that they be rated M or E, or don't meet specifications for Fanfiction, they, of course, cannot be posted here and will be posted to my Archive of Our Own account.
If you're following me for Sleepy Hollow, Forever, Kingdom Hearts, The Mortal Instruments, Merlin, Supernatural, or other smaller fandom related stories, those will all be posted on my Archive of My Own account. They seem to get more readers there.
ASK SHERLOCK - UPDATE NEWS
So, if you'll recall, I used to have a story called Ask Sherlock.
If you liked the idea of the story before, or just wonder what Sherlock's response to certain questions would be, check it out!
1. The name's Summer. Or call me Cumberbatch Critter, CumberCrit, Cumber... whatever you like. Unless it's a bad name, in which case, you probably don't want to call me anything.
2. My Archive of Our Own account is under the same pen name as my Fanfiction. There my stories posted will be rated M or E(xplicit), or have elements that stories posted to Fanfiction cannot. Basically: Fanfiction is for my fluffy stuff. AO3 is (generally) for the non-fluffy (or smaller fandoms). Keep it in mind if you follow me there.
3. My Tumblr account is under the same pen name as my AO3 and Fanfiction. Feel free to follow me or shoot me an ask or fan mail!
4. Maybe you can tell by my pen name - Benedict Cumberbatch is my idol. He's gorgeous and loveable, of course, but, that asides, I admire him.
5. I love Sherlock (perhaps you can tell this by my over 200 stories of which most are Sherlock), Sherlock Holmes (Ritchie), and all the canon. England is a beautiful place as well; I'm a huge Anglophile.
6. I LOVE writing character studies for certain moments in Sherlock. If you have a moment you'd like to see written, let me know. I am always open to suggestions.
7. I also love RP; mostly with Sherlock, and that's mostly because I haven't bothered with it for other fandoms. If you're interested, send me a PM. But I am also an incredibly selective person when it comes down to it - I've RP'd with really good people, and I am something of a stickler for grammar and characterisation - so expect a discussion before blindly jumping in.
If you have questions or comments, just send me a PM. I'm rubbish at responding to reviews.
Crumble and Burn. A Sherlock fanfic. [Updates will vary wildly, the inspiration for this comes and goes.]
The following stories are stories that are a collection of drabbles.
Those disclaimers everyone has:
I do not own anything I write about here.