Poll: Who do you admire, or find most interesting, in BBC's television series 'Sherlock? Vote Now!
I am me. I shall never be you, nor him, although I might sometimes be 'her'. But if I am, that probably means I've been talked about behind my back, and not directly referred to, so I'd prefer not to be 'her'. You, however, may refer to me as 'Potato'.
I'm between the ages of five and forty thousand two hundred and seventy three. Although that sentance just makes all possible thoughts regarding my maturity die. Which is sad, but then again I'm pretty sure I've seen a label like that on a jigsaw-puzzle before. It said "for all people between the ages of 5-500".
I often get distracted while writing introductions, which is why this one is very warped and off-topic. I love debates and discussions, expecially those concerning so called 'deep' subjects.
I don't get why people think that ignorance is bliss. If that's true, then why does ignorance cause so many deaths? Is death blissful? Not knowing something is not a good thing. Like if you didn't know how evil I am. Then you might insult me, which would ultimately lead to your utter demise.
I fully support the art of Randomness, and bask in its glory. I myself am a very random person – I laugh at nothing, eat brownies for breakfast, and... gasp! the horror! I read Fan Fiction!
I don’t really write fan fiction, mainly because of the fact that I don’t like the way I write. I write like I think and speak, not with all pretty, fluid sentences that actually mean something. And when I do write something, it’s either morbid or too random and crazy, so I don’t put it on the website.
16 Things to Do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
20 Ways to Ensure a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."