Author has written 8 stories for NCIS, and Sherlock.
Hi, there! My name is Ayaka, but most people online call me Aya. I'm eighteen years old, and I'm a half-Japanese lady living in the Philippines. :)
Things I like to do are learning about new things, going on the computer, talking with my friends, watching TV, sleeping and eating good food. I am very liberal and outspoken, and that fact has gotten me into trouble more times than I can count. In addition to that, I swear about ten times every five minutes. But don't worry, I don't bite. My humor is described to be strangely dark; the more I make fun of you, the more I like you. Let's be friends? :)
I prefer reading fanfiction rather than writing it, but recently I've ventured into the writing game. It's a means of getting my creative juices flowing, and it's always nice to share your imagination with someone else. I'm not that good when it comes to drama or angst - I prefer good ole' fluff and light-heartedness.
That's all you need to know, I guess. Thanks for visiting my profile! :)
The fanart for Children at Heart was drawn by liberiproject at Tumblr! Thanks so much. :)
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm deathly afraid of cockroaches.
2. I am ridiculously in love with Benedict Cumberbatch.
3. I love K-Pop! Especially BIGBANG. :)
4. I'm an anthropology student.
5. I love watching Running Man.
6. My Tumblr URL is 'we-re-out-of-milk', Twitter is 'anthropologists'.
7. Mark Gatiss is my spirit animal.
8. David Tennant was my first doctor.
9. I swear like a drunk sailor.
10. I'm an atheist.