Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Merlin.
Info on me !!
Hi! I am trying to write as often as i can but i only write when i feel up to it as i often get bored of things and get distracted. If i am motivated to do it i will update but i'm starting year 12 with A - Level's to do and a lot of course work to do. Best motivation is reviews, HINT HINT!
If i was a Harry Potter charachter:
Favorite Class: Charms, it sounds fun!
Favorite Teacher: Lupin, he is really cool
Least Favorite Class: Divination, it would take the fun out of life if i knew everything before it happened. If i actually learned something in that class anyway!
Least Favorite Teacher: Professor Quirrell (he has Lord Voldy on the back of his head)
Favorite Hogsmeade Store: Honeydukes, duh!
Things i find odd about the Harry Potter Characters, World and Plot. (This will be added to as i go along)
1. The blood wards around Privet drive.
The blood ward wouldn't have worked because, firstly, I'm sure Harry would have never called the Dursley's family if he had been abused (if you say being locked in a cupboard and being made to do all the chores was not abuse then you're stupid). Secondly in fourth year Voldemort took Harry's blood meaing they share the same blood and protection of Lily Potter. Thirdly, Harry and Voldemort were distantly related anyway because Voldemort is the descendant on the eldest Peverell brother and Harry is the decendant of the youngest Peverell, meaning that they are really, really distant cousins. Fourthly what is to stop Voldemort sending a Death eater to drag Harry out of the house so that he can kill him.
2. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black
Where the hell was he for the 12 years after the Halloween night. Shouldn't he have contacted Harry, even he couldn't have taken him because of his condition. What kind of adoptive uncle does that. And okay, Sirius was in prison most of Harry's life, but Hagrid mentioned that Sirius had given him the flying motorbike, so why didn't Sirius take Harry then and there instead of lettiing Hagrid take him.
3. Missing Day
Harry potter was dropped off at the Dursley's a whole day after he defeated Voldemort. So where the hell was he for 24 hours?
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Let us see if you fall for this like I did:
You know you live in 2012 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or facebook
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) All you hear about is the olympics.
8.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The legends of Harry Potter Fanfiction|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|