Author has written 10 stories for Dexter's Laboratory, Fusion Fall, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Hey whoever is reading this
Welcome to my profile. I haven't got much up yet but I hope to eventually.
I mostly write slash fiction - AKA: guy love. But on occasion I've been known to write cliche and adorably cute straight romances. I'm pretty sporadic though - sometimes I'll write for hours without stopping (usually on a day where I have a lot of homework that I should be doing, of course) and also there are days where this idea is stewing in my head raring to go, and I can't get access to the computer until I've forgotten at least half of it.
If you're against gays for any reason, OK. Chill out, no need to flame. I write for my own and hopefully your enjoyment. If you find it offensive, feel free to click the X button at the top of the page, or type in another address in your URL bar. Like youtube. There's some funny stuff on youtube.
My favorite pairings for Slash fiction include:
Dexdark - from Dexter's Laboratory, this is MandarkxDexter, Dexslash, and/or "Manter". I liked the term DexDark more so I stuck with it.
SetoJoey - From YugiOh (I know I'm a nerd). AKA: Setojou, JouSeto, JoeySeto, JoeyxSeto, SetoxJoey, Puppyshipping, JouxSeto, SetoxJou (wow that's a long list)
BakuraRyou - Yugioh. AKA: RyouBakura, BakuraxRyou, RyouxBakura, and probably another name which I forget.
YugiYami - Yugioh. AKA: YYxY, YamixHikari, HikarixYami, YamiYugi, YugixYami, YamixYugi, Puzzleshipping
HoneyMori - Ouran High School Host Club. Takamitsu, MorixHoney, MoriHoney, MoriHunni, HunniMori, probably a lot of other variations
Heroshipping RxV, VxR, VirgilxRichie, RichiexVirgil, VirgilRichie, RichieVirgil, GearStatic, StaticGear, StaticxGear, GearxStatic
I'm sorry if I can't get into your pairing...if I don't think that it works then there's no way I could ever write about it.
On Hiatus: Dexdark - Into the Rabbit Hole. My sincerest apologies :T
Anything marked Complete will not be continued. They were most likely oneshots, twoshots, or drabbles...if you would LIKE to continue them then please PM me for permission and go ahead. Or if you have ideas for me to continue them then send em along and I'll definitely consider
Story ideas (not in order of importance): I have no idea when I'll get around to writing these...But if you like, do PM me and tell me what do you think sounds the most interesting ~
1. DexDark - The Scientific Method: Science is nothing without experimentation. Dexter and Mandark begin their social experiment. Ie: the process of going out with each other.
2. DexDark - Compos Mentis ("Sane mind"): The mind of a genius is only a step away from insanity. Dexter, unable to cope, suffers a mental breakdown that only another genius can hope to mend. (Somewhat angsty. Post-Ego Trip and would contain spoilers for it)
3. DexDark - Reflections/What happened after Ego Trip: Mandark's presence would always be close by, even if he had to cheat death to do it. Dexter made sure of that.
4. DexDark - All in Good Time: Dexter and Mandark are transported into the future, where their future selves are continuing the battle against Lord Fuse, but find an unexpected twist of fate awaiting them when they realize how much they'll change.
5. DexDark - A Thing for Ties: Dexter's always been a little bit obsessed with formal wear. And Mandark.
6. DexDark - The Same League: Mandark and Dexter are cordially invited to attend the prestigious Ivy League school of Princeton. At the precocious ages of 17 and 15, will college be too much for the genii?
7. DexDark - Nerd Camp/Science Camp (To be renamed): Dexter and Mandark go to the same science camp, where their rivalry comes to a broil in the summer heat. But when counselors AND kids disappearing left and right the two genii must overcome their rivalry and face painful conflict and fragile unity if they want to make it out alive. Idea pretty much stolen from Friday the 13th, which I haven't watched (but I watched a parody and got freaked out, that's how bad I am!)
8. DexDark FusionFall idea (Still untitled): How DexLabs and MandarkIndustries came about, their later unification, and the ever present polarization between the teenagers and kids of the neighborhoods. Dexter's struggle to coalesce the factions and reconcile them despite clear and distinct age differences. Would also have a rewritten history of the actual manga...because otherwise it just wouldn't work out too well.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Cartoons Dexter's Laboratory|