Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and Thor.
Most people online know me as Phankam (or Kam), and I'd rather not divulge my real name :P. I'm an MD first-year intern, and writing is a passion of mine since I was 8 or 9 years old. Of course, I don't have much time besides my vacations to write (because my life is full of them medical stuffs), but I try to do it nonetheless.
I'm really into music and arts. I play the guitar, bass guitar and the keyboards, and like to draw and paint. I also write and read too much for my own good. I'm more into writing original stories rather than fanfiction, but I'm very fond of the Harry Potter world. I write mostly Next Gen fanfics. I'm also into Marvel stuff, so expect more Thor fanfiction now that The Dark World is coming out and I might start to become obsessed lol.
I speak both English and Spanish fluently, and I love to write in both languages, but here I'll probably publish mostly stories in English because I write mainly with Harry Potter as my subject and I read most of the books in English.
One thing I'd really appreciate would be reviews. Maybe not long, detailed ones (although that would be very nice too), but a simple 'it was good' does the trick for me. I've noticed that quite a few people read my works but seldom review. It's not that hard, so I'd really appreciate if you could take some time and leave some feedback!
I'm looking forward to publishing more of my stories, and to read more stories as well. Since very recently, I reserve my favourites' section to the stories that I have really enjoyed, and my favourite authors to those who have more than one good story that I enjoyed and put in my favourites afterwards.
If you want to, you can PM me. I love to meet people from all over the world! :)
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and the U.K.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Unsafe External Link