Author has written 12 stories for Shugo Chara!, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Minesweeper.
Thought/mood/quote: Life's a comedy.
Devianart, tumblr, twitter, etc: ask!
Wow. It's been years since my last fanfic. All of them are really old n00b years shame. I guess I'll keep it around for all to see and mercilessly mock.
About my writing:
The main reason why I'm here is to write. I don't read lots of fanfiction though I write it. (I hate it when I write something and then go like "Oh crud! This is similar to _'s fics!") Fanfiction is my hobby and I think you can learn lots from it. I think that a person's writing style can tell a lot about them. Right now, I'm exploring and testing my writing limits. I like to occasionally try new things on here so my fanfics are like little experiments. :) I already have some experience in writing fluff. The next genre I'm thinking about testing out is angst. xD (Kinda hard when your life is actually pretty awesome so far and even harder when angst tends to go ooc!)
Shugo Chara will be the category I write in the most. xD When I write I hate a lot of detailing (even though they are so essential and the lack of them are the reasons why some of my stories suck. O.o ) and I'm more of a dialogue person in my opinion. :D That's what I get for being in drama and writing scripts for homework. xp And I DETEST inaccurate information and terrible grammar and spelling. Don't get me wrong, we're all human so I bet all fanfics have some kinda mistake in them. I just don't like it when PpL tYpe liEk diS and when people post up stories with no capitals, quotations, or punctuation whatsoever.
I really like long stories, but being a lazy person I'll have to stick to oneshots. Yes, I'm not always the most dedicated writer. I will at times go for weeks without updating. (yes you have permission to hate me for that TT_TT sniff) But hey, a person only has so much time to write for creative purposes. xD So let's break it down: 24 hrs a day. 16 hours for sleep/school. 8 hours left. 3 hours for eating/showering. (Did I mention i was kinda slow too? :3 ) 5 hours left. The rest is for homework! hooray. T_T But once I somehow find the motivation to write I'll try to fit some kinda time to write. I actually found out I get motivated very easy. It's like when someone gives me a great review and tell me to update soon I go like "Oh shoot! Someone really likes this now and they'll really hate me if I don't update quick enough!" although I bet this totally isn't the real situation, you'd just get pissed off for a bit. Hehe. xP
By the way: I wrote the first RhythmxMiki fic. Bwahaha! IN YOUR FACE! (Ergh. Had to get that outta my system. xD ) And I'm guilty of giving readers unsatisfying endings. Especially for any Amuto fics. (Meh. I just like throwing my oneshots to counter cliches.) I don't think I will ever make a chapter story as long as "Tea Ceremonies..." ever again.
My end notes are sometimes effin long. =_= It's a terrible habit that I'm currently attempting to curb. I hate myself for writing so much crap at the end. xd But I promise I will NEVER make longass dialog between me and the characters. Maybe a few lines occasionally every once in a while, but never like a whole freakin script page. :P Oh, and I don't like to post up links to pictures of dresses/cars found in my fanfictions. In real books, it's up to the reader to see how it'll look in their mind. If you put up a link to what the dresses/car/etc look like then chances are that your readers won't bother to check or you suck at describing and feel too lazy to improve on it. Well okay, maybe that was a bit exaggerrative, but you know what I mean. Pictures on your profile weakens your writing skills, IMO.
Okay! BTW, Thank you for taking your precious (?) time to read my idiot ramblings. xD
Fanfic Vows (They are all adapted from FF rules or basic FF etiquette.)
1. I will always be careful about spelling and grammar. Ha, how basic. :)
2. I will never PM a reviewer and yell at them when they give me constructive criticism.
3. I will also never let a useless flame (e.g. diz sucks! its boring and stupid! yhu can't freakin rite!) pass by me without PMing the registered reviewer and asking what I did wrong. ;P
4. When I give someone constructive crit., I will not go "I'm so sorry if this was super harsh! Please don't hate me! etc.etc." I don't need you to say 'It's alright' when I did nothing wrong. Are you seriously gonna write back to me and whine and tell me off or something? Bring it! :P
5. I will never write Tadase's name as 'Tadagay'. (Seriously immature!)
6. When I write back, I will always respond politely. Unless it's more like the friendly informal PMs. ;)
7. I will never demand for reviews in exchange for an update. I can ask you to review, impress you with my fancy arrows pointing to the review button (hehe :D), or request you to not review (though I don't think I ever will do that. o.o). But not demand them. Seriously, you only really need to review if you want to. :)) Reviews will probably not make me update faster. They just tell me that someone likes my fanfic and they want to encourage (I hope!) me to continue.
8. I will never write long ass dialogue between me and the characters. Less than 10 lines. Always.
9. I will never write another chapter story as long as Tea Ceremonies ever again. -.-
I Reserve the Right To:
1. Give you CC whether you feel like you deserve it or not.
2. Defend any character/pairing I like when they're bashed.
3. Update my profile, avatar, or fic whenever I want. (Or even delete it.) I HAVE a life. Thank you very much.
4. Write about any pairing I want. (Though I tend to write about canon couples.)
5. Write my fic MY way. Example: I can kill off any character I want, not give my fic a happy ending, etc. The plot/events of the story will be based on what I want for it. (Though of course, I will try to write and please my readers. If fanfiction isn't made to please readers than you should get a diary or an online journal! :D )
You Reserve the Right To:
1. Review as you please. Flame, praise, CC, whatever.
2. Not review if you don't want to. ;)
3. Have your own opinion on my story.
4. Give me suggestions. (Note that they will not always be taken seriously.)
5. PM me anytime just to say 'hi', ask for advice, whatever.
6. To complain about my hate of your fic, Twilight, or whatever.
7. Block me.
8. Suggest some good fanfics to read. (I'm picky when it comes to reading other fanfics. If I don't like a summary, I won't read. :/ High school centered fics: no. (They all have the same basic plots anyways.) If it looks good but it's too long to read in one sitting then I won't read that either. xD I confess that I haven't been reading much at all. Need some good reading suggestions! Preferably newer rimahiko fics for my community. :D I know, I haven't even been reading enough rimahiko too! :0 )
Quotes I Love
"When I was younger, I was so confident that I would start a story with just the bare bones of the beginnings of a plot without knowing the end." - Roald Dahl
Unsafe External Link