Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
I just wanted to say that I hope everyone enjoys the two one-shot’s that I have published on here and hopefully, in the future, I shall be able to write more on this amazing site.
My name is Nicole, but I am commonly known by Nicky to pretty much everybody I know. I’m a 22 year old, Sydney-Australian girl, who absolutely LOVES Draco/ OC or Draco/ Astoria stories.
Well that's basically it, if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me and thanks for reading. ENJOY!
Randomly list 12 of your favourite Harry Potter Characters-
1. Draco Malfoy
2. Ron Weasley
3. Ginny Weasley
4. Blaise Zabini
5. Hermione Granger
6. Harry Potter
7. George Weasley
8. Fred Weasley
9. Severus Snape
10. Roger Davies
11. Oliver Wood
12. Astoria Greengrass
1. Have you ever read a 6/11 fic before?
Harry and Oliver? Fortunately no, but i think that there may be a few out there. With Oliver being Harry's quidditch 'mentor' and everything.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Blaise in fanfiction is definitely the second most sexiest guy, I'd definitely give him a 10. In the movies though, he's okay I suppsoe with a rating of 4.
3. What would happen if 8 got 12 pregnant?
Astoria getting Fred pregnant would be quite a feat for wizard and muggle alike, but I do think that it would be amusing, especially if Fred has anything to say about it.
4. Do you recall any fic's about 9? Can you recommend any?
I haven't personally read any Snape fics, but I would have to recommend the many out there involving him with his young love, Lily Evans-Potter. They are just such a cute pairing.
5. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Haha, yes! Only for the simple fact that Harry and Ron are best friend's and have been through so much together. Though I am not a slash fan, so I am going to have to withdraw my initial answer and sadly say no.
6. 5 and 9 or 5 and 10?
Hermione and Roger. He's a Ravenclaw and closer to her age, so I would much prefer to read about how the two bonded over studying apposed to Hermione and Snape bonding, period.
7. What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex?
I am sure that George would say something comical about how little 'Won-Won' is all grown up, especially since he is with Draco Malfoy's future wife. Possibly, he might even give Ron a few pointer's during his rendezvous.
8. Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic.
Michael Corner had never gotten her. She was his prize to show off and she hated him for it. But what if one day she find's herself taking her anger out on the pitch with her boyfriend's quidditch captain?
9. Is there any such thing as a 1 and 8 fluff fic?
Probably. Draco is the hardcore Slytherin and Fred is the always hilarious Gryffindor. And opposite's do attarct, I hear.
10. Suggest a title for a 7 and 12, hurt/ comfort fic.
'Laughing with Fire'. - Where the plot consist's of Astoria not being able to handle Draco's secretive way's and ever changing mood swings, so she takes comfort in the most unusual person's joke shop.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted 4 to de-flower 1?
Two best friends experimenting or a more believable notion for Blaise and Draco being tha they get blind drunk one night and the deed get's done, then the next morning agreeing to never tell anyone of their intoxicated escapade. EVER.
12. Does anyone on your friend's list read 7 slash fics?
No idea, but there are quite a few George slash fic's out there. So it's quite possible.
13. Does anyone on your friend's list write or draw 11?
Someone did once have one where Oliver was with the OC for about a third of the story but then Draco ended up taking her from him...if that counts?
14. Would anyone you know write a 2, 4 and 5?
Yeah. It would make for a good read, actually. A love triangle between Blaise, Hermione and Ron. I actually have read a few fic's where Hermione and Blaise end up together and we all know what happens between Ron and Hermione in the books... so it could happen.
15. What might 10 scream in a great moment of passion?
I regret choosing Roger as top 12 now, ah probably... 'Never misses'. I would be quite offended to hear that, though I consider Roger Davies to be quite the player.
16. If you wrote a song-fic about 8, which song would you choose?
For Fred, I would either choose, 'How to save a life' by The Fray, the title is pretty much self-explanatory or possibly even 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol, because it's basically about 2 friend's, or twins in this case, and the youth lost.
17. If you wrote a 1, 6 and 12 fic, what would the warning be?
Draco, Harry and Astoria. Wow, that would actually be a good plot already... but the warning would have to be romance, angst, comfort/ hurt and possibly even a little friendship and drama as well.
18. What might be a good pick-up line for 10 to use on 2?
Roger Davies to Ron Weasley. "Hey Weasley, how about I show you how a real man holds a quaffle?"
19. When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
About Hermione...Wow! That would have been a few months ago actually. A one-shot, involving her and Ron.
20. What is 6's super secret kink?
Harry, I would like to think would want someone to treat him as the fragile person he really is, with consoling word's and sweet touches.
21. Would 11 shag 9? Drunk or sober?
Oliver shagging Snape? Oh Merlin, Please no! Though if in some strange world it were to happen, I would like to think that it only occured because of a potion gone wrong.
22. If 3 and 7 got together, who would top?
Ginny and George? O-o. Again, if it were to happen, I'd have to say Ginny because she can send one very bad bat-boogey hex and would instantly over power George.
23. 1 and 9 are in a hppy relationship, until 9 suddenly runs off with 4. 1, broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and find's true love with 3. What title would you give the fic? And name one person, who should write it.
Draco and Snape are in a happy relationship, until Snape runs off with Blaise. Draco, broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with Oliver and a brief unhappy affair with Astoria, then follows the wise advice of Hermione and finds true love with Ginny.
Hmm..I would probably have to call it, 'The betrayal becomes the solution'. And I am not sure, who would read it, though if I were bored one day and were in dire need of entertainment, I could see myself writing something like this...But it would have to be a very, very, VERY dull day and I with no other idea's in mind.
24. How would you feel if 7 and 8 were a canon?
I would feel mortified but it has been done many times already. Fred and George are twin-cest legends of fanfiction and although I am against it, it's not unheard of.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.