Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hi! Its Volleyballgirl1112!
I am completely obsessed with Twilight! I have read the whole series 10 times. I learned about Twilight when i saw a preview for the movie during the summer of 2008. I thought it sounded like a really good book, so i went to the store and bought it. I stayed up until 5 o' clock in the morning just to finish it. The next day, i went out and bought the rest of the series. Since then, i have gotten 15 people to read the series.
I am a sporty girl, too. i am absolutely in love with volleyball. i started playing when i was in third grade. i did volleyball camps in the summer until fifth grade when i could start playing on the school team. i played in fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. plus, i played club volleyball for three years. my goal is play on the high school volleyball team.
i love the band Paramore. Hayley Williams has such a great voice. They are awesome!! Whoa!! Go Paramore!!
Hobbies: Volleyball!, Reading, Writing, Polyvore!
Favorite Colors: Blue, black, lime green, bright orange, dark purple
Favorite Bands/Singers: Paramore!, Hoobastank, Hey Monday, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Favorite songs:That's What You Get - Paramore, The Reason - Hoobastank, Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Favorite Kind of Movie: "Horror"
Favorite Movie: Twilight!, The Skeleton Key, The Ring
Favorite Book Genre: Science Fiction/ Fantasy/ Horror (i. e. Vampires!)
Favorite Book Series: Twilight! by Stephenie Meyer, The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine ( i also liked The Host by Stephenie Meyer, but its not a series)
Favorite Car: an orange Mitsubishi Eclipse
Favorite T.V. Show: Lost
Pets: Two dogs- Laila, a girl boxer; Scout, a boy West Highland White Terrier
Favorite Stores: Hot Topic, Areo, Borders
Random Stuff about me: I love black nail polish. I love sad and depressing things that will make me cry. I LOVE VAMPIRES!! I want to be Valedictorian at my school. i love Fanfiction and Polyvore. Woo Hoo!
Some of those awesome 'copy and paste' things:
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've reread TWILIGHT over four times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, copy this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight New Moon Eclipse and Breaking Dawn that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you truly believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?” copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butts off.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever listened to Christian Rock music while reading about vampires with murderous tendencies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have AACIBD Addicted to All Cullens Including Bella Disorder copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that people who badmouth Twilight need to just shut up and let people who love it enjoy it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are against Animal Abuse add your name to the list and add it to your profile or site. RogueWarrior869,BlackWolfHowling, Bubble Blower, roughdiamond5, Green.Winged.Mistress, MoonStarWithWings, Yourcool79, Someone aka Me, Angelauthor14, X-Lily-Evans-X, EMMETRULEs247, Edward Cullen Rules, Volleyballgirl1112
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you're easily distracted, copy and pa- OOH SHINY!
If you love your iPod, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If sarcasm is your first and favorite language, then copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have ever called someone "mom" by accident and it isn't your mom.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you are going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If at first you don't succeed, you shouldn't try skydiving
I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired
I had amnesia once - maybe twice.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played Solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or MySpace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that... You know you did.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line
30 Things I have learned from Twilight
1. You can enjoy the boquet while resisting the wine.
1. You refuse to face the fact that Edward is fictional
2. You count down the days until the next book comes out
3. You spend all your time coming up with theories for the next book
4. Your standards for men were instantly raised because of Edward
5. You secretly wish your boyfriend was a vampire
6. You accidentally address your dad as his name, like Bella
7. Volvos are your new favorite car
8. You quote the books constantly
9. You relate everything… I mean, EVERYTHING, to Twilight
10. You have now started biting people, or threatened to
11. If anyone so much as looks at your books the wrong way, you start screaming at them.
12. If anyone hasn’t read the books, you take it as a personal offence
13. You’ve already planned you and Edward’s wedding and handed out the invitations
14. You attempt not to sleep because, if Edward doesn’t need sleep, neither do you.
15. You dress up as a vampire by painting your face white, and putting purple under your eyes, and go out in public.
16. You suddenly find pale boys really attractive
17. All someone has to say to make you cry is “Edward’s not real.”
18. You start thinking really embarrassing thoughts, but immediately stop, fearing that Edward heard you.
19. You fear that someone will turn into a werewolf when they get angry
20. When you fall or trip, you refer to it as a "Bella moment".
21. Topaz is your new favorite color, courtesy of Edward's eyes.
22. You welcome rain so that your home can be more like Forks.
23. You pray for Stephanie Meyer to have Bella and Edward end up together.
24. Human baseball seems more boring than usual.
25. You carry a Twilight book with you at all times.
26. You will spend hours in front of the computer in Twilight fan groups, or searching for new Twilight information.
27. Your sleep schedule is completely reversed due to the all-nighters you pulled to read the books.
28. You try to see what character your family or friends resemble.
29. Your lifelong goal is to become a vampire and live with the Cullen’s.
30. You bawled when Edward left and when Edward came back.
31. You now never want to tan, so you can look like a vampire.
32. You see someone with dark eyes and think, "they must be thirsty."
33. You go back and forth from hating, to loving, to hating Jacob Black.
34. You constantly nag your friends to start reading Twilight, even though they don't need to, since you talk about it so much they know everything that happens.
35. You have to remind yourself to breathe when you think of Edward Cullen
36. You would give anything to see Edward sparkle in the sun.
37. You cried when Alice saw Edward planning to die.
38. You wish you could blush like Bella.
39. You constantly wonder whether your blood would be appealing to vampires and secretly hope it is.
40. When someone asks you out you say, “Sorry. I’m already dating Edward Cullen.”
41. You’re convinced you are the biggest fan and will argue with anyone who begs to differ
42. Your notebooks have “Mrs. Edward Cullen” written all over
43. Your mom no longer threatens to ground you, but to take away your books.
44. In your mind, serial killers no longer exist. Only newborn vampires do.
45. Your heart flutters anytime Edward talks.
46. You want to punch Charlie in the face when he is rude to Edward.
47. You make people read the books, but secretly hope they wont, so the obsession will only be yours.
48. You get very angry when someone says vampires sleep in coffins. Or only come out at night. Or won't show up in film.
49. You shun anyone who tries to convince you vampires don’t exist
50. You get into fights with your Twilight obsessed fans over which one is going to marry Edward
51. You throw birthday parties for the characters in the books
52. You would gladly trade your life for Bella's, even if that means occasionally being attacked by vampires.
53. You're cold, and you wish you had Jacob.
54. The Twilight books are guarded with your life.
55. You will follow a silver Volvo, convinced that Edward is in it and get very depressed when you realize he’s not.
56. You wish you owned Bella's truck.
57. You attempt at being as graceful as Alice. And fail miserably.
58. Your future children's names are all names from the books.
59. Edward is the sexiest name alive.
60. You've bought several copies of each book to give as future presents to yourself.
61. You've made t-shirts that relate to Twilight.
62. You screamed when Bella kissed Jacob
63. You find yourself subconsciously narrating your life.
64. You started using strawberry shampoo
65. You wish you had a Jacob and Edward to fight for you
66. When you read Twilight fan fiction
67. You write Twilight fan fiction
68. You plan on moving to Forks someday.
69. You've pinch the bridge of your nose when you got angry
70. Edward’s version of Twilight Chapter 1 gives you chills.
71. You are either thrilled that Robert Patterson is playing Edward, or completely depressed.
72. You're convinced vampires exist, and you're not ashamed of it
73. You love when it is rainy, cloudy, or snowy out, and hate when it is sunny.
74. You check the weather in Forks, when you live no where near it.
75. You introduce yourself to people as Mrs. Cullen
76. When talking online you always remember to capitalize Twilight and any other name from the book
77. You look at all the pale people in your classes and wonder if they're secretly vampires and wish to ask them if they can turn you into one
78. You dream about Edward nearly every night
79. You dream of Vampires nearly every night
80. You want to go to Forks for your spring/summer break
81. You smile/sigh whenever you hear/see Edward's name and it has nothing to do with Twilight
82. You’re unable to believe that vampires actually have fangs or some crazy dark side
83. You are certain that your boyfriend is a vampire simply on the basis that he's sexy/shiny/composed
84. You start imagining scenes from the books in your head at random moments
85. You’ve convinced random strangers to read the book or see the movie
86. You waste the ink of your print cartridge thanks to printing images and images of Edward
87. You cry because your father used Eclipse as a coaster for his drink
88. You relate even the weirdest things to the book
89. You think you can feel Edward beside you while you're reading/dreaming/talking/walking/etc (maybe even when you’re doing nothing at all)
90.your friends/family have told you to shut-up because you talked about Twilight to much
91. You start talking to the book
92. While talking to your friends, they mention something that reminds you of Twilight, and you mutter a joke from Twilight and start laughing your head off
93. You’ve highly considered naming your future son Edward.
94. Whenever somebody mentions the words 'vampire' or 'werewolf', you immediately try to worm your way into the conversation just to make sure they're not insulting them
95. You still cry at sad parts of the book... even though you've read it just so many times
96. You smack your brother/sister when they say Edward doesn’t exist or is a total retard. and don’t stop smacking until they say they’re sorry
97. You have over 500 Twilight related pictures on your computer
98. You've re-created Bella's bracelet
99. You already have a space on your bookshelf for Midnight Sun
100. You already have the tickets reserved for the midnight showing of the Twilight movie
The number that applies to you equals how obsessed you are!
WHOOOOOO!! i am almost 100!
Went to a party Mom...
I went to a party,
Read this and if you and if you don't cry, or at least feel emotion, there's something wrong with you.
A Girl asked her boyfriend;
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Would you choose me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkI was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
"I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for this Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me
"I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "What if we checked again, just in case you do have enough money?''
"OK" he said "I hope that I have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added "I asked yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that mommy can give it to my sister. He heard me!''"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady came again and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article: 2 days ago, which mentioned of a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car, where there was one young lady and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-assisting machine, because the young lady would not be able to recover from the coma.
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, you know that, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
Abortion is wrong.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...dylan brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to church , I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When dylan shot the gun, he hit me and many others,
And all because dylan , got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though, deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my head,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the dead
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an saint, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my boyfriend I'm sorry I have to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washer machines.
Be yourself. Who else is better qualified?
When Other Little Girls Wanted To Be Ballet Dancers, I Wanted To Be A Vampire.
When you were born, everyone around you was smiling and you were crying. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Don't think or judge, just listen
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us!I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you are not one of those people who thinks having over 1 thousand friends on myspace is a contest copy this to your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods:
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
"Everything in this room, everything you see is eatable. Even I myself am eatable--except that is called cannibalism, children, and it is frowned upon in most societies."
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive
Imitation is the most annoying form of flattery.
Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your a Christian, copy and paste this to your profile!!
Friends: Tell you that you look nice.
Friends: Say "see you later!"
Friends: Forgive you.
Friends: Politely refuse food.
Friends: Bail you out of jail.
Friends: Are only through school.
Friends: Tell jokes with you.
Friends: Forget you.
Friends: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
Friends: Annoy you.
Friends: Like you.
Friends: Laugh with you.
Friends: Tell you you deserve better
Friends: will comfort you when he rejects you
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
Sometimes i forget to put the disclaimer before the story, so here it is: Disclaimer- The wonderful Stephenie Meyer owns all of the twilight books and ideas and charachters and all that jazz.
For other non-twilight stories: Disclaimer- Idont own this idea or story or any of itsw charachters.
By The Way, it takes me a while to update stories, cuz i am aiming for the Valedictorian and plus we always have a ton of homework. i guess thats school for ya.