Poll: WHODUNNIT! Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Song of the Lioness, David Eddings, Death Note, Hunger Games, and Hobbit.
To be noted: I am unlikely to update anything until about mid june. I have fairly important exams coming up so as a consequence have got the college's I.T. department to ban me from fanfiction. This is all being done from the library computer. However, if you send me nice reviews I can still read them.
So, about me then. I figured we would have both some normal and some utterly useless information about me.
1) I'm from the UK. Therefore if you are American or have learnt American English then my spellings may be different to yours. However, I was born in The States and therefore have two passports, as the US won't let me in without an American one. It's bizarre.
2) I am probably one of the few people on this site who God did not intend to be a writer, and I haven't been to an English lesson for over four years. This is not because I bunk: I just dropped English, because I was bad at it. Also I prefer science and foreign languages, except my french teacher hated me because I spent three years drawing (manga) and never did any work, so I took spanish for A-level instead.
3) I used to live in Alaska, although not for long enough for me to learn to ski like a pro, sadly. I can ski well enough to avoid hitting a tree, touch wood (sorry couldn't resist) which I suppose is some achievement.
4) I can't tie a tie. Not because I am utterly retarded (well, yes, I am, sort of, but that's not the real reason) but rather because I have never had any need to, it never forming part of my school uniform.
5) I never throw anything away. This makes for interesting clear outs. In my wardrobe I recently discovered a very tacky five year old paper bag from Monsoon (a shop) saying SALE on it, and a dress I wore when I was eight. And that was just in the first five minutes.
6) I am now 19.
7) I have the worst eyesight of anyone I know under the age of fifty. In order to read a book without glasses/lenses I must hold it under two inches from my face or it's simply too blury.
Well, OK I should probably talk about my stories. Um...I want criticism (see point number two).
Death After Dessert: I've always adored detective fiction, and I like Death Note, and L is a detective afterall, so a murder mystery seemed a good thing to write. This will be finished, as I have a plot (with some wrinkles that need ironing I admit) including a murderer and a motive. It is turning into a logistical nightmare though.
Zedar the Apostate: I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with this, as all I'm really doing (let's be honest) is reiterating a plot from a different (sulkier) perspective. I might continue, after 'Death' but probably won't.
NUMAIR'S MAGIC COOKIES: Yeah, probably discontinued. If I update at all, I will firstly rewrite it as (honestly) the way it is written is appalling. Also, I'm very lazy.