Author has written 4 stories for Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
I'm Chloe. I've been on Fanfiction a while now, but only recently decided to get off my lazy bum and make an account.
A bit you should probably know about me:
~I absolutely adore reading. My interests range from Suzanne Collins to Edgar Allan Poe to Robert Frost. My favorite book series is Harry Potter and I read it CONSTANTLY. :D
~I live smack dab in the middle of the United States. -sigh- Their are some positives to this, though! If a natural disaster ever occurs near the coast, we'll be the last to know, eh?
~I'm blond and have Grey eyes. I tend to wear odd clothes and if you saw me on the street, you'd probably look twice.
~My sister (i-luv-to-write-law-and-order) is an absolute dork, but you should probably check her out. ;)
~You'll probably find my fictions or reviews on the Harry Potter Archives. I ship lots of things, but especially..-cough- HPDM. -blush-
~I tend to not favorite stories, as I read most of them on my iPod. I have an extensive amount of stories archived there. :)
That's it for now, I suppose.
97 Things I CANNOT do at Hogwarts (unfortunately...)
1) I cannot say that Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
3) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
4) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
5) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
6) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
7) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
8) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
9) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
10) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
11) I will no replace Professor Lockhart's shampoo with super glue.
12) When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Batmoblie, Robin!"
13) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
14) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
15) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
16) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
17) It's not necessary for me to yell "Bamf!" everytime I apparate.
18) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
19) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
20) I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
21) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
22) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
23) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
24) I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the Force".
25) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
26) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
27) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore".
28) House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
29) Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever moneymaking concept.
30) I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
31) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
32) I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
33) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
34) I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
35) When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
36) -Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
37) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
38) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
39) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
40) -I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
41) Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
42) Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
43) Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
44) I may not have a private army.
45) Am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
46) I am not the wicked witch of the west.
47) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
48) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
49) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
50) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
51) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
52) - Especially not all of them at once.
53) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos."
54) Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
55) I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
56) When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
57) Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
58) The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
59) I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
60) Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
61) -Though they are doubtlessly more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
62) I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
63) I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
64) I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
65) I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
66) Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
67) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
68) Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
69) I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
70) - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
71) If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
72) - I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
73) I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
74) I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
75) I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
76) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
77) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
78) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
79) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
80) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
81) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
82) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
83)I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
84) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
85) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
86) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
87) I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
88) There is no such thing as the chamber of Double Secret Probation.
89) Bringing fortune cookies to divination class does not count for extra credit.
90) I will not tell first years they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
91) I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
92) A time turner is not a flux capacitator I should therefore not try to install it in a muggle car.
93) I shall not refer to DADA professors as canaries in a coal mine.
94) When fighting deatheaters in the annual June good vs. evil fight I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can only be ONE”.
95) It is generally accepted that cats and dragons can not interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the results would be.
96) I am allowed to have a cat, rat, toad, or an owl. I am not allowed to have reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha.
97) No matter how good an Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
Unsafe External Link