Author has written 19 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Warriors, Star Wars, Halo, Honor Harrington, Misc. Games, Misc. Movies, and Mass Effect.
HELLO!! MY name is Admiral StarNight, formerly Gemidi Fett. My fandoms include and are not limited to:
Honor Harrington, Halo, Star Wars, CoD, Red Dead Redemption, Jack Ryan universe, and much much more.
I use to be kikiii, but since I love the name sooooo much I just had to change it. Gemidi is my name as a bounty hunter in both Next to nothing and the war is changed forever. I sorry for not updateing The war is changed forever but right now the story is kinda lost to me. Oh by the way when you read stuff out of order stuff becomes really exsiting when you find out. Like I read Legacy of the Force and met Gotab, Venku(Kad'ika), and Jaing. Then I go and start reading the Republic commandos serises. I met Kal Skirata, Bardan Jusik(Gotab), Venku(In baby form!), Jaing Skirata and all his brothers. I also met Mird(the strill) I want a strill baddly now. I learned how Venku gets his two light sabers and I finally have a good reason for seriuosly throwing Chancellor Palpatine out of a very high window! (read True colors to find out why.)
laughing copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you love Star Wars copy and Paste in to profile!!
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if heshe did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
"If their is one thing I hate more than a StateSec spook, its one of those Mesadan Bastards. If I ever get my hand on one of them, their going to wish the Aubuon Ballroom had captured him instead." Admiral Caitlyn StarNight, talking to Cathy Montque, Emily, Hamish and Honor Alexander-Harrington
"Never before I have seen such a sight, The President of Republic of Haven and the Queen of Manticore, the 1st Lord and First Space Lord and the Havenite Secrtary of War with the Attorney General, two Graysons and a Havenite, and finally the main combat Admiral for Manticore and the main combat Admiral of Haven, all in the same room. Thank the Tester we're no longer shooting at one another or else everyone wouldn't be going home for dinner." Admiral Caitlyn StarNight before a diplomatic meeting between Haven and Manticore. People mentioned: President Eloise Pritchard, Queen and Empress Elizabeth Winton, Hamish Alexander-Harrington, Thomas Caparelli, Thomas Theisman, Denis LePic, Alferdo Yu, Warner Caslet, Oliver Diamato, Honor Alexander-Harrington, and lester Tourville(in that order.)
The War is Changed Forever
Subject:Star War OOC
Summary:What happens when you put my imaganation and mix it with star wars? You get this. Story will get more intense, just wanted to get reviews on it first to see how people like it. anakin,ahsoka, and Obi-wan in this story plus more Rating for future word play
Progress:Lost, I have lost interest in this story.
Next to Nothing
Subject:Star Wars timeline change
Summary:When Jango encounters anothers bounty hunter wearing madalore armor, what affect dose this have on his, Zam's and Bobas life? Half AU because the story might go though to Order 66 and beyond.
Progress:Lost, I'm sorry, but Star Wars is no longer as interesting as my newest Science fiction fandom.
The Pending Fall
Subject: Star Wars AU
Summary:AU Star Wars acted out by cats. there are my own twists but in other words it is mostly the same... rated k
Progress: This story is just gone. I am not longer going to update it, but if someone is interested in taking names, ideas or plot as their own go ahead.
Warriors: New Horizon
Summary: Snowbird of Shadowclan has fallen in love with a cat of the new clan Leafclan, they are terrtory hungery and ready to fight, Can both cat live with or not? OCxOC and more cats to to come
Progress:Lost unless my friend start to badger me about it.
RvB Ley's Faith
Subject:Halo Red vs. Blue
Summary:RvB fic. Ley was born in to the world of flag worship and hates it. Will she find a way out of the endless cycle or will she be trapped forever uner the flag she wants to leave? Ratede M for reasons listed in side. Sarge, Griff, Church, and the others
Progress: Lost, Just like star Wars, It is no longer a first line interest.
Order 66 songfic
Subject: Star Wars RoTS timeline
Summary:Ashoka a full jedi knight, watches the only true person she love commit Order 66.This is a first person telling of her reaction.
Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Subject: Star Wars
Summary:Jango's not realy gone mearly merely marching far away. Song fic from OC point of veiw. I do not own star war or the song lyrics.
Progress:One-shot, no squels.
My veiw, My Story
Summary:Stories about different chacters in SW first Jango, took my over 4 hour th complete the first chapter, more to come
Progress:Random one-shots about Star Wars charries that I don't want to submit as a new story. 'More to come?' maybe.
My veiws and Loves
Subject: Star Wars
Summary:Lets see how many jaws drop at this, in here I tell you who I like/love/crush on in SWtCW, so enjoy
Progress:This is a one shot, not even a story, just me being random.
Summary:EVERY THING FROM STUPID TO...WELL... JUST READ AND MIND OUT. MDRABBLES FROM CAPSLOCK CLONE WARS ON LIVEJOURNAL. REXSOKA ANIWAN AND MUCH MORE.
Progress:No longer updating, see the above progess of Next to nothing for reason.
The Test of Life
Summary: One man past his Test in the eyes of the living, but not in his own. Glaxies Owl City Songfic
Author Note: This story is from my newest and morst recent interest, the Honor Harrington series. It is a Song fiction story, I used the song Galaxies by Owl city to do this, and I am very proud of it. Considering the time constraints of RL which I wrote it under, I think it's the best story I have written.
Progress: One shot, no sequels.
Beneath the Mask
Summary: Thomas Theisman is always in the books, there, but not quite personally conected as Honor, Hamish, or anyone for that matter. This story explores Thomas and the way his personality has evovled. Full summary inside.
Progress: Kind of? Love Honorverse, I'll get around one day to it
Summary: Saying Thomas Theisman's life had been hard is an understatement. Pain and suffering can push good men to do things they once thought dishonorable, what happens when you learn that the pain was planned by an outside force bent on your destruction? Song fic.
Progress: One-shot, no squels
Subject: MetalStorm: Online
Summary: Based off the app game MetalStorm: Online. Caitlyn Von Williams is a regular pilot in a military that is hard to advance in if your not wealthy and sometimes less than moral fighting standards. But it would seem that not everything is peaceful. A rebellion is starting to glow, will it be snuffed out, or fanned to be even hotter? Rated M for mature language/scenes
A Single Difference
Subject: Planes (Carsverse)
Summary: Based on the movie Planes. When an F-18 Super Hornet gets lost after a training exercise, she realizes that she is not in the same place anymore. There is not Dusty, no Flysenhower, no McQueen here. In a world where aircraft are piloted by creatures she's never seen and a world conflict which threatens to boil over into WWIII, how will she get home again?
Progress: In-Progress, my most current story and interest.