Poll: What story would you like to see next? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, Big Adventures of Majoko/いたずらまじょ子の大冒険, and Ojamajo Doremi.
Looking back on my old profile, I've decided I need to rid myself of the young teen/tween and figure out what I am now. Well, for one thing, I can spell and write way better than before (Notice that I didn't say grammar.) . Also since my tween/young teen years I've found my way into more fandoms, sometimes staying, sometimes not, and sometimes finding my way back...
Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kai. I am currently a college student trying to find work and work on commissions in the meanwhile. I dabble in Artisan Crafts, Writing, Drawing, and Videomaking. I can't promise to update regularly, but I do promise that if I start a story I will finish it.
That being said, here's the current stories I have in the queue:
Upcoming (Not in Any Particular Order)
May be exclusive for different site
· 1. A Night to Remember (Skip Beat)- Adopted from undercover1721
What happens if Ren, Kyoko, Kanae, and Yashiro go to an otaku party hosted by Lory? Lory and Yashiro attempt to set Ren and Kyoko together. Add in a haunted house and a twist. How will it all work out? Please review. a little ooc.
· 2. Thank You! Until We Meet Again! (Ojamajo Doremi) – Adopted from Deep-Sadness
This takes place in the last season of ojamajo doremi. The last episode..what if doremi wasn't hiding in the majodo but they saw no one came out and it was just an illusion. What happen to doremi?
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.