Author has written 3 stories for Alex Rider, and Cherub.
Firstly, I've got a webpage on LiveJournal. See it here:
Onto other details...
The name's Laura. Just Laura.
Born and raised in England - Yarr!
I'm a really random, perverted and geeky (but proud) person, who's addicted to FanFiction, and often spend more thanf 5hours a day reading them. Sad, huh?
I love books (I'm addicted to the Twilight series and The Saga Of Darren Shan/Cirque Du Freak series, Alex Rider series, and so many more), annoying my parents, bitching about my older and more sociable sister, who got the good genes (bloody tanned mare), football (soccer for you US people); both watching and playing, music, sleeping etc.
My favourite piece of randomness? Well, you asked for it! : Last Night I Lay In Bed Looking At The Stars In The Sky And Thought To Myself, Where The Heck Is My Ceiling?!
Hmmm, thats all you need to know about me, I think.
I am an official Beta. If you want me to Beta your story, I will gladly do so. Atm, I've Beta'd for
I may have Beta'd in other stories, but I can't remember which ones. Sorry if I haven't mentioned you - message me, and I'll put you up there.
Escape pictures/ details
Update 24/7/10: Escape will be continued - however, due to lack of creative juices, I haven't got any other chapters written. The next chapter has a sentence to begin it off, but after that, nada. I know where I want the story to go, but don't know how to get it there right now.
Infiltration pictures/ details
Miss Bat/Mrs. Wardell, Worst Which: Miss Bat
Deidre/Mrs Wardell, Coronation Street: Deidre
Update 24/7/10: Infiltration currently has 6 completed chapters, and 2/3's of chapter 7 written right now. I won't be posting anymore chapters, however, until I at least get to chapter 10ish, when I'm guessing Alex will finally be in Cherub HQ's
Favourite worst chat-up/sex-up line? I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock!
Here's some random stuff that I've nicked from other people's profiles
A Mother's Teaching
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.