Poll: Which number seems magical/adventurous/full-of-fantasy to you? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Hunger Games.
I'm in a perpetual state of mental pandemonium.
• unlimited access to movies and books
• sonic screwdriver
• tension wrench
• ordinary wrench
• duct tape
• electrical tape
• a Tardis
• full set of my favorite books
• parchment, inkwell and quill
• my own broomstick or Invisibility Cloak
• a Raglan tshirt
• cancellation of global warming
But sucks for me because we all know that we can't have everything that we want.
• And oh yeah, I want to fly.
• HP: Scorose. (I kind of ship Dramione too but Scorose is dominant in my heart)
• Star Wars: Anidala.
• THG: Katniss and Peeta (Peeniss?), and Finnick and Annie (Fannie?...no, Annick)
• AHS: Violate (and fuck everything else. I hate everything. This ship is too painful but I still ship them. I am a sick person.)
• DW: Ten and Rose
• Skins: Effy and Freddie, and Sid and Cassie
• Sherlock: Sherlock and emotions, and John and his blog
Apologies for wrong grammar and spellings. Reviews help me.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE TIME READING! (and I'm not shouting at you)