Author has written 11 stories for Hellsing, Labyrinth, Harry Potter, Sherlock, and Bewitched.
I welcome reviews and PM’s with constructive criticism. I’ve enjoyed some great PM discussions with readers who have pointed out flaws in my use of language, plot holes or offered other suggestions for improvement. Please share those thoughts with me! However – as a fair warning – I will summarily block accounts that are incapable of writing without obscenities or insults. Constructive criticism is welcome; messages without the barest of common courtesies will be ignored. Anonymous criticisms may also be removed. If you feel something strongly, then sign your name to it (it's only a pen name after all).
11. "A Different Meeting" for the "Sherlock" TV Series.
10. "Consequences" is related to the "Sherlock" TV Series. I recently bought all three seasons on DVD and am fascinated by the different characters. Sally Donovan's on-going rudeness and unprofessional behavior annoys me, which prompted this one-shot. Edit: I forgot to mark the story complete, so ended up making a follow-up chapter.
9. "What If", is a collection of ideas and one-shots about what would have happened if Harry reacted differently to certain events in his life.
8. "Harrison Potter Stephens", is a one-shot crossover with the Bewitched TV series.
7. "It's Too Late", a one-shot where Harry decides he's not going to fight and die for a society that's rejected him at every turn.
6. "It's My Life", a story about Harry deciding that Hogwarts isn't really a safe place for him and looks for alternatives.
5. In "Dragon Kin", I a combined story concept of my own with the Harry Potter universe. Set in an alternate universe from Rowling's marvelous creation, one of Harry's ancestors was adopted by an Elder Dragon. The Clan, as they call themselves, look after their close-kin for one hundred generations. During the summer between Harry's 5th and 6th year, they discover the last of the line has been mistreated and decide it's time to intervene.
4. A Labyrinth and Harry Potter Crossover story called "Dream Weaver". Sarah is a student in London when she discovers the Wizarding world. She becomes involved with the characters at Hogwarts as well as a certain possessive Goblin King.
3. A Labyrinth story called "Time Changes Us All" that is set a decade after the original movie plot.
My first two stories were set in the Hellsing universe and followed the story of an elementalist who became involved with the Hellsing Organization. Hopefully, my story telling has improved since those attempts.
Hiatus - Stranger In a Too Familiar Land
Harry fulfilled his destiny and killed Voldemort. As he lay dying, he was summoned to a parallel world where he learns he is expected to be a champion for those that summoned him. In "Stranger in a Too Familiar Land", Harry struggles with the lookalike twins of people he knew and loved as he tries to avoid being nothing more than a weapon a second time.
I put this story on hiatus when my writing turned stale. Due to the frustration of readers that were left hanging with no updates, I took the story down until I can complete it. Then I will re-post it in its entirety.
Interesting Admission from JK Rowling
Did she cast the wrong spell? JK Rowling admits that Hermione should have married Harry Potter instead of Ron
Published: 09:50 EST, 2 February 2014 Updated: 04:50 EST, 3 February 2014 at Mail Online (www . dailymail . co . uk)
JK Rowling has revealed that she wishes that Harry Potter and Hermione had got together at the end of the book series.
She told Wonderland magazine that she put Hermione and Ron together as a whim rather than necessarily believing in them as a couple.
The 48-year-old author was interviewed by Emma Watson, 23, who played the film role of Hermione Granger.
Emma was guest-editing a special edition of the magazine, with excerpts printed in the Sunday Times.
The actress was told how JK Rowling saw her decision to have Ron and Hermione marry and have children in the seventh and final book as ‘wish fulfillment’.
The author said: ‘That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron.’ She added, ‘I know, I’m sorry. I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I’m absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility. Am I breaking people’s hearts by saying this? I hope not.’
And it seems that Emma agreed, saying: ‘I think there are fans out there who know that too and who wonder whether Ron would have really been able to make her happy.’
broomstick flyer (65)
Lady Sam Mallory (59)
Rorschach's Blot (40)
The Circus (11)
The Feisty Rogue (217)