Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
Hey, I'm Twilight is my brand of heroin.
I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Twilight! I suffer from OCD :obsessed cullen disorder, but who doesn't? My favorite Twilight character is Edward Cullen but I love how humerous Emmett and Alice are too.
Favorite books (not in Twilight saga): They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Michael Birch; Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech; The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares; A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks; Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling; Speak by Laurie Anderson; The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen; Message in a Bottle by Nichola Sparks; Night by Elie Wiesel. There are many other books that I adore...I just can't remember the names right now.
If I could wish for anything in the world it would be Edward Cullen as my boyfriend. If I could had to wish for something that actually had a chance of happening it would be for Stephenie Meyer to finish Midnight Sun.
You know you are obsessed with Twilight when….
1. You’ve read all the books at least 3 times.
2. You write/read fanfictions because you can’t let go of the characters.
3. Everything reminds you of Twilight somehow.
4. You can quote lines from the books by heart.
5. Your avatar/icon has something to do with Twilight.
6. Fanfiction is to you, what other people view facebook/ myspace.
7. You know what Spunk Ransom means.
8. You understand my penname (instead of thinking I am a drug addict).
9. You want to visit Forks, Washington.
10. You understand the symbolism of the apple and chess pieces on the cover of Twilight and Breaking Dawn.
11. You keep waiting for an Edward, but no guys fit the expectations.
12. Your favorite gemstone is suddenly topaz.
13. You smile everything you fall, knowing you are just as clumpy as Bella.
14. You read the Host because Stephenie Meyer wrote it.
15. You kept waiting for Edward to appear in the book.
16. You cried when reading New Moon, then reread chapter 23 a million times.
17. You check Stephenie Meyer’s website daily.
18 Romeo and Juliet seem insignificant compared to Edward and Bella.
19. You smile every time you see a silver Volvo.
20. You stared at the words The End at the end of Breaking Dawn and felt empty.
21. You watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and cried when Edward…I mean Cedric dies.
22. You suddenly want to watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl.
23. You control your thoughts because Edward might be listening.
24. You think the person that leaked Midnight Sun deserves the wrath of the Volturi.
25. You wanted to break the computer when you read Robert Pattison cut his hair
27. You laugh and nod when you read this list because every thing applies to you.
28. You are so obsessed you don’t realize it skipped number 26.
29. You scroll up to see if there’s a number 26.
30. You’re laughing uncontrollably at your stupidity.
Also, I am currently looking for a beta, so if anyone is interested please PM me.