Author has written 3 stories for Malcolm in the Middle, Spiderwick Chronicles, and Teen Titans.
Uhm, hi. I like fanfiction, hence the account. Well, actually, I have two accounts. One is specifically for Home Improvement slash fanfiction, while this one is for whatever I damn well feel like writing :). Which is usually incest and boylove and whatnot. Find my other account at www.fanfiction.net/~xhomeimprovementx ... :). Yeah, anyway, all I write is slash. Boy on boy. That kind of stuff. Not because I'm gay, because I'm not. I am a boy but I swear I'm not gay. As I explain on my other account, I relate more easily to boy characters. And it's easier for me to write about penis, because I have one. So, yeah, that's the deal. Other than that, check out my stories and review please! I'll definitely get back to you! XD.
UPDATE: I updated my stuff! Review, even if you did when it was on my old account!
(Different) Facts about me:
1. I'm finding this diffcult. I basically explained myself pretty well on my other account, seeing as that was made first.
2. I love bolding and italicizing :). I feel like it emphasizes in an emotional way that helps you connect with the character more. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.
3. I don't like yaoi. Or most hentai. I prefer shotacon or straight shotacon. Does that make me a pedo? I don't think it does, because I'm not even an adult yet ... Still 16, remember?
4. If I could be any 'type' of boy, I would choose to be the boy-lolita type (Host Club XD). I definitely think Hunny is the cutest and would kill to be him. Or any Host Club member for that matter. But I think my real type is the 'princely type.' Like Tamaki. Don't ask why, I just know.
5. I like books. A little too much.
6. I very very strongly dislike body hair. It's gross. But I don't have the motivation to shave mine.
7. I'm currently extremely tired. I don't know how I'm even managing to type.
8. The amount of facts doubled is my age. Still :).
Okay, now here's the section where I would list my favorite anime, manga, books, shows, and stuff but there's way too many, so if you actually care, you can ask! But here are my ten favorite fanfiction pairings:
1. Tim/Kon/Bart (Any combo of those! Teen Titans)
I swear, if anyone writes a good one of those I will LOVE YOU FOREVER and take any request in return. But yeah, like I said, that's all I'm listing because I don't want you to grow bored with me :).
If you didn't notice, the last section was taken directly from my other profile. I'm lazy :).
EDIT: First time I'm doing anything on here for a while! Since this profile is half-ass compared to my other, I'm going to post a fanfiction survey type thingy here :. You'll see!
1. Why do you write fanfic?
It makes me happy that authors and creators leave things open for people to imagine in their heads. And I get so caught up imagining that I get these great ideas, and I just have to write them down!
2. When did you write your first fanfic and which fandom was it for?
0o0o0o0oh, wow. I'm not too sure. I got into Teen Titans fanfic in 2005, I think. I was in 7th grade. I'm not sure what the first I wrote was though. I'm going to have to say that it was actually Titans, but it wasn't anything like I do now. Back then I wrote innocent little episode plots that I wanted them to use and air!
3. Which fandoms do you, or have you, written for?
4. Do you read much fanfic or do you mainly write?
I READ. I read SOOO much! Nightly basis, it's an addiction!
5. What comes easiest for you when writing? (dialogue, descriptions, plot, characterizations, humour, angst...)
DEFINITELY angst. I always create a couple or trio in cases in my head. Then I come up with dialogue, and point of view. The plot comes pretty soon too!
6. Which genres do you mainly write? (action, angst, dark, drama, horror, humour...)
Romance and SEXSEXSEX. Lol, what can I say? I'm an adolescent male.
7. Which genres will you not write?
Rape, murder, horror, etc. I don't do dark stuff.
8. Are reader comments/responses important?
Absonormously! I love to hear what people think. And if they think something's bad, I just curse them out in my head :.
9. Do you use a beta reader?
I'm actually afraid to. I never did and then they created it and I just don't like change :/.
10. Which is your favourite character to write fanfic for and why?
I write things about boys who think a lot and don't know how to feel. The author Amarin Rose inspired me to write fanfiction, and she's absolutely phenomenal. She writes stuff like that. Plus, I never know how to feel because my head is jumbled :. But sometimes I just like happiness and good sex :.
11. Which are your favourite ships (including friendships) that you write the most?
12. Do you have characters that are so strongly established that they're in your heads?
For some reason, I think I'm Beast Boy on some days. I'm a lot like him, and I love the character Robin, and so when I write, it's usually Beast Boy craving Robin but Robin being too bullheaded to notice it.
HOWEVER, on some days, I am TOTALLY Randy Taylor. I talk and think like him and stories just pour out. About him and Mark, him and Brad, him and girls. Him and depression ... Idk, I'm always somebody in my head.
OH, and I analyze situations like characters. Instead of "What Would Jesus Do?" I think "What Would Robin Do?"
13. Which characters are you most comfortable doing a POV for? Which is the hardest?
I like being Gar. He's pretty easy to do, and funny, but at the same time you know he thinks about things a lot. He's a complex character, in my mind anyway. But who cares what I think?
Okay, I think I'm done now.
OH, BUT: I also wanted to say thank you for the love and support of the people who've actually found my stories. I know I don't write for anything popular, so thank you for finding me and encouraging me to continue writing!