Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hello people who creep on me! How's it going!
My Name is Jen and I'm sixteen years old. I'm kind of busy, but I love writing. And by busy I mean after school every day I have swim practice. Twice a week I also have Water polo practice after swim, and I also teach swim lessons. Top that up with school work and chores, and I barely have any free time.
I love listening to music. My all time favorite band is The Beatles, and I love the movie Across The Universe. I also really love the band The Decemberists, and I was recently introduced to Flight of The Concords, which must be the funniest band I have ever heard. U2 is also pretty high on my list of good music, and I was lucky enough to get floor tickets for one of their upcoming concerts. Now all I have to do is convince my parents that it is a good thing to let me drive three hours with friends and then take a train to a different state and stay in a hotel so I can go to a giant concert in Seattle. I have a couple months to convince them...
okay, if you cry, laugh, or even have any emotion change, a smile counts, because of these then send me a review, I only paste things that help awareness or I thought were too funny to pass up. please, read these and review, i promise to try and not make my profile too long, you can even scroll through and only look at a few, but I want advice and comments!!
try not to cry on this one:
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: no it's not. please, it's so scary.
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
If you think Mike Newton should be run over by a bus copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that bus should also take out Eric copy and paste this into your profile
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
P.S. there is a book about this. It is really good, written by a mother of a victim. The girl was held at gun point, and when asked if she was a christian, she said yes. She was shot. the book is called "She Said Yes" amazing and sad. How can people be so cruel?
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what... and if you stand up for him he will
If you think this poem is sad, RE-POST so we can spread awareness about child-abuse. I, myself, think its horrible, make sure others do too.
My name is Sarah, And I am but three.
My eyes are swollen, And I cannot see.
I must be stupid, I must be bad.
What else could have made, My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better, I wish I weren't ugly.
Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all, I can't do a wrong.
Or else I'm locked up, All the day long.
When I awake, I'm all alone.
The house is dark, My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come, I'll try and be nice.
So maybe I'll get, Just one whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car!
My daddy is back, From Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse, My name he calls.
I press myself, Against the hard wall.
I try and hide, From his evil eyes.
I'm so afraid now, I start to cry.
He finds me weeping, He shouts ugly words.
He says it's my fault, He's suffering at work.
He slaps me and hits me, And yells at me more.
I finally get free, And I run for the door.
He's already locked it, And I start to bawl.
He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken.
And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!" I scream, But it's much too late.
His face has been twisted, Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain, Again and again.
Oh please, God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops, And he heads for the door.
While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah, And I am but three.
Tonight my daddy
kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle here is my... Well i'll be damned. I'm a sugar bowl.