Author has written 1 story for Doctor Who.
Hi! Suppose I should introduce myself...I'm a Law student in Australia and I love writing and this is the only way I can satisfy my fix to write. Right now, I'm in the midst of writing a Doctor Who OC fanfic, which is really the only one that I am actually writing, the others are on hiatus, sorry guys :(
You can find me on:
- where you can ask me questions and look at the covers I've made for my Doctor Who story.
The Dread of Tomorrow and Yesterday - Doctor/OC. "You look at me like you want something from me and you're disappointed when I don't give it to you." An damaged psychologist's life is upturned when a man in a bow-tie knocks on her door, claiming he's known her all his life. Her life is changed as she jumps from point in the man's timeline to another, as she gets pushed into his life and his hearts.
Through The Trees: Coalescence - The bond between a Hikari and Yami cannot be changed. It is all-consuming. No one would dare separate Yugi from Yami, and whoever does will pay. Yami and Yugi were always meant for each other. Through The Trees Series: 1. A rewrite of all the seasons, featuring puzzleshipping. HIATUS
To Understand What Is To Come - The Cullens and Bella read the Twilight Series a few weeks after the incident with James. The order is New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Twilight and Midnight Sun. HIATUS
Time Lady #1 , #2, #3, #4
Walk This Way: What if Donna met the Doctor first, instead of Rose?
Never Tear Us Apart: Rose is pulled into the Void and something happens. Why is she suddenly surrounded by mannequins in a basement again and why is her leather wearing Doctor asking her to run again?
Tremble: Female!Yugi version of the series starting from Season 0.
Hunter: Atemu Sennen, thrown back into the hunting world after the death of his father. He meets a demon, named Yugi, who informs him of his destiny as the Michael Sword. With Yugi, he begins to discover the truth of what happened the night his mother died.
Undoing: Atemu Sennen, the reincarnation of Pharaoh Atemu that lived 5000 years ago, living in Domino City, a man who uses his shadow powers for good. Yugi Sennen, a broken and lonely street walker that dresses up in form fitting leather and fights crime at night. An interesting meeting one night on a rooftop.
Breaking Point: The son of a mill worker. An aspiring lawyer. A love that transcended societal values and an arranged marriage. Together is where they will end up, no matter what or who stands in their way.
Let's Walk For Miles: A fiesty Japanese boy bumps into a depressed Egyptian businessman on a train to New York City. While attempting to get back on the train, the two are stranded in the middle of nowhere. After trying his hardest to avoid going home, the businessman is dragged across the country so that the boy can his secret boyfriend.
Legend of the Seeker
Faith of the Broken: Extinction AU. What if Kahlan had gone alone to deliver the night-wisp to the birthing grounds. Darken/Cara, Richard/Kahlan.
MY THOUGHTS ON DEATHLY HALLOWS
1. JKR threw in a whole different element called the Deathly Hallows. It made it confusing adding that to everything else Harry has to deal with.
2. I became very sad when I heard of the deaths. I have a soft spot for Tonks, Fred and Snape. They just make the books even more interesting with their humour. I was happy to see Bellatrix die but I do wish it had been either Harry, Tonks or Lupin who killed her.
3. I do wish the Malfoy family had repented, they seemed in the middle. It was like they didn't want to be on Voldemort's side or Dumbledore's side. Half the time I felt like shouting 'JUST PICK ONE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!'.
4. I kind of expected Ron to leave Harry and Hermione and come to the conclusion that they had feelings for each other. I'm not really a Harry/Ginny shipper, I honestly prefer Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna as they seem to share a connection in the books and movies. Harry and Ginny don't really have a connection except for the fact they were both possessed by Voldemort.
5. The epilogue was strange. I was extremely skeptical that one, Harry would name his son after Snape. Despite all the sacrifices Snape made for Harry, I do think the enmity between the two would be too deep. I honestly thought that Luna and Neville would be together, I mean, where did Rolf Scamander and Hannah Abbott come from? Another strange thing was Draco and Astoria Greengrass. Who the hell is Astoria Greengrass?? It felt as if this was a vain attempt in tying up the loose ends. What about Pansy Parkinson or Daphne Greengrass? Why pick someone who we've never even heard of??
MY THOUGHTS ON BREAKING DAWN
1. I really wanted some steaminess in this book. I mean, in Eclipse, SM showed that both Bella and Edward wanted each other badly, I did want at least a little bit of sexiness.
2. Renesmee. I liked the thought of the baby when they thought vampires could have children. But the first thing that annoyed me was her name. Ruh-nes-may. Incredible unique. A mix of her Renee and Esme. Why couldn't she have named her Elizabeth, after Edward's birth mother? What would have happened if Bella had give birth to a boy? Would his name have been Charlisle?
3. Renesmee seemed so mature for a child. I mean, she's still a kid. Despite the fact she may be growing sporadically, her mental state should still stay the same. I mean, give her parents a chance to act like parents.
4. Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. That was disgusting. Up until the birth, Jacob was in love with Bella. Then he looks at her kid, and he falls in love with her at first sight. She's a freaking kid! It's pretty disgusting. Bella seemed pretty disgusted by Quil imprinting on Claire but she accepts Jacob just like that?? It makes no sense. If I was Bella, I would have kicked Jacob to the curb and slapped him with a restraining order.
5. Volturi showdown. I was so expecting this great fight between the Cullens and the Volturi. I honestly thought the Volturi were going to get their just desserts. But no, it was so freaking nice. I mean, SM built so much suspense for that showdown, getting Carlisle to look up friends, Bella freaking out over Alice's cryptic messages and Bella going to get Jacob and Renesmee a whole new identity. It was a huge letdown.
6. Edward bruising Bella. I honestly thought that since Edward seemed so scared about hurting Bella on their honeymoon, SM would cut him some slack. But no, Edward hurt her! Give him a freaking break!
7. Jacob's POV. WTF! It seemed as if Jacob became the hero in this freaking book! Edward would never grovel in front of Jacob. Nor would he say that if Bella wanted, she could have kids with Jacob!
8. I did want to see some Jealous!Bella. I thought that once we saw Tanya, there would be some interaction between Tanya and Bella. So, Edward's the only one who gets a chance be jealous!
9. Edward considering Jacob to be his son! Epic Fail!
10. Rosalie seemed to care about Renesmee way more than Bella. I think that was part of the reason Edward got so annoyed at her during the book. I get that she desperately wants a baby, but I feel that Rosalie might start acting like she's Renesmee's mother. She seems like the type to do something like that. I did think that her protecting Bella was good, I don't condone abortion but going against Bella's husband was going way too far.
Unsafe External Link