Poll: How did you find my stories/FanFiction account? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, Glee, Juno, Big Bang Theory, Uta no Prince-sama, and Twilight.
Display Picture: Changes randomly
Slash Challenges for the Soul:
WARNING: DO NOT ACCEPT LEMON DROPS FROM DUMBLEDORE - YOU CAN NEVER KNOW WHAY THEY CONTAIN... (May contain traces of Lemon...)
WARNING: DO NOT ACCEPT ROCK CAKES FROM HAGRID - YOU CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY CONTAIN... (May contain traces of Rocks...)
I really want someone to have a snail animagus/patronus :D
Results of Confused Couples Competition. Tokyo Mew Mew stories with new/unused pairings. Go check them out!
Taken From Hooked on FFN's Profile:
1. Emmett's the strongest, Edward's the fastest, But Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make people jealous.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
4. Author Stephanie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
5. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
6. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
7. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
8. When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
9. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
10. Telling a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.