Poll: So I'm picking Shonen Jump vs. Image Comics back up after some time of research and inspiration. I've taken into consideration rethinking my original plan for it. I've got 2 set models on how to do this story(series?), which of the following sounds like a better model? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, BlazBlue, and Tekken.
Hi. My cousin showed me this site and I decided to join and share my fanfics. It can take me some time to get to my stories so please be patient with me. Please give constructive reviews on my stories so I can better them, don't complain about them and then not say how to fix them. If there are any polls, please vote; sometimes they're big and sometimes they're small.
An Apology for My Earlier Actions on Deviantart.com
For the few of you who knew and followed me on deviantart.com under the name dragonbeast99, I want to apologize for my words and actions that offended so many people on there. During high school and my freshman year of college, I was still very immature about fandoms and other people's opinions. I posted a lot of things and said some things that weren't very nice all to defend my fandom of Naruto. Looking back on what was said and done, it is only an inevitable consequence that I ended up being trolled out of my old account. I regret what I did and I never want it to happen again. I've finally grown up and expanded my own interests so that I may not be so close minded. To those who I hurt and offended in the past either on my own through what I posted and said or through the combined efforts of me and my partner in crime/best friend HereticHero666, I sincerely apologize. I know that something like this seems trivial and pointless considering how vast, impersonal, and apathetic the internet is, but even though I may not know a lot of people on here personally, I feel obligated to apologize and make up for my past wrong doings. This is for the entire anime community as a whole. We may not all like the same series and genres and sometimes we're driven to hate everything about them and the people who read and watch those series we hate, but we shouldn't go to war about fandoms. I learned that the hard way and I feel that this is the reason so many of my previous supporters and chat buddies have left me on here because of this. Please, anyone and everyone who took the time to read this, try to forgive me and accept this as a work of redemption. Even though I may not be on here very often, I've missed all of you.
My deviantart account: CannedMadMan66
Here is my youtube account if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/user/innocentdevil777 I have a lot of music so if you want to listen to something, feel free.
Also, here it the video that inspired me to write by Hinata Uzamaki-Sama here online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXmFlM5HVMo&feature=PlayList&p=2155135ED985986A&index=8
For all my fellow maggots and those who are yet to take the Crazy Test, this is for you!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uhSSAv3o4M
A little bit about me: I was on my high school's power lifting team and I won 1st place in the 185 lbs weight class at the competition junior year. I am a former swimmer who quit because of school and harassment from my coach and teammates. I gained the free time to write and I was able to start an Asian Culture Club at my school with my new found free time.I was born In Asuncion, Paraguay which is in South America and adopted by two American parents who I love very much. I am now a college student at the university of Toledo and I am double majoring in Latin American History and Creative Writing. My goal is to become a professor of history and become an accomplished author one day. Because of this, my fan fiction writing on here has been slowed down because of it. I spend more time on deviantart.com and post a lot of my shorter fan fictions there. You can follow me on the link above. I AM A BRONY!
Favorite Shows: South Park, Mad TV, The Simpsons, Naruto(Including the Shippuden), Inuyasha, FMA, Blood, Death Note, Robot Chicken and a bunch of other shows on adult swim, Family Guy, and occasionally I watch some series on ABC. There are way too many other animes for me to list here.
Favorite Music: I don't like many bands but I do like ALOT of songs. Bands I do like are Slipknot(YES, I AM A MAGGOT AND PROUD OF IT), AC/DC, Linkin Park, Green Day, Aerosmith, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Breaking Benjamin, Dope, and a few others I can't name off the top of my head.
Favorite Movies: To many!
Favorite Food: Changes every now and then.
ºø„ „øº„øº Copy this if you are
If you absolutely cannot stand the mere thought of Naruto and Sakura as a couple, copy and paste this into your profile.
In order to keep hopes up on NaruHina, I'm posting this video. If you are having trouble keeping up hope, watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlRuS-RpJ0M
Art Worth Noticing (THESE ARE NOT MINE BUT THEY ARE COOL!)
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Aaa222xx, 'Angelito soldado', Rose Tiger, dragonbeast99.
1. Who are/is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Naruto, Hinata, Danzo because he is such a good villain, Mandara who is also a good villain.
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? NaruHina, InoChou, SasuSaku, NejiTen, GaaMatsu, ShikaTem, KurenAsu(Even though Asuma is dead)
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Neither. That's a sick question and I don't want to imagine either.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? No but I'd like to.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: I have some of the movies, a library of the english manga, and a headband
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? No.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NARUHINA 4EVER!! NEVER KIBAHINA!! I AM STRICTLY NARUHINA!! NARUTO WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE ELSE AND HINATA WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE ELSE!!
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku, I don't want to imagine SasuNaru. I have a friend who keeps on talking about it so no, never.
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? Team 7, Team Gai is okay but Gai wrecks it for me.
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) No. But I do think that Mandara transfered his soul or something like that into his body to live on. That would explain the one eye.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? I read the manga so I already know the answer is yes. I saw it coming though. That was one of the many predictable things that have happened in Naruto so far including Danzo becoming Hokage and Hinata confessing her love.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Hidan, he's funny in his own way. I don't like Akatsuki much because they aren't very villainous in my opinion.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Both. Pro because I understand how he was betrayed by his own family worse yet the one he loved the most and he wants revenge. Anti in the sense that he's stupid for not wanting revenge on Mandara. Had Mandara not made that move against the village all that time ago, then the prejudice against the Uchiha wouldn't have started and Itachi wouldn't have been forced to do what he did.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? I try to keep up.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? I hope that I have.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No. He's stupid at times but if he were ADD he'd never be able to learn something like Rasengan or create a technique like Rasenshuriken without being able to focus.
17. Sub or dub? Sub, the voice overs aren't all that that great. I hate the fact that Naruto still sounds like a little kid here in the States when he's 16.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? I guess both. She has done some pretty low things but she's had her share of pain too. It doesn't excuse a lot of things she's done, but I won't hold everything against her.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Both. I'm surprised that he was really a criminal mastermind underneath it all and took all that crap from Deidara.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Obito. Now I owe a friend $20
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Nnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddd!!
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? Orochimaru, Haku, and Kakashi.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesome in his own way. He's not my favorite character but he's alright. Kinda annoying at times and too hyper.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Hinata so that she would have a little more courage to confess to Naruto earlier, Sasuke so he would think about who is really responsible for the fall of his clan cough Mandara cough, and Naruto so he would notice Hinata and realize that Sakura is a lost cause.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Very much so yes. I try to read them when I get the chance.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Yes! I have an epic in the making, a couple of shorts, and a fan fic series with the Naruto girls as magical girls on the way with the help of a good friend of mine! I hope to have my epic done soon to work on the next stroy.
27. Do you like lemons? I've never really read one so I can't tell yet.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Not really. They aren't into anime and it would be impossible to get them to understand everything.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? No, what is it?
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? No but I have heard of them. I should watch them but I'm lazy.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Yes, my sister who is a Naruto AND a Sasuke fan girl now! I don't like her for this and because she is also a NaruSaku fan (damn her!)!
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? No, I have no talent for drawing.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No, I am a diligent student and I don't mess around in school.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? I hope not!
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Hell no, I'm not wasting any more money on it when I can get everything online.
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Maybe some day. I doubt its all that special.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? I read the manga no! He's not the leader! It would have been cool that way he could have had a Vader and Luke scene with Naruto but no, I know that he's not the leader.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. No but I want to learn so that I can put some decent NaruHina pics up along with some other couples.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? I'm not into that so no! Ask someone else!
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Plenty of them. One based of the Joker, one based off of Two-Face, another based off of the Locust Queen, and I'll be having more coming up in due time!
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? It is the series that I am most focused on now.
I am now under the apprenticeship of Lord Vader0100 to become a Sith lord. You may now refer to me as Darth Kaos if you'd like. As I train to become one with the Dark Side, it is my obligation as a Sith in training to post the code of the Sith:
Code of The Sith
Peace is a lie
There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength,
Through strength, I gain power,
Through power I gain victory,
Through victory, my chains are broken
In chapter 45 of my story Beauty and The Kyubi: A NaruHina Love Story, please listen to the following song when asked to so that you may get the full feeling of the fluff moment in it. Thanks! I hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGDoNPPTd4
In Chapter 48 of Beauty and the Kyubi: A NaruHina Love Story, please play the following song for the second fight between Naruto and Nazo to get the full intensity of the fight. Here it is, brace yourself for this chapter!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDma1woheuY
For The Fight between Itachi and Nazo, play this song once the note to play is given in the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLwZ9sDbDyk
I appriciate the support I recieve from you and everyone who has made my writting possible! Also, for any subcribers viewing my profile, I occasionaly do an interview with some of my subscribers on what's called the After Show in my current fan fiction Beauty and The Kyubi: A NaruHina Love Story. If you want to be interviewed, send me a message asking to be on the show. I'll send you some questions and you answer. Thanks!
Personal Update 11/9/12
Alright, I know I'm not on here all that often anymore and I apologize. I need to read a lot of fan fictions as well as try to get something up on here for all of you watchers still out there. Since I'm not on here all that often, any of you who still do watch me can know whats going on in my life via these little updated posts I'm starting now. So please, do enjoy some of these mini entries on me and hopefully some of the things I say answers any questions you have for me such as when I'll be posting again and what not.
Okay, just so that everyone stays calm, I'll answer the question that's probably bothering a certain portion of my watchers. NO I did not dump the Naruto series, I still enjoy it alongside the other members of the Big Three which I intend to read till the end. And before anyone asks, I do not like either one more than the other, I like them all equally and I can get along with fans of all three and accept difference of opinion on all three. I won't deny it, I actually fell out of anime/manga for a while because of the all the fighting over which series was better and revived my long lost love for western comics. I enjoy both and I try to incorporate both into my ideas/writing so hopefully everyone can share their passions. Besides, we're technically all nerds so why be at each others' throats when we should be together in trying times when the anime industry is collapsing, comic books are being disenfranchised even with successful movies and people lining up to buy comics, the shonen genre is facing a sales crisis with the approaching end of Naruto and Bleach, and when we are all generally put down my mainstream society. So let's all get along, don't you agree?
During my absence I have been playing a lot of old video games from the PS1 and PS2 era alongside some games for the original Xbox to catch up with some legends I apparently missed. I have been playing modern games too though and in case it wasn't obvious by the fan fiction and the avatar I've fallen in love with the Blazblue series and eagerly await the next installment Chrono Phantasma once it hits shores here. As for older games, I'm playing Final Fantasy 8 which is giving me inspiration for a fan-make using either the Naruto cast for a NaruHina/SasuSaku story or the Blazblue cast for a RagnaxNoel/JinxTsubaki story. I've put up journals about it on deviantart so you can find out more there via the link earlier.
The older series I have really fallen for is the Shin Megami Tensei series both the on going Persona series and the off branch Nocturne game. I'm loving the anime for Persona 4 as well as its new game Persona 4: Arena. Expect a Naruto version of Persona 3 and 4 in the future sometime alongside a Nocturne version of Naruto. I promise that neither will disappoint.
I am reading fan fiction again finally but mostly on deviantart.com. My apologies to my good friends on here who I really must catch up on especially KageBijuu who I've been missing for the longest time. I swear all my good friends/watchers, I will catch up with your work in good time. No pressure or anything, but if you can transfer your stories to DA, I'll probably remember easier to read them. I'm not saying I hate this site now or anything but since the bookmark option was removed from this site I don't even remember where I last left off in everyone's stories. I would like to start a lot over from the beginning with new reviews/comments so I can express my remembered and new found feelings for your work.
I finally graduated from college! Lucky me!!
Fan Fiction Ideas
Okay, these are just ideas I have of potential stories for on here and deviantart. Since they are listed here this means they may happen but are not guaranteed to come out. However, if they stay on here for a long time then chances are they will become stories soon. Let me know what you think and if you'd like to try and take up the stories themselves. I am currently working as an out liner/script writer for other people's fan fictions.
In Darkness' Realm - Naruto version of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. When Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata are called over to the city hospital to meet with their teacher Kurenai they discover not only an apocalyptic cult but also that the hospital is the only safe house for the world's end! Chosen by a mysterious observer, Naruto is granted the powers of a demon in order to find Kurenai and his friends. With his new found powers will he create a new world or destroy it? For those of you who are actually familiar with the game you know there was a special guest appearance in the game and I intend to do the same thing but with someone different for the this edition of the story. Here's a hint to who it is: He wears all black and a red cape. People who know me well will be able to tell who it is whose joining in!
FuriRed: Calamity Trigger - (Pronounced Fury Red in case you guys couldn't tell.) Naruto edition of Blazblue: Calamity Trigger. Naruto is off to the 13th Hierarchical City of Konohagakure on a quest for vengeance but are there other sources acting on this and is there someone trying to take advantage of Naruto? And what are these strange feelings young NOL Officer Hinata Hyuga have been feeling since she came to the city to find the missing Major Sasuke Uchiha? Read to find out!
FuriRed: Continuum Shift - A follow up to CT following the CS Extend version of the story for the sake of completeness. No details here because it would contain too many spoilers of the story as well as the Blazblue games themselves.
Blazbloopers - If you enjoyed the first one then you're gonna love the rest to come! I got plenty of wacky ideas that rip off of other forgotten comedies in this series of one-shots! Be prepared to be hit with huge pieces of nostalgia and laugh your ass off!!