Author has written 17 stories for Bleach, Nabari no Ō, Twilight, Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts.
Birthday: September 20
Accounts: LiveJournal - deviantART - OMGPOP - Formspring - Twitter
20/07/10: Currently taking a break from this site, indefinitely. Will be back once I regain interest in fanfiction. Until then, so long~
- I was born in Shanghai, China but moved to Melbourne, Australia when I was four
- I have no common sense
- I am a major perfectionist
- I think I have OCD
- I have a good memory, usually
- I am one of the most serious, dull, sarcastic people you will ever meet
- I don't judge a book by its cover; I judge it by its font (it's what's inside that counts, after all)
- I write best when I am unable to think straight
- I've worn cosplay to school, the city, the movies and a shopping centre
- I can tolerate yaoi/yuri but prefer het
- I procrastinate, a lot
- I am generally a nice person, albeit antisocial
- I can be a real bitch if you piss me off
- I like making online friends, so don't be afraid to message me
- I'm a major pessimist, though I can be optimistic when I feel like it
- I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 2 a.m.
- I'm about 155cm tall (and I don't give a damn, because there is nothing wrong with being short)
- Always expect the worst. That way, you'll never be disappointed.
- Don't let one person become your everything. 'Cause when they're gone, you'll have nothing.
- If you can't make yourself happy, then you might as well spend your life bringing a little happiness to somebody else.
- Screw reality. We have fanfiction.
- Anime/manga/fanfiction/etc. (but I'm sure you knew that already)
- Twilight (sorry if this makes anyone want to hate me, but, Team Edward all the way~)
- Singing (even though I'm awful at it, it's still fun)
- Wearing my Akatsuki cloak to school (i.e. freaking people out and seeing their reactions)
- Maths (yes, I like maths - got a problem with that?)
- Analysing things
- Reading (yes, I love fanfiction but I hate reading - you can imagine that makes my life quite difficult)
- Homework (that's a given)
- Libraries (on the rare occasion that I want to read a book, I'll visit a bookshop and buy it myself)
- Being told what to do (even if it's something I was planning to do anyway, as soon as someone tells me to do it, I won't want to anymore)
- People who are always happy and always smiling
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Soul Eater
- Nabari no Ou
- Death Note
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
- Ookami-san to Shichinin Nakamatachi
- Code Geass
- Rozen Maiden
- Elfen Lied
- Fruits Basket
- Vampire Knight
- Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
- Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)
- Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)
- Abarai Renji (Bleach)
- Shihouin Yoruichi (Bleach)
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Yoite (Nabari no Ou)
- Frau (07-Ghost)
- Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)
- Gokudera Hayato (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Hibari Kyouya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
- C.C. (Code Geass)
- Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
- Kishitani Shinra (Durarara!!)
- Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)
- Kinoshita Hideyoshi (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight)
- Hotori Tadase (Shugo Chara!)
- Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Ichigo x Rukia (Bleach)
- Celty x Shinra (Durarara!!)
- Teito x Frau (07-Ghost)
- Miharu x Yoite (Nabari no Ou)
- Lelouch x C.C. (Code Geass)
- Maka x Soul (Soul Eater)
- Misaki x Usui (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
- Ryouko x Ryoushi (Ookami-san to Shichinin Nakamatachi)
- Orihime x Ulquiorra (Bleach)
- Grimmjow x Rukia (Bleach)
- Byakuya x Yoruichi (Bleach)
- Ishida x Nemu (Bleach)
- Renji x Rukia (Bleach)
- Gin x Rangiku (Bleach)
- Nnoitra x Nell (Bleach)
- Yuuki x Kaname (Vampire Knight)
- Ryuuji x Taiga (Toradora!)
- Roy x Riza (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Akihisa x Minami (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Oz x Alice (Pandora Hearts)
- Amu x Tadase (Shugo Chara!)
- Tohru x Yuki (Fruits Basket)
- Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach)
- Byakuya x Rukia (Bleach)
- Amu x Ikuto (Shugo Chara!)
- Akihisa x Himeji (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Habbo (May 2006 - January 2007)
- RuneScape (October 2006 - February 2007)
- Webdesigning (March - December 2007, September - November 2008)
- Anime/Manga (April - July 2008, December 2008 - Present)
- Twilight (July - December 2008)
- Bleach (December 2008 - July 2010)
- IchiRuki (January 2009 - July 2010)
- Fanfiction (January 2009 - June 2010)
- OMGPOP (September 2009 - February 2010)
- SweatDrop: Maggie, the freak who introduced me to anime, manga, fanfiction and everything else Japanese-cultured that I know. So now I kinda owe her my life.
- Ciel In A Dress: Nichola, my best friend in the whole world. Aishiteru.
- Maerc-Eci: Jen, my other best friend in the whole world. She also introduced me to Bleach, so now she has claim over my soul.
- youhave60minutes: Jackson, my closest guy friend who's obsessed with video games and DDR.
- cuddlykids: Kylie, the one who put up with me singing Bleach openings/endings throughout Japanese class in Ninth Grade.
- Jackie Napier-Quinn: Georgia, the biggest Batman fan I know, whom my friends and I are converting into an anime freak.
- oakleaf: Rannee, my personal homework insurance, as well as my philosophical discussion partner.
- Wafer: Emily, whose awesomeness/strangeness provided the inspiration for one of my stories, Stolen Delights.
- bree.the.vampier: Bree, one of the only people at my school who's more obsessed with Twilight than I am/was.
- stephii.the.vampier: Steph, the one who first told me about Twilight. Hmm, now to figure out what I can owe her...
- DarkSacredJewelXoX, whom I've had so many great conversations with, and beta for occasionally, because she writes great stories.
- Goku's Daughter, whom is probably my favourite author on this site; a brilliant, brilliant writer, and a lovely person to talk to, too.
- Lizziielala, whom I met through deviantART, and whose drawings are utterly amazing; I'm sure she'll become a famous manga artist one day.
- ViceCaptainKaien, whom says such nice things about my stories, and is an equally nice person.
- ZeeZee The Dreamer, whom is a wonderful and interesting person to talk to, and reminds me quite a bit of myself.
- Anime Freak456, whom sent me a PM one day because I wrote on my profile that I like making online friends, and who's turned out to be a very interesting person.
- Bresignda, whom sent me a PM asking if she could steal the layout of my profile because she liked it, and that somehow made me more happy than the lovely review she left, too.
- jadacey, whom offers me intelligent and insightful conversation, and reminds me a lot of myself, too.
- Rainless Thunder, who writes adorably sweet stories and sends equally as lovely messages.