Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, and Kingdom Hearts.
Cure for an obsession: get another one. -Mason Cooley
General Things You Probably Don’t Care About:
1. I have next to no life. I spend most of my time doing homework, and the time I do have revolves around sleeping and eating.
2. I can be found on deviantART, but I’m more likely to be stalking FanFiction.
3. Don’t expect me to tell you my name or age.
4. I prefer slash couples, so they are who I write about.
5. I respect others' political and religious views, but that does not mean that I want to hear them. AKA: You shove them down my throat, and I will happily do the same because I’m just vindictive like that.
6. Music, manga, and writing are my passions, so feel free to hit me up if you want to talk about them or would like a recommendation.
About My Fandoms:
A. I’m not picky.
B. If I like the characters, I’ll probably read about them. That doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll write about them.
About My Writing Style:
I like to think that all authors have their own unique writing style that changes as they grow from one story to the next. In going along with this, my writing style is constantly changing, so expect inconsistencies. Expect to see fragments here and there (or everywhere), and expect to see too many comas and too many details. No one is perfect, and I have never claimed to be.
However, I’m proud of where I am right now, and I hope to keep getting better. I’m working on the problems that I have because I know that they’re there, but I still welcome outside critic as long as it’s constructive.
I have decided not to use betas for my work. I have had several: some good, some bad. However, I prefer to do things on my own. My mistakes are mine alone and I would like for them to stay that way. That being said, if you find a problem in my writing style or within a plot line that you would like to point out, feel free to let me know. I'll try to change/fix it as best as I can. Any kind of constructive criticism is welcomed.
As stated, writing is one of my passions, so I do take the stories I write seriously (some more so than others). I like to see how I grow from one story to the next, so chances are that I will never remove the stories that I have already posted, no matter how cringe-worthy they may be. It’s as simple as that.
Current Works and Progress Reports: (Note: Completed Works Are Not Listed)
The Sound of Madness- Ninth Chapter Posted; Tenth in Progress
Pairing- Demyx x Zexion
Summary- Because humanity should have never asked for something it could never handle...
Completed Chapters/Total- 9/10
Note: I apologize for how long it is taking me to finish the last chapter. Currently, I have 3 of the predicted 7 sections completed. I am hoping to have the rest finished by sometime in March or April, but I'm not promising anything. School has consumed most of my life over the past year, and it is still doing so. If you have any questions or would like a more complete update on the story's progress, feel free to ask me in a PM (not a review please; it skews the review counter). I'll answer any question you may have to the best of my ability. Happy reading.
Unsafe External Link