Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, and Big Hero 6.
"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep."- Fran Lebowitz
General Things You Probably Don’t Care About:
1. I have a life that does not revolve around my computer. But, I like my computer (most of the time) and I sometimes like a break from work.
2. I can be found on deviantART as (raining-darkness). Please do yourself a favor and do not look me up. It's bad.
3. Know that I'm legal. Old enough to pay my own bills and go into debt.
4. I prefer slash couples, so they are who I write about. If you have a problem, leave my page. Problem solved.
5. I respect others' political and religious views, but that does not mean that I want to hear them. (read: You shove them down my throat, and I will happily do the same because I’m just vindictive like that.)
6. Music, manga, and writing are my passions, so feel free to hit me up if you want to talk about them or would like a recommendation. I have plenty.
About My Fandoms:
A. I’m not picky.
B. If I like the characters, I’ll probably read about them. That does not mean I’ll write about them.
About My Writing Style:
I like to think that all authors have their own unique writing style that changes as they grow from one story to the next. In going along with this, my writing style is constantly changing, so expect inconsistencies. Expect to see fragments here and there (read: everywhere), and expect to see too many comas and too many details. No one is perfect, and I have never claimed to be.
Currently, I'm trying to become comfortable with my own style again. It hasn't been going as well as I'd hoped, but it's going and I'm working on it. If you have a critique, feel free to message me. I'd love to hear it.
As stated, writing is one of my passions, so I do take the stories I write seriously (some more so than others). As it is, I like to see how I grow from one story to the next, so chances are that I will never remove the stories that I have already posted, no matter how cringe-worthy they may be. However, I would suggest not straying beyond late 2010. And if you must, please do not touch anything Harry Potter related. It's for your own good.
Current Works and Progress Reports: