I am a typically laid back person, I have ridiculousy thick, annoyingly wavy blonde hair. I had darker blue eyes a couple of years ago but they are starting to get lighter. I have three cats: Daisy, Griffin, and Princess (I have to call her Pin Pin or my dad gets mad) I have two beagles, Jake and Fred and one adorably goofy boxer Bo. My favorite dog breed is Boxer. I am generally soft spoken around people I don't know very well but I get very talkative when I'm with my friends and I sometimes scare people when I randomly start talking to them. I now spend most of my time here looking up Chronicles of Narnia fanfics. My favorite character is Edmund, closely followed by Peter. My least favorite character is Susan because the movies make her seem like a bitch and I am now pissed at the producers baecause even though I have read the books I saw the movie first and I can't quite get the image of the ugly, bitchy Susan out of my head. Needless to say I snorted into my lemonade the first time I saw the end of the first movie and they crowned her Queen Susan the GENTLE.
UPDATE I have some very bad news. My adorably goofy boxer Bo died of an enlarged right ventricle in his heart early in February. My dad and I were both devastated, this took us completely by surprise. His best friend in the world, a white boxer named Sisco, died exactly a week later. We were shocked and in mourning for quite a while. The day that Bo died, I didn't know until my mom picked me up from our house after school and took me to my dad's. I knew that he was supposed to be home from work by then and my first guess was that something had happened to my grandpa. The idea that Bo was hurt was so outrageous and greivous that I shoved it out of my mind before I could consider it as an option. Bo was like my little brother and he was the best comfort I had in the world. He will remain so in my memories forever. Bo was the kind of dog who would follow you everywhere, know if you were sick before you did, just lay there and be your pillow if you needed one, be insanely happy to see you when you wake up in the morning, and be the first to offer you comfort if you were upset. It's very hard for me to imagine him as a dog because he was so much like a person in his perception and his thought process, but could only be an animal in his unbending loyalty and caring. I can only accurately describe him as an angel in a very bad disguise. I say bad disguise because it was so easy to tell just how much he loved someone and how loyal and loving he was just by looking at him. He will be missed more than he could ever know.
A new chapter has started in our lives due to this tragedy and we now have a new goofy boxer boy named Dex. We have had him for about 7 weeks and he was a gift from family friends on the day that Bo died. Had dad known he would have stopped them. These wonderful people started pooling their money together as soon as they heard about Bo and my mom and I got to their house, where dad was, about fifteen minutes before one came out on the back porch with a little Dex in her arms. We were immediately enchanted (like the animal people we are.) And overlooked the fact that he still had his goofy lil tail. Like all puppies, he proved to be an absoloute DEMON once he woke up the next morning, something he has yet to change, I am still his favorite chew toy. He is three times the size we got him at seven weeks old. He is now HUGE. Well, you get the idea. Here is a link if you would like to see a picture of him from when we first got him:
I NEED HELP!! PLEASE READ NEXT PARAGRAPH!! PLEASE!!
I can't find one fic about Edmund having nightmares so he stays up all night and sleeps when he can during the day, then he steps on his pocket knife and goes to get a towel from the bathroom to stop the blood flow and finds Peter there. Who makes him sleep in his room that night and he catches him having the nightmares and helps him through it. If anyone can help me find this story I will love you to death!! And thanks to Isabel Chase for finding the first one for me because I was too stupid to find it on my own, I owe you big time!!
That's pretty much the main parts about me and if you were steadfast enough to read all about my boring life then you posess more perserverance than I will ever know. Thanks!!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Umm. Bobby/ Matt? No and No, I don't like crossovers.
I think that he is mostly cute but yes, he's pretty hot.
O.0 Danny got Phillip pregnant?? Umm, you do know that Phillip is a horse right??
No, I don't really look up House fics since I was pretty much over that phase when I found this site.
Ummm, why are you people trying to match Bobby up? No, no Edmund/ Bobby. Edmund is mine... or Peter's.
Uh, Dean/ House, Red Dawn was too good of a movie to change.
Robert walking in on Edmund and Danny?? Umm, that would be very wrong in many, many ways but I would think that Robert and Edmund would be shocked and Danny would be embarrassed.
During the Golden Age, Jed comes into Narnia while visiting the professor. He meets the four monarchs, and, specifically the youngest. While their love blossoms, Edmund and Peter gladly discuss strategies and swap stories about past battles and Susan is stuck in confusion. It would seem like a match made in heaven, the healer and the hurt... right??
Umm, maybe a little, if Peter was like, super happy with Phillip for saving Edmund or something...
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
The Healing of Battle Scars
Nobody on my friends list so no.
Same answer as the last question
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Again, same answer, although that would be interesting...
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Speed of Sound/ Coldplay
Warning: Ummm, slash/slash/slash and crossover/crossover/crossover?
Umm, I would guess about a month ago, Sam's my favorite but I won't read a fic about him if Dean's not in it. I loves the brother fluff!
Peter and Robert are in a happy relationship until House runs off with Sam. Peter, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Matt and a brief unhappy affair with Danny, then follows the wise advice of Dean and fines true love with Lucy... (wtf?)
All's Fair In Love and War
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Robert and Phillip, just... no...
Song Thingy #1
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits Away From the Sun/ 3 Doors Down That's actually pretty good.
Waking Up I Hate Everything About You/ Three Day's Grace Umm, emo much?
First Day of School Clocks/ Coldplay Uhh...
Falling in Love So Far Away/ Staind That's kind of sad, but pretty fitting at the same time.
Fight Song Can't Take It In/ Imogen Heap That's hilarious!!
Breaking Up Listen To Your Heart/ DHT I can't decide whether that's fitting or totally irrelevant... I'm gonna go with fitting...
Prom Black Horse & The Cherry Tree/ K.T. Tunstall Well... it's fun... not exactly fitting... but fun...
Life is just...OK DOA/ The Foo Fighters If you want to be tough and assertive of that fact then it's perfect.
Mental Breakdown Linger/ The Cranberries Beautiful, but irrelevant.
Driving Coming Undone/ Korn See, that would've been perfect for the last one!!
Flashback All That I've Got/ The Used Not bad!
Getting Back Together Pour Some Sugar On Me/ Def Leppard giggles.
Birth of Child The Bonny Swans/ Loreena McKennitt applause wonderful, just wonderful.
Wedding Be My Escape/ Relient K Well, not exactly what I would've chosen but...
Final Battle Over & Over/ Three Day's Grace Umm, Ok.
Death Scene Edge of Seventeen/ Stevie Nicks No, I just can't really picture that. I guess it could work if you paid more attention to the music than the lyrics.
Funeral Song Get Out Alive/ Three Day's Grace ... Oh my God! Somebody help me out here! I have 243 songs on my MP3 player. Give me the odds people.
End Credits Good Riddance/ Green Day Lol, again, wonderfully ironic!!
Song Thingy #2
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. What would you say to your boyfriend? Bad Day/ Daniel Powter (That sounds pretty good, I like to vent.)
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?Blaze of Glory/ Bon Jovi (Damn, bad ass, but no, I can't say that I do.)
3. Your teacher is... On My Own/ Three Day's Grace (Lol, yeah they tend to ignore me so I guess that worked out pretty well.)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard? How Far We've Come/ Matchbox Twenty (Umm, I can think of so many songs that would work better than that.)
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours? Ever the Same/ Rob Thomas (Yeah, I guess so...)
6. What would your Best Friend say about you? Don't Cry Out/ The Shiny Toy Guns (That's vaguely stalker-ish but I guess they wouldn't want me to cry...?)
7. How do you feel right now? Rainy Monday/ The Shiny Toy Guns (Umm, ok but it's Sunday, and sunny)
8. What's on your bedside table right now? Long Day/ Matchbox Twenty (Uhh... yeah, that... makes sense...?)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?How to Save a Life/ The Fray (Wow, I'm amazing!!)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see... Chasing Cars/ Snow Patrol (I can't really say that cars would fit in my closet and I just realized how funny the song title and the band together sounds.)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert? Over My Head/ The Fray (Umm, never been to a concert but that would probably be true.)
12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called? A New Day Has Come/ Celine Dion (That actually sounds pretty good.)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show? Kryptonite/ 3 Doors Down (My MP3 Player knows me too well, even though I can't sing.)
14. Your life's theme song? Dumb Girl's/ Lucy Woodward (Now that's just insulting!)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment? What I've Done/ Linkin Park (Umm... Past tense.)
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be? Somebody Told Me/ The Killers (eye roll always assigning the blame elsewhere...)
17. Your motto is.. Big Girl's Don't Cry/ Fergie (That's nice.)
18. If you could by anything in this world you'd buy... Animals/ Nickelback (... yeah.)
19. What did you dream about tonight? Frozen Oceans/ The Shiny Toy Guns (O.0 I think somebody drugged me.)
20. Any last words? Eye of the Tiger/ Survivor (Oh yeah bitch!)
Other Possible Names
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Katizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Purple Boxer
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Lauren Dogwood
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Wrekager Dude, that would be the coolest monster truck name ever!
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Purple Root Beer I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing...
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Aerroki That's actually pretty cool.
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Dex Awesome
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Kiwi Lightning giggle
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) Purple Eyepatch
What title would you give this fic?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
You're a 90's kid if:
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick, and AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
a teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.