Author has written 5 stories for Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！.
Profile Update as of July 30, 2012
It's been two years since I updated my profile. Nothing changed except that I'm no longer a student.
I LOVE anime/manga since I was a kid. I don't have any preference in regards to that as long as it caught my interest. I also love reading and collecting books. It's one of my hobbies.
In regards to my writing, I don't write to please anybody. I write because I want to. Writing is my form of expression. Constructive criticisms are welcomed but I won't tolerate trolling or flames.
Do remember the golden rule: DO NOT DO UNTO OTHER WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU.
RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT.
Some of my Favorite anime/manga:
Princess Princess, Prince of tennis, X/1999, Clamp School Detectives, Tsubasa: Chronicles of the Wings, Vampire Knight, Vampire Juuji Kai, Claymore, Naruto, Tokyo Babylon, Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero, Ai Ore (continuation of Ai wo Utau Yori ore ni Oborero), Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, Loveless, Saihate no Kimi e (a must read although it's categorized as mature), Bloody Monday, Ragnrok, Sakura Gari (tragic and for the matured by Yuu Watase)
I'm currently into:
KYO KARA MAOU. And my favorite pairing is Yuuri and Wolfram. Period. It is clear to me (as well as to anybody who reads the novels) that Wolfram and Yuuri are clearly meant for each other. Much of the anime and manga leans on the ConYuu pairing but the novel is more of a YuuRam.
On a side note, I kept on reading comments about Wolf's character. It pains me to read those comments. Yes, Wolf started out as an immature, hot-tempered, mean, selfish brat in the start of the story but he out grew all of those characteristics. I think, of all the characters in the KKM series, he is the one who matured the most.
KKM English Novels can be found on this site: clavelsangrante.livejournal.com/1115.html
The Truth in My Heart -Completed!
Destiny - On a temporary hiatus
Spring Waltz - on going
My Regret - One Shot, Completed!
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP- this is hilarious, and oh-so-true
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you’re not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody’s primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won’t have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don’t exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you’re good-looking, you’re doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don’t expect to live a happy life. You’ll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It’s not real magic unless you can conjure a two-meter-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn’t burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it’s not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It’s possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren’t as lucky as they’re made out to be.
42. If you’re a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you’re doomed.
43. Hell, you’re in a CLAMP anime. You’re doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the plot.
45. If you can’t whistle, “hyuu” instead.
46. If you feel someone’s watching you, they probably are.
47. If he’s tall, dark and handsome, he’s taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy sugar-coated fairies and gay, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn’t mean you’ll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They’re just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don’t give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people’s eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.