Author has written 5 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Camp Rock, and Magic School Bus.
Hi, this is ageofaquariusstudios.
This is not just one person, THREE of us share a totally awesome account! You will bow down to us and our awesomeness!! There is a reason for our username, we just don't feel like explaining to you. We have taken an unbreakable oath NOT to write any fanfics above rated T, so if ur looking for lemon, this isn't the place to find it.
CHECK OUT OUR FAVORITES STORIES LIST!! MANY GREAT STORIES ON THERE!! UPDATED FREQUENTLY FOR VARIATIONS!
kawaiisakurabunbun's Space- Second space
(Note: Our studio name and individual penames are copyrighted, so don't even THINK about using them.)
-salemmichigancambodia09, kawaiisakurabunbun, and of Age of Aquarius Studios
Hey, it's almost one in the morning, and guess who's still awake?
I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I'm tired and my brain is full of shit. But since I'm still awake and working on my language arts project (dammit! I just love procrastinating!), there's one important notice. Or like, ten.
1. I last edited my part of the profile about four years ago. So, if you're one of salemmichiganwhatever's friends sneaking around on our profile, and you read the last version, and you're reading this now...ha, GET OUT.
2. I'm sorry. That wasn't supposed to be harsh. But seriously, get out. And, if you're going to talk shit about me online...guys, I have a Facebook too
3. And if you're not one of his friends: Hi. I won't be updating on this account (as if that mattered, you knew my writing was dog shit anyway). What was my problem is now your problem, and I'm sorry you had to endure the stupidity of it all.
4. I don't know what the purpose of coming back to edit this was.
5. I think I got pissed at one of salemmichie's friends. Hey y'all, Facebook isn't really an ideal place to have a conversation involving stuff you don't really want to bring up.
6. Salemmichigancambodia, I'm just a bit stunned you still mention this to your friends. And please, please, please do not mention this the next time we meet. That would be awkward. And I do not like awkward.
7. And if you do, me and Jessica will lock ourselves in our rooms and sleep for the whole day. I don't know how that will affect you, but I do know you will be bored out of your mind.
8. This is a more personal thingit. So, if you're not Salemcambodia or a friend of his: I apologize. Really.
9. Make sure to vote Mos Wanted on ABDC7.
10. And buy some books by John Green.
11. I'm asian. Yeah...
That's all. Adios!
It's me, salemmichigancambodia09, or salemmichi for short. I used to be at a never-ending brawl with xLight over who's fanfics are the most popular, who's profile is longer, and who gets to use the computer. (Now I'm at war with Kawaiisakibun even though she's too lazy to update and I'm winning.) Soon I will put other fanfics, I'm just to busy. On my profile before, I used to spend lot's of time on material to humor you, but then I found out something amazing: I could just put other people's material! (Yeah, go ahead, call me an idiot.) xLight is a Satanist, but don't tell her that because she uses the devil power if you do. I can't believe that kawasakibun is a republican, so I'll have to destroy her with my mecha blaster. I play Spore, I created the Glotaarb Niblns, you probably don't care. I also play RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. My youtube is empoleonwatersteel, but I don't have any vids 'cuz they wouldn't let me. That's it for now, just read this stuff. (Scroll down)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Weird things to do...
1. Do something your friend doesn't like, and when they tell you to stop, deny their claim and suggest they were hallucinating. (I did)
2. Show your sibling's bf/gf their naked baby pictures.
3. Scream, "I love you, Carrie Underwood!" at a random time.
4. Make a brown paper book cover, then write "How to make Atom Bombs" on it.
5. Brag about how Barack Obama is your uncle.
6. Put a girly manga in the backpack of the tough kid in your class.
7. When your classmates discuss their hobbies, say, "I break coffee tables!"
8. Talk in an accent for as long as you can, or better yet, an imaginary language. (Done!)
9. When watching educational videos in class, say, "Ugh! Rickrolled! This isn't Charlie the Unicorn 3!"
10. Say, "The dark lord shall rise again!" when someone dresses up as Harry Potter for Halloween.
11. If your kitchen has a kitchen island, say to the person across from you, "Welcome to Burger King!"
12. Write in your calender, "Judgement Day" and show your friends.
13. Pretend to have a hangnail.
14. Throw a temper tantrum when you lose a game of Rock Paper Scissors.
15. Cry when someone pokes you softly.
16. Print out a random article from Wikipedia and show it to people.
17. At McDonalds, ask for a paper bag, and when they give it to you, crumple it up, step on it, and ask for another.
Questions for me! Yay!
1. Why do you call yourself salemmichigancambodia09? (gasp, sputter, cough)
Classified. Go away.
2. LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!
3. Will you make more Eragon Parodies?
Yes. I'm thinking of making "The Second Side of Eldest" and possibly "The Reality of Brisingr". Notice, The True Face of Eragon is TTFOE, The Second Side of Eldest is TSSOE, and The Reality of Brisingr is TROB. The names get weirder.
4. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
All the wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
5. What anime do you watch?
Tsuabsa: Reservoir Chronicle and Ouran High School Host Club. xLight forced me to wacth Ouran, and now I'm hooked because I'm a natural anime lover.
6. What is the power level of a soul in the nitro dimensional sector of the Draco Quadrant?
Eight. It's pretty obvious.
Okay, this is it for now!
"So we eat gang crackers?"
"Woohoo! No, wind keep blowing so i don't hurt my fingernails!"
"DIS IZ MAH WOUD!!"
"You're not funny!!"
"But it's a magical boonana crown!"
"There's no lemon. You watch videos..."
"LET BOB WIN!!"
"Go Gunther! Go Gunther! Do it for Nancy!"
"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IS DA STOREE! O yea."
This guy on how Barney harassed him
And my favorite:
Only in America...
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion (see the sad poem below).
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
This is about abortion...
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
More about me:
Age: IT'S OVER 9,000!!
Hair color: Reddish black
Eye color: Light brownish goldish tanish
Sport: Karate, Swimming, Piano (WTF?)
Religon: Either I am an Anthiest or Buddist.
Hobbies: Art, writing, video games (of course!) watching TV, etc.
Favorite Color: Any color if it's a certain shade
Fave Movie: I don't know. I've watched a bunch of superhero movies lately, though. I like animated comedies too.
Worst Subject: Behavior
Favorite games: Spore (even though its a bit immature and shallow), RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (awesome! I made a ride that...never mind.), The Sims 2 (I'm not old enough to play it, but i did once and the Sims actually survived.)
School: Some low budget school that has a big construction project. Also, this year I learned (at least half of) American history, next year I (for some reason) study ancient civilizations. :P
Favorite Shape: IDK, but I like symbols. (and to be honest with you, I think the McDonalds M is creepy.)
Stuff I Hate: Freaky stuff, some nerd kid in my class (so annoying!), and xLight's lack of knowledge of the inner dimensions and soul fluency, and the general ignorance of the public (because they think that evolution is some thing where a monkey randomly turns into a naked guy. God, people are stupid.
Hometown: Beaux, Spain (no, JK, I'm American.)
List of Fanfics Written:
The True Face of Eragon (COMPLETE!! YAY!!)
Mrs. Frizzle's Chainsaw (complete, oneshot)