Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Merlin.
Basically, I am in love with JACKSON RATHBONE. HE IS MINE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
Deal with it.
100 things to do when your bored.
Break or create new records for the Guiness Book of Records. For example, how fast you can say the alphabet or how many beers you can drink in a day. Stand on your head long enough so that you can see funny colours in front of your eyes. Try to even up your non-dominant hand. Abuse it if it's not building up fast enough. Pretend that everyone but you smells. See how many individual pieces you can rip up from the closest piece of paper. Repeat the previous activity until you have enough paper to make a small hill of paper to hide in. Hide until someone comes along, jump out and scare them enough to give them proper bowel exercise. Try to sing songs backwards, while they are playing front wards. Get all your CDs and play them backwards to find hidden evil messages. Find as many words as you can in the word ASPHYXIATED. (I found about 40) Learn a new, obscure language. Write all your Christmas cards, even if it's April. Find a few million digits of Pi. Start counting and see what number you get up to. Make up dirty limericks and sing them ad nauseum. Try to make them a techno-mix and then sell it to the music companies. Turn the sound off on your TV and make up your own words to shows. Make every character a deviant of some sort. Play Chess or Poker. Against yourself. Crack every joint you possibly can in your body. Apply for every job in the newspaper, even if you're not qualified or want it. If you get an interview or ten, ignore them. As with the previous example, make up a brilliant resumé. ("Of course I got the Nobel Physics prize twice, what do you think I am, stupid?") Get every possible place on your body pierced. Show your granny every one of them. Using your hands, try to massage and mould your body into a supermodel/hunk. Join a boy/girl band. Lace as many sexually connotative, but innocuous-sounding lyrics in as you can. Write pop band hate mail. Be creative. Create new words. Submit them to the Oxford Dictionary. Find how many words you can make on an upside-down calculator. Make a movie. Get ten million points on Tetris. See how far you can do the splits. Call the ambulance. Ring random phone numbers. Make up funny stories. Ask for Bill Jazkowich. If they say you've got the wrong number, hang up and ring the same number again. Repeat about 20 times. Find celebrity phone numbers. Even if you know B. Gates doesn't live down your street, just ring and make sure. Watch the TV upside-down. Make radically new and weird recipes. (1 cup of M&Ms, ¼ cup of milk, 3 strawberries and 1 blob of icecream. Mix at highspeed. Drink.)Go to random links on the Net and then give page-long (constructive, thoughtful) comments to each. If you think the irony of doing it to me is funny, remember the constructive, thoughtful thing. Idjits. Compose a symphony. Write your life story and sell it to the general public. Include your involvement with: The JFK Assassination, The Roswell Incident, your friendship with Saddam Hussein and your leading of the Heaven's Gate cult. Write a Brady Bunch Episode. Call it the Brady Bang Episode where a truck full of pheromones tips over the house and the family get up to lots of "fun-filled hi-jinks". Start your stand-up comedy career, successful or not. Plan an Elvis Come Back special, even if he is dead. Paint your room entirely black so as to freak you out at night and make it basically impossible to get out of your room. Try every phone number in the country sequentially and see how many interesting numbers you can find. Have competitions with your friends to see how many celebrities they can get. Ring up the emergency services and ask for a pizza with the lot, minus the anchovies. Repeat 400 times. Order some guy in Iran a pizza. Read the dictionary. Then use long words to impress your friends. Measure your room/house in volume to the closest cubed millimeter. If you have good enough tools, try to go even more precise. Measure the speed of light. Try to beat the local physicists in accuracy. Have imaginary fights with yourself. This can be a loud argument (put on two different voices) or a fist-fight. You have to do the first few moves for one guy and then jump over and get hit. Make it acrobatic. Buy a copy of every magazine in the newsagency and read them. Enter every competition. Cut the good bits out and donate the rest to doctor's surgeries. Build your own wide-area laser. Build your own nuclear device. Detonate your nuclear device at a football game. Walk about your house naked. Don't worry when someone knocks on the door. Act as though nothing is amiss. Mow the lawn. Hold a rave party. (That's an idea - nude rave party) Construct lists of things to do when you're bored. Crack PGP by pen and paper. Without mirrors, try to see the back of your head. Do pushups until your arms break. Then once they do, do sit ups until you vomit. Then do star-jumps until you are admitted to hospital. Enjoy the rest. Write a Police Academy 11 script. Invite everyone you know to your house for a party, but don't have one. Make sure it's a black tie affair. Buy a monkey. Teach it to type out Hamlet or Romeo & Juliet. Get it to do a bit out of the movie, Gorillas in the Mist. Read the Bible. That will cure you from being bored ever again. As with the previous exercise, become a TV evangelist. Start a cult. Start a crime-spree. Make up a plausible story so that you can blame Bill Gates for abandoning you, his long-lost illegitimate kid. Form a band. ("The Potato Skins" or "The Skid Marks") Tattoo yourself. Be creative. Sleep for about a week. See how much energy you can pool doing this. Catch a bus. Literally. Create approximately 20 realistic aliases. Use them for evil purposes. Write light bulb or Knock-Knock jokes. Write a kid's joke book. Read other examples of it and you'll see you don't have to be funny. Make your own sitcom. Again, it doesn't have to be all that funny. Make all the characters quirky beyond reality (Sue-Ellen, the psychopathic grave-digger/prostitute/programmer from hell who also happens to teach cooking). Make up a card game. If you're out of school, contact all of your previous teachers and tell them how beneficial/detrimental their influence was. Alternate between beneficial and detrimental. Walk along any street and get every fourteenth person and hug them like they were your bestest friend. Continue along the street and keep doing this until you are finally arrested. Find a shop and try your damnedest to get physically thrown out. If they just guide you out, go outside and wait five seconds before re-entering. Sit outside a Quit Smoking clinic with a huge cigar in your mouth. Blow smoke rings at people who enter the building. Set up a hotdog stand outside of the Weight Loss clinic. If you're male, go into a female lingerie store and try on everything there. Then buy some and leave. Come back and say you need something for your girlfriend.
If you're a female, go to a newsagency and buy about 28 copies of Playboy-like magazines. Ask the checkout person what their problem is. Dress up like a flasher and walk about the streets. Then "flash" at people. Underneath the trenchcoat you should have a T-shirt with "Scared ya!" on it. Wear pants if you want to. Put a doctor's surgery sign in front of your house. Or your neighbours. Ring into the police about an anonymous tip of a convicted murderer/rapist/whatever-you-want. Say the person lives at your address (but don't tell them you live there). When the police come around, act normal but don't let them look in a certain cupboard or fridge. When they handcuff you and take you away, they'll realise that the only reason you wouldn't let them in is because it's messy. Have insect gladiator fights. Name them. Have an illegal betting ring for them. Set up drug tests for all participants. Do the Roman Emperor thumbs up/thumbs down approach. Put dry ice in the toilet when guests come around. Experiment with: pure sodium, liquid nitrogen, nitroglycerine, and as many acids as you can. Drink as much alcohol as you can until you pass out. Get a friend to record your blood-alcohol level. Try the next day to beat it. Have competitions amongst your friends. Get your pet drunk or stoned. For students, do the previous exercise to your teacher/s or fellow students. Do weird things to your body and then go around shops as if everything is normal. Such alterations are: painting half your face with gold paint, shaving off all bodily hair, get a bone put through your nose, get different coloured contacts, shave the front half of your head, tie your shoelaces together, put bunny ears on, hang your genitalia out of your clothes, paint your teeth different colours ("Smile!"), tie string all around your head really tight or put fish hooks in your nose, ears or lip. Fake your own attempted murder (i.e. someone tried to murder you). Go as gory as you can. Stagger about the house freaking all your friends/family/guests out. Especially good at other people's parties (because they have to clean up the mess). Hold a party, at your teacher's or neighbour's house. Everyone's invited. Create a new language and then speak it to friends. Pretend to be one of those "End of the World" people on street corners and speak loudly in your language. Corner people and ask them questions in your language and don't let them go until they answer them. If smart-arses decide to speak gibberish back, act as though they are mad or correct their grammar. Teach your dog to dance/kill/make dinner. Set up a Net Camera in your room and have fun. Or alternately, set one up in your friend's bathroom. Have even more fun. Pretend you're a reporter and roam the street. Or a cop. Or a terrorist ("GET DOWN!"). Or a drunkard. Watch the people's reactions when you play your part out to the full. Find a tall building and wait on a ledge. Threaten to jump. When they ask you to come down, make ridiculous requests. Make up a really odd story ("My pet goldfish doesn't love me anymore... I could handle my pet rock, but not Goldy..."). Drop eggs on the people down below. Drop watermelons to demonstrate how you'll land. Pretend to take a run-up. If no-one's nearby, dress up a clothes model and drop it off the edge and hear the panic down below. Find your nearest movie studio and pretend to work there. Even pretend you're a fill-in for an actor. Or a stuntsman. Or the director. See if you can get on screen and boast to your friends. Go to a golfing tournament and lie on the green. Wait until someone chases you out. Or if you get bored of lying there, chase people around, throwing golf balls and waving a golf club menacingly over your head. Visit the old people's home. Find someone and convince them that you are their grandchild. Try to get inheritance. Go to primary school again. Sit in a class like a normal student. Listen well and answer some questions. Get distraught when you realise that mum didn't pack any lunch for you. Bully kids or get bullied. Be the teacher's pet. Try to think of a number 100 for Things to Do When You're Bored
100 things I learned from High School Musical
1) High school cafeterias are vast and spacious — leaving plenty of room to spontaniously break into song and dance — and are in no way packed, crowded or uncomfortable
2) It’s completely acceptable for the female drama teacher to walk into the guys locker room where her young male students are showering.
3) A white, 5-foot-9 junior is the best high school basketball player in the state of New Mexico.
4) Creme brulee is a creamy custard that is totally satisfying
5) There’s only one fat person at East High School
6) All Troy could remember was pink jelly
7) In school hallways they put up really big posters of the most popular guy in school so that obsessed girls can sing to it
It’s okay to practice incest if you’re acting
9) Students at East High are allowed to work with chemicals unsupervised.
10) Troy’s shower head is very impressed
11) Everyone has a secret, and they have practiced to tell everyone in perfect harmony… while dancing.
12) That girl is named Gabriella, and she is very nice.
13) Kelsi has a magic piano: it not only plays piano but it plays guitar, drums and bass too
14) Lucas is NOT gay… even though he dances, sings, hangs out with his girly sister, wears pink hats, and stares at sweaty basketball players because Disney does not promote homosexuality
15) The hottest gossip is that the new girl and baskeball captain are auditioning for a musical, and that is in no way a euphemism for having sex.
16) In high school, you only have class once a day and it’s only about 10 minutes long. For the rest of the day you can sing, dance, play basketball, make/foil plans, and hide out in secret gardens as much as you want.
17) While alone in her bedroom, they sing. No sex? Really?
18) No one in the ENTIRE school has ever told Sharpay to shut the fuck up. How is that possible?
19) Gabriella and Troy are ‘breaking free’. They are also soaring, flying, and there isn’t a star in heaven that they can’t reach.
20) You can name a kid in the 21st century “Sharpay”
21) Detention is only 15 minutes long… and a boy named Chad will need you to help him countdown the minutes, as he sadly cannot count that high.
22) It’s always good to get extra credit…for college.
23) No one cusses at East High
23) Gabriella can’t have people staring her… she really can’t.
25) Parents do not teach their children that it’s okay to be yourself, only pop songs can do that.
26) Singing and dancing in the hallways is outstandingly normal
27) Playing the cello is very similar to operating a saw.
28) No emos, cutters, or illegal janitors.
29) Gabriella feels AND looks like a girl.
30) Having opera stars’ pictures in your refrigerator helps you lose weight.
31) Kelsi can teach you every note, pitch, and word to a song just by singing the first two lines for you.
32) People are doing stuff, stuff that isn’t their stuff.
33) The second equation should read 16 over pi.
34) Troy doesn’t know that “scared” means the same thing as “afraid”
35) There is only ONE Gabriella Montez on the entire World Wide Web.
36) Ain’t nothin wrong with a basketball playing brother who likes to bake.
37) If you’re the new kid in school, no one is allowed to look at you
38) If you audition for a school play, you send the entire school into pandemonium
39) Chad can make Troy say things.
40) The jazz square is a crowd favorite. EVERYONE loves a jazz square.
41) Even though you’ve only sung to your showerhead you will know how to sing harmony in karaoke.
42) Mountain lions are cute, but you don’t pet them.
43) Some high schools only have 5 adults on campus. That’s how they get away with dancing in the halls.
44) Troy is not just a guy.
45) Apparently the winter musical only requires two cast members.
46) When you’re in love with a stranger, you can memorize lyrics at the drop of a hat
47) Corbin Bleu is pretty much white.
48) If you’re a stressed jock, you need only to go to the school gardens and sing… nobody will find you or pick on you.
49) It’s hard to believe, that I couldn’t see, you were always right beside me!
50) Ryan really wants to meet Ashton Kutcher
51) No one said anything about leotards.
52) If you love a girl enough, breaking and entering into her room is not considered a problem.
53) No one on the basketball team is good at math.
54) Ladders can appear out of nowhere.
55) Chad tried to tell him, he REALLY tried.
56) Sharpay is allowed to have a pink locker while everyone else is stuck with an ugly beige one.
57) Troy rides the bus to school even though his dad works there
58) You can bet, there’s nothing but net, when Zeke is in the zone and on a roll.
59) If you’re gay, you dont know what g-o-d-r-a-m-a-c-l-u-b-! spells
60) If you’re heart has been broken by the most popular guy in school, your locker can open automatically - no combination necessary.
61) Where’s Gabby’s dad!?
62) Warning bells can be easily mistaken for cell phones.
63) Yes, Troy, you ARE going left.
64) You can have a laptop and a webcam pointing at a person ready to record them and they would NEVER notice
65) It’s better to hear it from Mrs. Darbus now than from your friends later
66) You can go to Kelsi’s house for breakfast and she has a piano.
67) By taking off your lab coat, the red ribbon in your hair can turn pink.
68) Only fat girls like to pop, lock and drop it.
69) You are allowed to cover your microphone with tacky sequins as long as youre the most popular girl in school
70) All stage fright can be cured by the saying “Like kindergarten”
71) What the heck are those two doing in a tree?!
72) You WILL stick to the status quo or everyone will sing to you until everyone else confesses
73) Gabriella loves pi.
74) Troy’s watch is imaginary, but he looks at it anyways and always knows what the time is.
75) Cheerleaders speak a different language than other human beings.
76) Students in high school don’t need backpacks… or books for that matter
77) No one finds it weird that you’re singing a sexual song to your brother/sister
78) It takes Gabriella’s mom and Troy’s dad forever to walk to an auditorium.
79) Throwing basketballs at trees is apparently great for stress relief
80) If you climb up to a chicks balcony that hates you and start singing to her, she will fall back in love with you.
81) People keep outfits in their lockers just in case someone spills nachos on them
82) The pregnant teacher stands corrected.
83) If you wear pink and have blonde hair, you are automatically a malevolent popular girl.
84) All fathers with sons in sports are oblivious to their sons’s other needs and desires.
85) Teachers from different departments always hate each other.
86) Chad has some pretty awesome shirts.
87) Troy is very slow (Come on! Not even ONE kiss?)
88) If you make good cookies, people fall in love with you.
89) A high school can produce 17 musicals in a span of two years
90) It is possible for the random girl you met at a ski lodge at New Year’s to coincidentally move to your school and become your girlfriend
91) Singing absolves a person of any bad thing they’ve done.
92) An entire school’s network can be crippled by the push of a bottom (Taylor must be a really good hacker.)
93) Chili cheese fries and milk are a substantial meal.
94) Interperative dancing is a sign that there is something mentally wrong with you and must see a counselor
95) All practical rules of time and space are lost when Troy and Gabriella hide.
96) The very best way to condemn your friend for singing is to break out into a song yourself
97) If you take your hat off and reveal luscious locks of brown hair you’re instantly beautiful.
98) Gabriella always plans ahead thats how she’s able instantneously change into a semi formal dress and heels for a basketball game.
99) You dont mind linking arms with the school bitch that you hate as long as its the final dance number of the movie.
100) When the entire East High School student body is decked out in red and white, Troy and Gabriella always seem to be in blue. Until the finale when they finally catch on.
Reasons why I love Jackson Rathbone
He is Hot.
He is amazing at music.
He respects women.
He is protective of his sisters.
He is Texan
He has a beautiful accent.
I just love him.
He is an amazing actor.
He can use a gun.
He gets homesick, proving that he has human emotions.
He is not a man who has to be right.
He can accept when hes wrong.
Once again, I just love him.