Poll: Should I hurry up and write more IC or shove out some oneshots? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！.
Well, I read all that again and realised it's...crap. Take three it is, I suppose. Or four. Or possibly five...
Location: A fabulous land those just and mighty possess.
Hair: Mystical and magical and, uh dip dye. IT'S SO BEAUT WOOOOOOOOO.
Eyes: A bit shortsighted, but hey, GLASSES. Reading is occurring.
Fanfictions: I've written tons of Teen Titans, but I don't really like it very much, so... I've got several decent stories! I deleted my TT ones - it is now a non-crap story area. If you were looking for Kyoru - stay calm. I have three VUNDERFOOL (haha, I wish) stories about them. And one about dear old Rin and Haru. And one with Haruhi and Tamaki. Knock yourself out. And some other shit...um...
In Circumstance: WE'RE BACK ON, BITCHEZ! Not kidding! Chapter 15 will be occurring shortly after the interval. So um...one day. Have faith. And hey, if you like the 19th century, Fruits Basket, and loads of mini-plots, then don't hesitate. Don't let the early chapters fool you. It gets so good my tummy hurts. And I don't even know why.
Confessions of a Fool: Tamaki-centric, but we love some good old Tamaruhi too ;) It's a 100 drabbles thing. I gave in! . Oh well. I do love Tamaki..
Pairings for Fruits Basket: all canon pairings (even HatorixKana and HatorixMayuko!), and I like KaguraxMomiji :) AND ABSOLUTELY NOT YukixKyo, Tohruxanyone but Kyo... Haruxanyone but Rin. You know.
For Fullmetal Alchemist: EdxWinry, AlxMei, AlxMartel (sort of, maybe friends?), LinxLanfan, RoyxRiza, BrochexMaria (is that her name?)...
For Ouran Host Club: canon! TamakixHarahi! Clearly! And any other established pairings. I like that dark arts girlxHunny, too. OHOHOH I've just found out the BESTEST couple EVER... KaoruxKyouya! Brilliance at its best :D Ohh, they're so wonderful... :D
For Kyo Kara Maoh: I'm not so into this now, JOKES, newly back in love with it, but CLEARLY WolframxYuuri, GwendalxAnissina, ConrartxYozak, others... I've become rather keen on MurataxWolfram too...and maybe even Shouri? Don't kill me :L But EW on ANY incest relationships (ditto with OHSHC). Just no. NO.
DeviantART! Because who doesn't have it? I write there, too, but no fanfiction. I KNOW you want to see it all ;) Je suis 'happysmileygal' and would've posted a link if I could :( C'est la vie.
I'm sorry babes - I'm going to be predictable and so AWESOMESAUCE copying shit. So yeah :3
I'm into THEATER AND ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
Some other random shiza I saw and was like, woah, at... 8D
The Real RULES:
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
WHAT IS 2 2?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
1. Your name
2. Your nobody name (mix up the letters of your first name and add an 'x' where you think it should go)
3. Your gangsta name (the first 3 letters of your name plus 'izzle')
Claizzle... That's shit.
4. Your detective name (your fav color, your fav animal)
Purple Cheetah. That's also shit.
5. Your soap opera name (your middle name, the street you live on)
Emma Whittingehame. That's nice!
6. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, the first 2 letters of your first name)
7. Your superhero name (your second fav color, your fav drink)
Blue Champagne... Kidding. Orange Lemonade. Great.
8. Your witness protection name (the middle names of your parents)
Margaret John? Maybe?
9. Your Goth name (Black plus the name of one of your pets)
Black ...oh this is awkward I don't have a pet. Black Hippo. That's so fucking racist. Kidding. It's not.
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nein. Sadface or?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Possibly?
3) How many houses have you lived in? Two. But only one that I remember.
4) Favorite candy bar? Uhhh fuck do I know. Probably mint Aero. Or...OOOH...wait...no... Any?
5) Favorite shoes? I was found this gorge pair of glittery high heels in a subtle way but I'm too tall for them, so probably my leopard-print loafers that I cant stop wearing. Mmhm.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes lol.
7) Least favorite school subject? Physics, ugh, it sucks, it's terrible, I'm terrible at it.. Maths is bad too, but I'm good at it, so.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?LOL no.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Ew, no.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.Myself. Not even in a conceited way. Like. Introspective. And my life. So yeah.
12) Favorite genre of music? Not really? Usually alt/indie I guess, but there's this one rapper I adore and besides, it doesn't really matter about the genre, it's just the inherent sense of liking something.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Gemini on the cusp of Cancer.
14) What time were you born? During the day? Or night? No one ever told me.
15) Do you like beer? Ugh, no, never, I don't really drink because a) ew and b) young (but not that young anymore, actually) and I've only ever had cider, white wine and Champagne lol.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? A few times. I've listened in to a TONNE though. We went through a whole phase of calling a few guys we didn't really know and talking shit for laughs.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Pop Party 5 LOL.
18) Are you sarcastic? No, not really. At all. No, definitely not...
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple, silver, orange, yellow...nice blues. Green. Er. A whole bunch.
20) How many watches do you own? Five lol. And soon it will be six, because for my Xmas or sweet sixteen (LOL) my parents agreed to get me the most perf Michael Kors watch W00H00.
21) Summer or winter? This is such a fucking stupid question, I hate it, I can never decide. Maybe summer? Because where I live, it's like, equivalent to everyone else's autumn.
23) Favorite color to wear? This is also stupid. Whichever I like. I mean. I guess I kind of wear a neutral palette with pops of exciting colours here and there?
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite because um what even is Pepsi. Kidding I know what it is.
25) What color is your cell phone? Black, so I put a white cover with black polka dots over it.
26) Where is your second home? Some sky high penthouse apartment with a rooftop garden in New York.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? As a joke
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Er...twice... Yup...
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? A bedside light, two wall lamps and a ceiling light. So uh. Four.
30) How many video games do you own? Why on earth are you expecting me to count them? Maybe like ten?
31) What was your first pet? My pet flying horse, Hippo.
32) Ever had braces? No. I could get them...but there's really no need.
33) Do looks matter?Kind of. I mean. Not exactly in a vain way, although it's nice to wear make up and look pretty etc. But in expression.
34) Do you use chapstick?Nope. Vaseline W0000P.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr Broadbent, Mrs O'Neil, Mr O'Neil (...and they're not even married.)
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie? Uh American Eagle because it feels a little more credible but still um, sorry?
37) Are you too forgiving? I don't really know. Yes and no.
38) How many children do you want? I was going for three but not I feel like I want to establish my career as a generally awesome person before having any. I don't know if I'll have time for them
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Sorry? No. It isn't available here. Thank...fuck.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? A huge bowl of corn flakes with a shittonne of sugar. But, like, dry frosties are good too.
41) Do you own a gun? ? No? Never? In my life?
42) Ever thought you were in love? LOL no. Kidding Harry Styles anyone? I am in love with him.
43) When was the last time you cried? Uh...I don't really know. Maybe..a few days ago? Uh?
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? HOW am I supposed to remember that? Three days was Tuesday, right? I did nothing on Tuesday. Literally, sat around painting my nails and watching New Girl and Girls on my laptop.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Sorry?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No thank fuck! But I've seen it happen.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. Oh, this one time in Venice I stayed in a 13th century palace! The room was pretty big and it was cool as shit, we were onto this plaza, it was amazing.
48) Nicknames? A whole bunch. Clairio, Clairol, Clairevoyant, Crunchie...more...I think...Claire Bear... (I tried to convince my friends that we should be Care Bears for Halloween so that I could be the Claire Bear LOL but now we're going as the Muses from Hercules).
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No!
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?Uh...no.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No, because I'm thinking about this, duh. I was thinking about my friends up in Q48. And I think about my crush on and off so...
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No but that's such a cool name, dammit.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No!
56) Are you happy with your life right now? It's up and down.
57) Do you dye your hair? I dip dyed the bottoms blonde but in a graduated way, yeah?
58) Does anyone like you? Sure. A whole lot.
59) What year were you born? How rude! Kidding, I shouldn't, but who even cares. Like bro. 1997.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I was really busy not existing, I think.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?No!
62) McDonald's or Wendy's? Ugh, neither.
63) Do you like yourself? Now and then. I am just different, that's the only answer.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Father. He's hilarious.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? ...their hair... >.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? ...Yes! :L It's the worst! I'm like, Claire, it's just the dark, chill out... Omg there could be like, the dancing boy from Insidious behind us...OMG RUN.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Sorry?
68) Do you own a webcam? I have a cam on my laptop? But not separate one.
69) Have you ever stripped? Well like, before I shower, after, when I change..
70) Ever broke a bone? I broke my left arm twice, after years of saying I was the only one in the family who hadn't broken any bones :L
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Sorry?
73) Pringle's or Lays? Pringles! ALWAYS! This test is so American.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yeah, fucking, right. Like idek.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats. The fuck is Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Sorry?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? S-HORRY? What even is this? Unless you mean a careers? I mean? Guidance lol.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah lol. Ugh, don't cry about it. See quotes lol.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Nope.
80) Do you own a car? Too young lol. I'm aiming for a Bentley, an Aston Martin Vanquish, a vintage Jag, and a pick up truck. And like one of those army things from The Parent Trap.
81) Can you cook? Yargles on my spargles! I cook, I bake, I...do other stuff?
82) 3 things that annoy you: my mum, people who try and eat breakfast next to me, and people who eat loudly.
83) Do you text message often? Yeah, when I need help with Chemistry tests and I think my friends should see a pic of the Muses.
84) Money or love? I think love would be good, yes. Yes, I suppose love. How about, I choose love, and the guy I choose to love is rich?
85) Do you have any scars? Yeah, I have one of my calf from when I had the hiccups in the shower and held my breath for too long and passed out. Then I have, like, a chicken pox scar beneath my right eyebrow. And I have a few scratch ones on my thumbs.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? You! Uh, this guy. In a nice way. And um to be famous for singing and dancing and writing and fashion and a shit.tonne.of shit.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? No, but for some reason I've seen like four in the past year. My friends and I. It's our thing now. WHY. I'm a real scaredy-cat, I get freaked out really easily.
88) Relationships or one night stands? I don't see why not for either. But relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit...because I know it.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yeah, but it can be kind of gross sometimes.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No, butr I want to!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yeah duh! I don't know where but.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My friends today, I think.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? I don't know, actually... I had a really good day today, really good. Maybe my maths teacher, but not really, so probably my mum last night.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? OMG I DON't know. Myself? or?
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Like maybe my dad. Or my friends at school.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Uh..the guy I like?
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I don't use IM. Like my friend on BBM.
100) Who was the last person that called you? WAIT LET ME CHECK. My sister.
"Your efforts are noble but useless.
"'Roses are red-'
"i've been thinking and...I've come to a realisation: no one can make me smile the way you do." i've been thinking and..., 'Amertie'
"Five or ten years was an exageration...but before I would cut my hair short...and he would start calling me 'Mayu,' again...and we'd go out together on days when the weather was nice... A little more...time would pass." Mayuko Shiraki, Fruits Basket
Courage is a contradiction in terms. It's means a willingness to live, taking the form of readiness to die. G.K. Cherston
I know you believe you understand what I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant. Anonymous
Roses are red, your boxers are green, I fancy you greatly, so let's get obscene. Guide to an Unsuccessful Relationship, kygirl101
“Those who subvert social norms are, ostensibly, people who have forgotten that they can be seen, publicly, at any time. Therefore, when they transgress social norms—by expressing physical affection for a person not visibly coded as the opposite sex, for example, or by being fat and rejecting social and bodily invisibility—they need to be reminded of this omniscient social gaze, and in the absence of institutional discipline, must be punished so they do not transgress again. This is the mechanism by which a dude who sees me in a vividly-colored dress, walking alone as though I either don’t know or don’t care that I am defying bodily norms, feels compelled to scream “UGLY FAT BITCH” at me. He is applying social discipline and teaching me a lesson: Everyone can see you, and your body and/or behavior are unacceptable.” So
I want ridiculousness in fashion. I want ugly. I want destruction, I want imperfection, flaws, ripped seams, extra armholes, mutated glory that when people walk by me they whisper that they just don’t get it. I want to confuse you. I don’t want timelessness. I want everything, right here, right now, no regard for looking regal or rich or calm and collected. Why do I have to be classy anyway? Why do I need to impress you? When I slip on something I love I’m not doing it for you, I am doing it to feel good about myself, I am doing it to be transported into a place in my mind where I am safe and powerful and the cracks in my existence are filled with gold and diamonds and chocolate and goodness. I want to be able to change what I’m wearing mid walk — flip my jacket inside out, upside down, endless options, I want to tear apart what I’m wearing and what I represent and build back up again. I want you to have to think about what I represent, the space I take up. I want you running scared because you don’t understand and I don’t want you to. Every fucking seam of my jacket represents something you can’t have because I don’t want you to.
This is mine.
You can’t have it. Arabelle of fashionpirate
So, um, I've been away for a while... Getting my shit together, watching Shameless, reading fashion blogs and plotting my way to fame, so I've neglected a lot here and I'm super sorry. I mean, I've been reviewing and shit. Pointing about grammar mistakes or telling the author how awesome their story is (an author indirectly called me 'mean' for trying to teach her how to punctuate dialogue; another reviewer said grammar didn't matter; I remained in a true state of shock/confusion for half an hour). So I am sorry! But there is so much more to come...
I've become a bit of a bitch lately. I've been developing my own style, being a bit more me, and me is...a bitch, really. Hey, follow my Twitter @crunchikoola if you really want to know. And if you don't...follow me anyway ;) I LOVELOVELOVE Babe Walker, I have the biggest girl-crush on Karlie Kloss, and one day I aspire to be a singer/fashion designer/author/journalist/blogger/celeb/model/manager extraodanaire. It's gonna be good.
And just FYI, I firmly believe in checking all your spelling/punctuation/plot/characters are correct before even considering putting up a story. I genuinely don't understand why people can't punctuate remotely well these days. College people not using capitals, imaginative adjectives or interesting storylines - darlings, this comes from a young'un. You can't just ignore the rules - so what if the story is for fun? You can't honestly expect any respectful auther/reader combo to come along and allow you to ruin what could be a good story like that. If you weren't paying attention in your English classes when you were seven...go Google them. It's not that hard.
So now that you've read all that shit...let's get onto a real subject here: betas. Is anyone up for the job? I'm thinking my current Fruits Basket fic In Circumstance. I'm not sure how to do the whole beta thing... (Do you find me? Do I find you?) But even if you don't want to be my beta (who could blame you? (Who couldn't?)) PM and give me a few pointers on a) what to do and b) who might be good? That would be lovely, darlings. And uh I have like three OHSHC fics too. There's one for drugs, one for AU business, and one for...gay guys?
Now, before you roll your eyes and get bored and move on to either a) my fics or b) my favourite fics, let's just, you know, sit down and hold virtual hands for a moment. We're all in this together. And you know what? Even if we hate Maths, we'll be famous anyway. So let's remember the importance of grammar and continue into the beyond...which is the depths of awesomeness my stories contain. Oh yes. Don't be afraid.
Unsafe External Link