Author has written 15 stories for Warriors, His Dark Materials, Pokémon, and Hunger Games.
Heya, reader! This is Unknown Soldier Shadow, but just Shadow works. Welcome to my profile! Go ahead, kick your shoes off, sit back in one of those plushy red armchairs there. Here're some chocolate-covered almonds to keep you until—
Wait, what's that? Oh, this is the internet, you said? You can't have almonds here? Or armchairs?
Well, this is awkward.
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1) I have a dog named Lyra, a rat named Sebastian after Twelfth Night, and a guinea pig named Sawyer. After the Sawyer from Lost. -swoon-
2) I'm a Whovian, a Sherlockian, but unfortunately not a Supernatural fan, which leaves me one corner short of a Tumblr trifecta. Matt Smith used to be my Doctor before I watched Tennant.
3) I actually haven't read a Warriors book since The Fourth Apprentice, so I have no clue what's going on in the real canon. Someone's told me that the storyline has ended, so it's not even a problem anymore, I guess.
4) I love writing. Like, it's ridiculous. I love it so much that it's really hard to fathom what life was like before I started writing.
5) I'm a gamer girl. Not like the "We totally can't be friends if you don't double-tap on Black Ops" kind of gamer, but the "I bet I could totally pwn you at Tetris" kind.
6) I love romances. Books, manga, movies - it doesn't really matter. I love them ALL.
7) I have kind of an obsessive personality, which makes me have really fixated interests. Among my obsessions: werewolves, Titanic (the movie and the ship itself), the BBC show Sherlock and thereby Benedict Cumberbatch, race-against-the-clock romances, Mass Effect, Skyrim, and Wuthering Heights.
8) I mostly do original stuff, so all of this is basically character practice--how much I can push characters before people hate them, how I can twist the facts to give different perspectives on things. I'm sure one day, I'll look back on my fics and be all, "Ugh, did I ever write that badly?" But until then, I'll just write my silly little kitty stories.
9) I'm a brony. I've joined the herd, I do the bro-hoof, I know the lingo. I know that everything is 20% cooler being a brony. I can spot Derpy in the background in ten seconds flat. I'm converted.
10) As if this wasn't enough proof that I'm a total nerd, I'm also a Nerdfighter. DFTBA, readers. DFTBA.
"I want to reflect everything about you,