Author has written 1 story for Ninja Turtles.
Hi-low! My old pename was YoTicTac13, I changed it because I was bored with my old name :( My real name is Meagan, but most of my friends call me Velociraptor. (That is a long and random story for another day...lol!)My fav color is silver, but I also like purple, black and white. I have two beagles named Sassy and Rosey. I also have two older brothers named Nik and Zack, but I have no sisters. Well, my dogs are actually like my sisters because I grew up with them. I'm a band geek and I am a little nerdy! I love to be crazy with my friends and do stupid things with them!
MY fav turtle has to be Mikey, but Don is not to far behind!(They are pretty much a tie:D) Raph closely follows behind them and then it is Leo (I have nothing against him, I am just more like Mikey and Don). In my profile picture, doesn't it look like Don is flicking off someone, I just though that was funnyXD
I can't believe I'm done high school! It seems like yesterday when I was wearing my plastic jewelery while hugging my mom goodbye to get on the bus for my first day of school. I miss those days :( but I look forword to college and the rest of my life :) I hope God will guide me on the right path throughout my life. I can't wait for what life will bring me!
FAV THINGS TO SAY:
Here are some things that I made up:
If you ever immitated a whale call and you know it, clap your hands *clap clap* then copy and paste onto your profile.
If you have ever thought someone said one word when they actually said a completely different word from what you thought (ex: they said possibly and you heard velociraptor) and you know it, clap your hands *clap clap* then get your hearing checked...and copy and paste this onto your profile.
Here are some random quotes that I likeXD (I do not own any of these quotes.)
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it."
"The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity. Don't drown the man who taught you to swim."
"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens. Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change."
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ignore Him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny Me before man, I will deny you before My Father in Heaven..."
Footprints In the Sand:
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
This bothered me because I noticed
So I said to the Lord,
The Lord smiled and replied,
Ha, I love these thingsXD
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
You know you live in the year 2000+ when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those kids should give that godforsaken Trix rabbit some trix, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile!
If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!! ... Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "FUUUUDGE!", "CHEEESE!" or any variation thereof, put this in your profile.
If, no matter how hard you try, you still run into things, put this in your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
5.5 million people are on the internet right now. If you are one of them, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, paste this on your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you think the kids should lay off of Lucky and let him have his flippin' Lucky Charms in peace, copy and past this onto your profile
98 PERCENT OF THE TEENAGE POPULATION DRINKS OR HAS BEEN AROUND ALCOHOL.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you like to put these types of things in your profile, copy and paste to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
I fong yong O U kong nong O wong wong hong A tong I A mong song A yong I nong gong, cong O pong yong A nong dong pong A song tong E tong hong I song I nong tong O yong O U rong pong rong O fong I long E.
If you’ve ever fallen asleep on the floor and woke up again the next morning, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever annoyed your friends and family by talking too much about a cartoon, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever fallen up the stairs, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever laughed out loud in class when the teacher was talking, post this on your profile.
If your friends tell you you’re crazy more than twice a day, and you agree with them, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever gotten the Ben Ten theme song stuck in your head for days, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever gotten the Cool Cats or any little kids show’s theme song stuck in your head, post this on your profile.
If you actually bother to read these things, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever spelt your name wrong while writing a letter, post this on your profile.
If you’ve ever spent ages trying to remember how to spell a simple word, trying out all the variations, post this on your profile.
If yuo htae spllenig, psot tihs on yuor prolfie.
As you can clearly see, I really like quotes and copy and paste things, lolXD