Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hi all!! My name is Catastrophe and I am… well, 16 years old. You’ll have to listen to my rambling now! Muhahahaha! Sorry, got a little bit out of control. (A little bit? o.O?) EDIT! THE PICTURE IS CATSTROPHE'S DIFFERENT FACE. YAY! I DID IT!
I love Dramione! You might figure that out from all my story pairings.
Harry/Ginny or Ginny/Blaise
Holy Crap, the guy who plays Cormac McLaggen is actually hot!! I HAVEN’T NOTICED! (Fans self)
LUNA LOVEGOOD is AWESOME!! If anyone doesn’t like her, then pfft! You’re missing out on some stuff!
The character I first fell in love with: Hermione Granger
List your top ten favourite Harry Potter characters in no particular order.
1) Hermione Granger
2) Ginny Weasley
3) Draco Malfoy
4) Ron Weasley
5) Luna Lovegood
6) Severus Snape
7) Albus Dumbledore
8) George Weasley
9) Fred Weasley
10) Marcus Flint (WHOA!)
Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Luna/Marcus… NO?! That is weird!! ON its own way!
Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Draco – hmm, yes. Rolls eyes Not as much as some people…
What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Hermione/Snape… Umm, umm…I am speechless… Hermione would maybe get good grades in Potions??
Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Fred Weasley? Not really, but some, yes.
Would seven and two make a good couple?
Ginny WEASLEY and Albus Dumbledore? NO!!
Four/eight or four/nine?
I can’t choose… UMM… Fred or George with Ron??
What would happen if seven discovered three and eight were having a secret relationship?
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! A Death Eater with… Okay, no, I am not going to say anything…
Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
What had Ginny done wrong? Why was the cup a portkey? WHERE had it lead her? Who is that man in black that comes to see her every night? And, most of all, where is her friends and her saviour?
Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Luna/Hermione- The Anti Us
What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
Hmm, Hermione leaves Draco and goes to Ron for comfort as Draco leaves unwillingly. Will she stay with Ron or go back to her real love? Will Ron treat her right?
Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine?
The Headmaster and the Weasley…. NO!
If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose?
I… am not sure… Something about Quidditch, yes?
…In remembrance of Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his identical brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...In remembrance of Dobby...
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In remembrance of Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauder...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a totally awesome werewolf.
….In remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his bottom thoroughly kicked in the end.
…In remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
…In remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In remembrance of Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry’s actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
...In rememberance of George's right ear...
...whose death wasn't really necessary...
...but caused many jokes, albiet pathetic.
My Harry Potter Life: (this is just for fun – Destiny is not going to pop up in my stories…)
Name: Stella Destiny Malfoy
Blood Status: Half Blood
Hair: Orange, almost red, or pink and wavy, to her mid back
Eye Color: Grey
Height: Tall, but petite
Other features: Lovely dimples and showers of un-Malfoyish freckles
Personality: Fun, sweet, but adventurous, kind, but sometimes fiery, stands up to bullies, but sometimes gentle
History: Awesome childhood, really, and noticed that her parents were enemies back in time…. And her grandparents were too… She visited the Weasleys and they all loved her… But she lost her first sister, and that had a big impact…
Parents: Scorpius and Rose Malfoy
Siblings: None so far…
Extended family: Where to begin?
Friends: Rose Weasley (Ron and Hermione)
Romantic interest: Albus Potter
Boggart: her great grandfather, Lucius Malfoy
Quidditch Captain?: Nope, but is a good Chaser
Prefect?: Yes, and Head Girl
Broom: Draco gave her one for her 14th birthday…
Wand: Dragon Heartstring with Hawthorn, 10 inches
Funny Quotes And Random Things:
-Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
-Whoever said, "Nothing's impossible," never tried slamming a revolving door.
-I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
-I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
-Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
-I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
-My night in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
-Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most
And then, the most AWESOME one in the world...
- I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play Rock/Paper/Scissors, I always choose Rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their Paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, asshole!"
Good Friend VS Best Friend
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend picks up your papers in the hallways at school when you drop them. A best friend stands there and laughs while you scramble to pick them up.
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run bitch, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend never asks for anything to eat or drink. A best friend helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good friend calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa. A best friend calls your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend borrows your stuff for a few days and then gives it back. A best friend loses your junk and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend would knock on your front door. A best friend will walk right in and say "I'm home!"
A good friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
A good friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A good friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.
A good friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good friend is only through school/college. A best friend is for life.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Evidence that the Human Race Has Evolved
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
A Hispanic man went into a bar when someone said "No colored people allowed."
The Hispanic man turned around and stood up.
He then said:
"Listen Pendejo...when I was born, I was brown, "
"But you pendejo..."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
Friends: Ask why you're crying
Friends: Say you can do better
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
Friend: Asks me for my number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friends: Help you get over a boy
Friends: Know only a few things about you
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Get angry at you for calling them late in the night
FRIENDS: Wonder about your love life
Friends: Will help you find Prince Charming
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Hurtful or rude comments for my story, but my family and friends.
All alone and needs to take care of it myself or someone will be gone and never return to me.
Your Perfect Pizza:
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Get lots of reviews and friends, get used to my new school.
Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
Hello. How are you doing _? Good. Now…
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Shoot. It’s morning already. Or YAY! Another beautiful day! The sun is shining, and the squirrels are up the tree trunks making more of rotten little squirrels…
Your Best Physical Feature:
Smile and…Freckles on the middle of my neck, (Really, Heather can really vouch for that.) on my eyelid, and two near my mouth.
Well, I like to sleep early, but work as it is, I cannot. So, about 11 PM.
McDonald's or Burger King:
Greasy food. Shudders Um, McDonalds or wherever with good French fries and chicken sandwiches.
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate, are you kidding me?
Do you Smoke:
Heck no, who do you think I am?
Will you Smoke:
Do you Swear:
Yes. Sometimes. I try to stop though…
Do you Sing:
Oh yeah, don’t even ask.
Do you Shower Daily:
Too much…I think my skin is sparkling like the Cullen’s! Kidding. I hate their sparkles that apparently are the skin of a killer. Gak.
Do you behave yourself:
When I want to…Hahahahahaha! Takes a deep breath
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Not really. Only for boats.
Are you a Health Freak:
Maybe. I don’t eat too much, but I look…thin?
Do you get along with your Parents:
Oh huh. Oh yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Don’t even ask. Hell yeah!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
No, and I don’t want to; I hate shopping for clothes and feeling like a mannequin.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
What country would you most like to Visit:
United Kingdom and Ireland.
All genres…Well, and classical.
What do your feet smell like?
What the…Well, um, herbal. Nice body wash.
What does your hair smell like?
Strawberries and Mint.
Can you clap with your feet?
Uh huh. Yes.
Have you seen purple cows?
What kind of question is this? On the internet.
If you have had 10 Mountain Dews, what would you be like?
You really want to know or move away so I can throw up?
When you think of the words "George Bush", what comes to your mind?
Um…Bushes and thorns. O_O
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
2. Be serious or be funny?
3. Drink whole or skim milk?:
4. Die in a fire or drown?
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
Enemies could be hot like Draco…Anyway, I’d like to spend days with my parents.
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon?:
2. Leaf-bare or Leaf-fall?
3. Left or right?
4. Ten acquaintances or five best friends?:
5. Sunny or rain:
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it?:
2. What do you want to do?
3. Where do you want to live?
4. How many kids do you want?
5. Do you want to get married?
6. Have you ever done drugs?
7. What do you like on your pizza?
Cheese, cheese, and more cheese.
8. Can you cross your eyes?
9. Do you make your bed daily?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone?
Heck yes, at my step brothers, and my British cousins. Here is a interesting conversation with a cousin of mine, with accent. He is five, and he is so cute. When I asked him why his brothers are such gits and are stupid, he said:
“Brandon, why are boys such gits?”
“Well, it’s part of our charm, Vivi.” Violet is my middle name and they cannot say my first name correctly because it is too long.
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
4. Have you ever eaten Spam?
5. Favorite ice cream?
6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
7. Do you cook?
8. Current mood?
Changing quickly…Do not get me mad.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. Kissed some one?
You have no idea. Yes.
3. Been hugged:
4. Felt stupid:
5. Missed someone:
6. Danced Crazy?
7. Gotten your hair cut?
9. Been kissed:
. S T U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you have a Dog?
3. Do you have a cat?
Not really, but my family member has one.
4. The last time you've been sledding?
Never. I fall and hurt myself.
5. Do you consider yourself creative?
Depends on what you’re talking about.
6. Do you have any friends on ?
T7. Do you know anybody in real life from
Yes, Heather, who is Johnny.
8. Where are you?
9. Look up, then look back, what do you see?
Ceiling and ivory paint.
10. What are you listening to right now?
Only One by Yellowcard.
11. Last thing you ate?
12. Last thing you thought?
This is stupid and not needed.
13. You have a million dollars what do you do?
Donate but spend some too.
14. What are you eating/drinking right now?
Gum. Chewing on.
Choose 10 of your favorite people.
1. Hermione 2. Draco 3. BloodRedEmeralds (Fanfic author) 4. Johnny 5. Me (I know, I am so shallow.) 6. Ginny 7. Blaise 8. Star (Fallingstar) 9. Lucius (Not really my favorite) 10. Catastrophe 11. (Can’t have an eleven but to everyone who reviews!)
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Um…Do NOT think Johnny would allow BloodRedEmerald and Star the fairy to come to her house…She is not that much of a hostess…And I do not want Star dead by the end of the dinner. ;
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
OK, Lucius wants Landon to go to yoga. Don’t think that’s a possibility, nope. Does Lucius even know what yoga is? o_O
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Um…I want to go to both of their houses! I don’t know, really, plan a sleepover for the girls and bring them all over to the house…Rubs hands evilly and gleefully Mwahahaha! Whoops, did I say that out loud? My sincerest apologies, I will bow now. Bows
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in...Their reaction?
OH MY GOD Draco is making out with Blaise! Covers eyes OH MERLIN!! Some serious slashes, oh yeah. I am going to just pretend I did not come in when the were practically snogging…UGH!
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Um…So sorry BloodRedEmeralds…She falls in love with Ginny and Star is jealous…I think not, since they are serious femmslash. Damn it, why is it femmslash after slash? What is going on?!
6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
Hmmm…. Johnny jumps me…I can see that. Well, Blaise or Draco. BOTH. Smiles evilly Well, not 10 because that is me…Don’t think I can rescue meself…&_&
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
Hermione starts a cooking show. My, my, I am so terrified. I think that will be my boggart from now on, thanking you.
9) 3 have to marry 8, 4 or 9. Who do they choose?
Well, um, I think for now Lucius would be the best choice…So sorry………
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Okay…Um…So Blaise kidnaps Draco (What, want a second round of snogging?!) and asks something from me to get Draco back…Well, nothing. I’ll leave him in Blaise’s clutches. Kidding. It’ll be something like “I’ll give you Draco if you give me Harry or Ron.” OKAY!! WHOOP! Sorry all Harry and Ron lovers.
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Um…Catastrophe challenges Johnny to a chariot race because…She wants revenge for her trying to kill Draco. (Yes, really.)
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
Because she is being a naughty girl and not uploading quickly…Well, I guess I’ll back her up…
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Okay. I am so sure Cat does not want to marry Draco. He is her brother for Merlin’s sakes! So Star is not invited. No way, I’m inviting her, but that marriage is not going to take place.
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Ginny is afraid of Blaise because he is a Slytherin…(And in her naughty mind she thinks he is hot…Poor Harry)
16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Catastrophe and fairy tales. Well, take a seat; we’re along for a bumpy ride. No refreshments are given out…
17) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? And why are they late?
Hermione is late for Draco and Catastrophe (Wince) Wedding because she loves Draco and is going to save Cat from her fate by letting Hermione marry Draco instead. She is late because she was crying and getting her confidence by poking random holes in Ron’s face picture. (Ow!)
18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
So 5 is me…So it is out. Lucius drunk… I saw that coming a long time ago. I don’t know, blackmail sounds like music to my ears…Inspects nails casually
19) 3,8,6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
BloodRedEmeralds, Star, Ginny, and Johnny (Wow all girls…Poor Johnny. Yes, she is a girl!) Go for Star’s bday party in the zoo. Well, she gets whatever she wants, courtesy of money from the Malfoy fortune by Catastrophe for her bday present. HAPPY BDAY GIRL!
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
Well, they are protesting because I am not uploading. Hits myself or bangs my head on wall Aww, I’ll upload soon, I promise!
21) 9 murders 2’s best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?
Lucius murders Draco’s best friend. I can see that. Oh yes I can. Well, he could tell the people that his father is a Death Eater or turn himself in and make him go to Azkaban. No Lucius, yay Draco.
22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save himself or 1?
Well, Hermione is not a boy. No comment.
24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
Um…I am stuck in cave thanks to Johnny, so Cat comes and rescues me. Um… My uh…Women Hero. Yes. Thank you.
25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
BloodRedEmeralds starts a day camp. Well, I’ll enroll Draco. Job done.
26)1 starts to write a story where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?
Okay, this is sick. Hermione starts writing a story that has Lucius and Catastrophe going out. (WHY HERMIONE?!) And Draco finds out. Save her you idiot.
27)7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
I think Blaise would either burn it or himself, or eat it all before anyone can say “Can we have some too?”
28)8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Poor girls…Well, survival camp coming up! Yes, meaning they eat bugs and plants and ants and so on…Sees their scared face Did I say that out loud? Whoops.
29While they are camping, they run into James (from Twilight). What do they do?
Tsk, tsk. I always loved you all. Kidding, Cat would behead him. Wait, wasn’t he already beheaded?
Aria Cullen (0)
Marmalade Fever (34)
mistress meo (14)
NoName Troll (0)
zarah joyce (68)